Caesar Salad
    BG Level

See!

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

It's T9... he lost the game when he let him get to T9.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

My deck has like a 75%+ win rate vs aggro druid. Mostly cause people are retarded.

Yeah, Fel Reaver can be really good, but you can't just drop it in any match up and hope it doesn't backfire. Which a lot of people stupidly do.

Even then, popping fel reavers from deathlord is fun as hell.

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    My deck has like a 75%+ win rate vs aggro druid. Mostly cause people are retarded.

Yeah, Fel Reaver can be really good, but you can't just drop it in any match up and hope it doesn't backfire. Which a lot of people stupidly do.

Even then, popping fel reavers from deathlord is fun as hell.
    I've taken a break from priest this season and playing a lot of rogue, but I heard the djinni inner fire priest is pretty good/fun.

On the flip side, my reno jackson control-esque rogue is doing fairly nicely. Absolutely curb stomped a freeze mage an hour ago by getting 2 renos off, along with stealing iceblock with kezan for finisher. Bodied oil rogue just now as well. Unfortunately probably loses to more value/midrange decks like dragon priest pretty handily, but i haven't ran into many to tell. MCing anub'arak is an instaloss. I'm having tons of fun and Reno is seeming to be meta-shifting. Can't wait to get sir finley.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

I picked up a Reno Jackson in my arena deck. Haven't played it yet but the deck is pretty much all singles except for one card so I am hoping that it helps me out. The other legendary's I had to choose from were ones that didn't work for my deck.

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

My first ever gold legendary. Thanks Tavern Brawl pack!

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Man I wish I had a Ysera and a Malygnos to play with.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    I've taken a break from priest this season and playing a lot of rogue, but I heard the djinni inner fire priest is pretty good/fun.

On the flip side, my reno jackson control-esque rogue is doing fairly nicely. Absolutely curb stomped a freeze mage an hour ago by getting 2 renos off, along with stealing iceblock with kezan for finisher. Bodied oil rogue just now as well. Unfortunately probably loses to more value/midrange decks like dragon priest pretty handily, but i haven't ran into many to tell. MCing anub'arak is an instaloss. I'm having tons of fun and Reno is seeming to be meta-shifting. Can't wait to get sir finley.
    I tried it, but I wasn't a fan of the Djinnis, so I dropped them for some imo better cards.

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Brann w/ mill rogue is as advertised so far... wow. Mill 2 stronk. 3 wins and a draw out of 4 games. The draw I afk'd during mulligan. 2 were vs warrior that drew justicar out of deathlord though...

Still... liking it a lot.

Can't wait to try out death rattle rogue.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Really a huge fan of excavated evil so far. Can't wait for entomb next week!

Shadow form finally gonna be viable again!!

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    Really a huge fan of excavated evil so far. Can't wait for entomb next week!

Shadow form finally gonna be viable again!!
    Man. The more I play this deck in casual, the more I like it. I really think it should be viable in ranked, but I'm at rank 5 and trying to push legend and really don't want to set myself back...

Excavated evil truly is an amazing card vs aggro. Clear their board and give them a dead draw! I'd pay to see the face of a warlock top deck like a power overwhelming or something, then tap to get... Excavated evil, lololol.

The only match up where it's truly a dead card is vs control warrior. Giving them an extra draw is terrible, because winning in fatigue is so difficult thanks to justicar.

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Really? I never liked the damage on it because it hurts your own compared to nova. I just wish it was 4 mana instead. Makes sense cost wise compared to consecration. I agree can't wait for entomb. Entomb in reno control priest could godlike

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Oh god I fucking wish it was 4 mana lol.

I don't play any board in my shadow form priest. It's all about constantly clearing the opponents board until they run out of steam, usually by fatigue.

Only minions I play are pyromancers, heal bots, youthful brew masters, et and Velen. Edit: oh, and voljin of course. Also running a blood mage as an experiment but I'll definitely be dropping it for an entomb.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Is mill rogue the one where you fatigue and go for ohk?

Those games take too long, I like quicker games.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Yes that's mill rogue. They don't actually take that long since rogue forces so many draws.

Also, I like long games. Slowly wither my opponent down and win the battle of attrition. And you get the satisfaction of beating their entire deck and completely dismantling their game plan. Feels good.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I can see that. Thing is I play a lot at work so quicker games are more appealing to me and I'm having trouble finding what's the most fun way to do that.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Reno Jackson is awesome in Arena! Every time I have drawn him so far (3 games) he has healed me full and won me the game. So fun.

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I made a grinder-esque reaction priest using excavated evil and a shitload of removal. Double nova/lightbomb/EE/Death. Its doing amazingly well and I'm having fun. I think I might even remove clerics for museum curator when it releases.

Julian you're right, EE is more amazing than I thought. I even thought stole EE from my opponent once L O L. Will post list later.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

I built mill rogue last night and it is really fun to play. Really hard and a very fragile deck but so fun because it really takes a lot of strategy. I am missing some key cards though. I wish I had king mukla among others.