1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 14 hours, 32 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 9 hours, 27 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 7 hours, 32 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 2 hours, 27 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Redeeming pre-order code     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Redeeming pre-order code

Anyone else keep getting the error?

They sent out the e-mail about an hour ago but I keep getting errors in different areas.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

My check code option button isn't even active.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Didn't got the email but got an error after entering the code yes

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Oh, ok, good, it's not just me. GF seems to be having the same problem.

http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/us

I'm assuming its just SE's servers blowing up like usual.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Couldn't even get to site around 6:30 when I got the email. Seems it crashed completely.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Not doing this til tomorrow for obvious reasons but somebody want to run me through the process for finalizing all this stuff?

I have the code to enter on that site from GMG, but how exactly is that going to be linked to my SE account? And this is for both early access AND the in-game items right? (Digital Collector's Edition in my case)

Also are we getting the first 30 days free? The last sub-fee mmo I bought was XI and I'm assuming that is still the standard for MMOs but I can't actually find any information on it on the store pages for the game.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kuishen View Post
    Not doing this til tomorrow for obvious reasons but somebody want to run me through the process for finalizing all this stuff?

I have the code to enter on that site from GMG, but how exactly is that going to be linked to my SE account? And this is for both early access AND the in-game items right? (Digital Collector's Edition in my case)

Also are we getting the first 30 days free? The last sub-fee mmo I bought was XI and I'm assuming that is still the standard for MMOs but I can't actually find any information on it on the store pages for the game.
    You go on the site enter the code then choose which platform to activate the code

Then i presume it will ask you your SE account

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    You go on the site enter the code then choose which platform to activate the code

Then i presume it will ask you your SE account
    WHY DID YOU BOTHER ANSWERING IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW!?

gdi Rata.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

30 days are free, yes.

BG Level

WHY DID YOU BOTHER ANSWERING IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW!?

gdi Rata.

Now I don't presume because it just asked me for my SE account then it timed out again lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    30 days are free, yes.
    1.0 account get up to the 9th september

New players get 30 days (starting the 27th)

If as a 1.0 you want 30 days(after the 9) you need to add a PS3 service to your account

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Buttons Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I am waiting to input my amazon preorder code until I see on the beta forums that the problems have been worked out.

Not really a big difference whether I input the code today or tomorrow, so I'll just wait until it works. ^^

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    1.0 account get up to the 9th september

New players get 30 days (starting the 27th)

If as a 1.0 you want 30 days(after the 9) you need to add a PS3 service to your account
    Considering they said that they have not played a subscription game since XI (i.e. 1.0 after Yoshi) I believe it is safe to assume they will get 30 days free. You are correct though, Legacy peons only get 9 days free.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

The code you're entering right now is just for the early access and Cait Sith Doll/Moogle Cap. You should get a separate registration key for the game and the CE items at the same time.

You get the first 30 days free if you buy the packaged game, yeah. If you're a 1.0 buyer carrying it over, you only play for free until September 9th.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Considering they said that they have not played a subscription game since XI (i.e. 1.0 after Yoshi) I believe it is safe to assume they will get 30 days free. You are correct though, Legacy peons only get 9 days free.
    Yeah just wanted to enter the full thing in case someone else had the same question

EL - Airship Pirate
    Airship Captain of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aero Ashwind
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So stoked. We're almost there guys! lmfao it's almost retarded at my age to be this excited for a video game, but dis shit my bruddah.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tearshang Pourlamour
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm getting an error saying my code is wrong >_>; Anyone else starting to have this problem?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I pre ordered the digital CE from the SE store, but I don't seem to have the e-mail yet :O

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tearshang Pourlamour
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tearshang View Post
    I'm getting an error saying my code is wrong >_>; Anyone else starting to have this problem?
    Okay well now that error has disappeared and am getting the regular error now. Hoping its just lag from the rush.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Tearshang View Post
    I got the same error, but after trying more times, it went back to: "There was a problem. Please try again later."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast