1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 6 hours, 23 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 17 hours, 36 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 23 hours, 23 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 10 hours, 36 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    Anyone have a pure dps war set or gear list, I'm up to 210 dps on war.
    Pulling this out of my ass just by looking at xivdb (which makes me wonder why you can't do it yourself)

Throwing out parry, and ignoring skill speed and accuracy when det/crit are around...

Main: Allagan (alt options are Bravura Zenith(SkSp+26) or Dual Haken(Acc+37))
    Head: myth(Det+15)
    Body: Allagan(Acc+34) or myth(Acc+24) -- they both just have parry and accuracy, just in different amounts
    Hands: Allagan(Det+11)
    Belt: Hero's Belt of Fending(Det+8)
    Legs: myth(Crit+34) or Allagan(Det+24) -- your choice, they should be about equal
    Feet: Allagan(Det+11)
    Ears: Tremor Earrings of Striking(Crit+11 Det+11)
    Neck: Hero's Necklace of Slaying(Crit+16) or Direwolf Choker of Striking(Crit+16)
    Wrist: Allagan Bracelets of Maiming(Crit+11 Det+11)
    Rings: 2 of Hero's Ring of Slaying(Det+11), Allagan Ring of Maiming(Det+11), Vortex Ring of Striking(Crit+16), or Direwolf Ring of Striking(Crit+16)

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Thanks for the input everyone. I have Bravura Zenith so I just put that back on.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well.....got Allagan legs from T2...looks bad :/

Seeing how I keep seeing too many WARs on server with skill speed melds on their accessories , should I bother remelding to put some on or just don't?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringer View Post
    Well.....got Allagan legs from T2...looks bad :/

Seeing how I keep seeing too many WARs on server with skill speed melds on their accessories , should I bother remelding to put some on or just don't?
    sure if you want to constantly run out of tp faster :-p

and yes that set (allagan legs + af2 feet looks HORRENDOUS) I only equip it for twin to hit the acc cap. otherwise I never wear it <_<

looks > everything!

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Is there a clear winner between allagan legs and myth? It's 34 crit vs. 24 DET and I already have both.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ada Rusheart
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Based on the recent weightings for other classes, myth comes out slightly ahead but it's a much of muchness really.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

We're going to lock this one for now, if you have war questions start a new one in the GD section.

If I actually get a volunteer to take over guide duties, we'll make a new one and link to this thread.

Closed Thread
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56