1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 20 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 3 hours, 56 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 13 hours, 3 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 20 hours, 56 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Redeeming pre-order code     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Horn
    BG Level

lol Weltall always looking at the bright side of things. :>

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    $29.99 is about $100 cheaper than the cost of my bar tab if I wasn't staying in on a weekend playing FFXIV....I couldn't care less.
    I'm in the same boat. Have 1.0 CE but didn't qualify for early access. GreenManGaming had 25% off the game so I preordered, I have a few friends who are interested anyways so figure I'll let them fight over the game key so long as I get the preorder bonus's.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tanaya Makers
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I got this information from another forum. I'll be making a call to SE as well just to make sure, but here it is

Right I've spoken to SE support again directly, this is the info fed to me:

Currently even though the page is live to the public, it's not actually working as intended.

- Don't use the http://preorder.eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/ (or na / jp) link(s) as it won't work.
    - Everyone will be notified, that entered their email address into the official site previously as to when the page is actually 'actively functioning' to redeem your codes.
    - The XXXXX-XXX-XXXXXX-XXX , 18 digit code you receive from your retailer you purchased the pre-order from IS the code you use @ http://preorder.eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/ but only to be used when the community (as a whole) is notified via email that the page is up and functioning officially for use. Support advised me to advise anyone, not to use the page until said notification email is received (he approximated within the next 24/48 hours)
    - I asked them "Is my code now void..." because the game is now registered against my SE account but on PC instead of PS3, they reassured me that the code will not be void and to try it again when the page is active. If it doesn't work, then to phone them directly and they will address it.

Hope this alleviates some concerns or confusion.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

God SE don't put the site live if it's not ready ....

Amazon didn't send me my email yet -_-

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tanaya Makers
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Quixon View Post
    I'd suggest you call them. Many people got their codes within five minutes from Amazon.

Getting on the phone now. Did you guys all have the collectors edition or regular version?

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Quixon View Post
    When did you order? I got mine the same day I ordered (May 29th). You might want to contact them or try to find somewhere else (and cancel Amazon if you get a code).

As for the sandals, SUCK IT BOYS, they are one of the favorite things I've got in my inventory. It's just a pain to remember to switch them back when you go do anything else. I really wish they'd turn them into a one-time use item (like the mounts), giving you permanent access to the bonus.

It's sooo veiny
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Not even messing with registering my codes til all this is sorted out, still haven't recieved an email from anyone saying the site is live to register them.

I ordered June 23rd. On the phone with them now.

Edit: Apparently they emailed me the code June 25th and I just missed it. Whoops lol. I'll confirm once I get the copy of the email from them. Amazon customer service is great.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ArchDizzle View Post
    Thats very understandable as it's been a good combo of a clusterfuck and people not paying attention when giving out info.

From the Devs:

"Will people who have the 1.0 Collector's Edition be able to apply the pre-order bonus in-game items and early access rights to their old accounts if they pre-order the standard PC version of the game?"

"When registering the pre-order bonus code you will be able to select which FFXIV service account the bonus is applied to."
    Ty sir

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I ordered 2 pc ce editions from amazon and got the code within 5 minutes. .. got a ps3 version for room mate and never got one... contacted chat yestrday and they said they would be sent out today

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Is the code Amazon gave me last month when I pre-ordered the code I need? It follows the right 6-3-6-3 order.

There is still time to cancel Amazon preorder and re-preorder if needed if all else fails.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I haven't even gotten the email for the site yet. Anybody mind linking it ?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ferien Terzo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Is the code Amazon gave me last month when I pre-ordered the code I need? It follows the right 6-3-6-3 order.

There is still time to cancel Amazon preorder and re-preorder if needed if all else fails.
    Yes it is. Site's not working right though so sit tight for a while.

They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    BG Level

Should I have gotten my code from SE store by now? That's who I pre-ordered my Digital copy from...

God, please don't make me have to call SE Customer Service... that's fucking torture.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvrdragon View Post
    Should I have gotten my code from SE store by now? That's who I pre-ordered my Digital copy from...

God, please don't make me have to call SE Customer Service... that's fucking torture.
    It would appear that people who ordered from the SE store have not gotten their codes yet. At least that's what I gather from other forums.

The only people with codes ordered from somewhere else. Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong though.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvrdragon View Post

The code comes from digital river in the order confirmation. It is towards the bottom of the email in the 6-3-6-3 format.

EDIT: Maybe I'm mistaken after reading post above mine. Same format, but we will receive a different code if ordered through S-E?

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Quote Originally Posted by Carth View Post
    I got this information from another forum. I'll be making a call to SE as well just to make sure, but here it is
    24-48 hours is cutting it dangerously close when the site is going to be slammed. They should have had opened this shit last week..l

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by synthetik View Post
    It would appear that people who ordered from the SE store have not gotten their codes yet. At least that's what I gather from other forums.

The only people with codes ordered from somewhere else. Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong though.
    I ordered from the SE store and got my code immediately months ago. It is included at the bottom of my online email receipt; you may not notice it if you weren't looking for it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast