+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

... rng favored me on this draft. Dumbest deck ever.

Turn 5-7 wins of complete domination. I've never pummeled people so quickly

(ended 9-0) just wanted to have a screenshot with the list

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Might be a long shot, and I have signed up for Beta, but, looking for a Beta Key, if anyone comes across an extra; watched my brother play this and I know I'll have a lot of fun with this.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

finally got beta access. my thing is Koul#1620 if anyone wants to play. still only got shitty cards but ah well.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

My first 6 win!

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

That deck looks decent, but you do have some cards you should never draft. Tidehunter, Ice Barrier, Mirror Entity, Shieldbearer, Ice Lance. I would never draft Mirror Image as well, but I see it often enough, even in Grandmaster games, that I'm probably not giving it enough credit. If you traded those out for more draft viable cards, that would be an 8-9 win deck, and I can't even see your heavy cards.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Might be a long shot, and I have signed up for Beta, but, looking for a Beta Key, if anyone comes across an extra; watched my brother play this and I know I'll have a lot of fun with this.
    if you have a wowhead account set up they're doing a giveaway, need to post in this thread before noon today:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=224902/a...win-a-beta-key

also if you watch the major streamers you see a lot of keys just thrown up on chat these days

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

blizz sent beta key yesterday, i downloaded, but i dunno wtf

my card game experience begins and ends with triple triad in ff8

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Intrinsic View Post
    That deck looks decent, but you do have some cards you should never draft. Tidehunter, Ice Barrier, Mirror Entity, Shieldbearer, Ice Lance. I would never draft Mirror Image as well, but I see it often enough, even in Grandmaster games, that I'm probably not giving it enough credit. If you traded those out for more draft viable cards, that would be an 8-9 win deck, and I can't even see your heavy cards.
    Thanks. I'll play again later and try again. Mirror image actually worked out ok a couple of times but its hit or miss.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I actually like mirror image, could go well with the questing you had. Does even better with a mana wyrm which you didn't get... wyrm, coin, mirror image being optimal.

I don't know that I'd pick 2 of them, but of course that depends on the other 2 cards. They are certainly very annoying for a few classes in the early game.

Ridill
    BG Level

mirror images are great if you end up with them in your hand in a situation where 2x low hp taunts will protect something that matters

which is why I laugh so hard when I see people playing them on turn 1 or 2 all the time

So, I haven't done any ranked matches, are the rewards significantly better than unranked?

I ask because I have no deck that's good enough for rated really, but the rate of return for unrated is incredibly low.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

My priest is only level ten, I am just going all taunts and direct damage. Don't have shadowform or shadow damage cards yet though.

I thought you could only have 2 of any card in your deck, how did you get three?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    mirror images are great if you end up with them in your hand in a situation where 2x low hp taunts will protect something that matters

which is why I laugh so hard when I see people playing them on turn 1 or 2 all the time

So, I haven't done any ranked matches, are the rewards significantly better than unranked?

I ask because I have no deck that's good enough for rated really, but the rate of return for unrated is incredibly low.
    There's currently no reward for your rank, but it's something that might be implemented eventually. They do plan to add gold hero portraits with 500 ranked wins with hero you do it with, so they've got ideas and plans.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    There's currently no reward for your rank, but it's something that might be implemented eventually. They do plan to add gold hero portraits with 500 ranked wins with hero you do it with, so they've got ideas and plans.
    I thought gold hero portraits were going to be lv60 rewards whenever they got implemented?

Ridill
    BG Level

"Meh I'm doing pretty well atm, I think I'll go play out that arena mage that got no polys, can't be too bad."

> draw nothing below 4 points except arcane intellect, against a shaman

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

Quote Originally Posted by Noobta View Post
    I thought gold hero portraits were going to be lv60 rewards whenever they got implemented?
    it's going to be implemented at 500 ranked wins on that class or something.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post

The major problem with this is that the "go-to" arena classes (Paladin, Mage, Priest) all have common cards that do 2+ aoe damage so a late game mirror image doesn't mean that much unless you're already ahead in board control and can wait for concecrate/flamestrike/holy nova then play it on the next turn to be annoying. Even then 2 toughness taunts with 0 damage are really weak. I think they're marginally more useful early in the game to set tempo and hoard cards - especially if you can synergize it with something like mana wyrm or questing, just my 2c though.

I just started doing ranked constructed and I'm at 3 star gold with a mostly starter Shaman deck, some commons in there but nothing rare or higher. Playing against a lot of decks with legendaries and way too many fucking murlock decks. God I hate murlock decks. Think I'll stall at the next rank unless I spend some dust on some better cards.

Ridill
    BG Level

I'm thinking about making a warlock murloc deck, is that a good idea?

I think if I de my war stuff I can get enough to make 1 decent deck, I just won't have the epic murloc... lol >< I guess I should prob wait til I happen across one of those so I can get the legendary too.

Also I just got a gruul, doesn't seem all that useful against like... any of the classes you're against 99% of the time. Thoughts?

Ridill
    BG Level

Actually, hrm.

Ok here's what I'm looking at:
    If I DE my 2 big warrior items (golden gorehowl, grammosh), I can come up with enough shit to make all the murlocs, but nothing for my lock. I do already have 2 blood imps, though, and most of what I'd need to make the solid lock deck.

Plus... I'd have murlocs to use for whatever class, seems like you can pretty much use them for almost any class, at least for dailies and stuff and for practice managing spells.

But... it also seems like war would make for a pretty damn good murloc deck lol >< So hard to decide if I wanna blow up those cards.

Thoughts?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I wouldn't do DE either of them just for Murlocks; they are easy enough to shut down with any deck and won't really last you that long. They also aren't that expensive to make either and you'll likely get some as you build up the dust to make them.

Still looking for a key. <_<

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

DEing is a bad idea imo, some of those epics are hard to come by and if you ever want to recraft them, it's gonna cost you. A murloc deck isnt really that great to warrant DEing anything of value. You should craft the most used monsters/legendaries, such as sylvanas, bloodmage thalnos, leeroy, ysera, rag etc, or craft defenders of argus, argent commanders, etc

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast