Hey guys!

DRF is looking for some new members. Whether you're just starting out, or played 1.0!

Shortlist:
-We are a shell of adults who understand RL > Game. That being said we strive to be as efficient at endgame as possible, so those of us with families and unforgiving jobs or school can still have their RL in order while running events in DRF!

~At this point we will accept anyone reguardless of level to see if you FIT IN with the rest of the shell. We can teach EACH OTHER skill, but I can't teach someone to not be a douchebag.

~If you're 50 we'll probably start events ~3weeks after launch so we can all get our gear and shit together. During this time we'll still probably do a few optional things together, but we really want to help each other out with crafting or missions or whatever.

~when FC events start, basically they'll include everything that isn't easily beat through the DF. If Ifrit and Garuda are dumbed down some, then we'll be doing Titan during FC time, plus the endgame raids, and that bahamut thingy they mentioned in the last LftP. We're also very interested in getting into the Relic Weapon quests/fights. We can't wait to see what's in store for us, and we have every intention of kicking everything's ass!

If you're interested you can either shoot me a tell over the weekend during EA (Chin Chilla) or the FC leader (Droopy Turtle) or the two officers (Lantrix Darksoul, or Mandalorian Ordo).

alternatively you can reply to this thread with questions, pm me here, or email me: [email protected]

Good luck in your adventuring no matter what FC you go with