1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 11 hours, 17 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 12 hours, 42 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 3 days, 4 hours, 17 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 5 hours, 42 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 159 FirstFirst ... 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Melchior Ballester
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I have 393 CP 743 craftmanship 687 control before food and I want to craft 2 stars lvl 60. I've been told I don't have enough CP. I can't get more CP atm.
    How much CP should I aim for?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sukimin Yakumo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

There's rotations that use 437CP, and 393+50 is enough to meet that, so you actually should have that much. I assume you have max/nearmax melded non-redscrip gear? That should be enough for 2*.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Melchior Ballester
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Yukari View Post
    There's rotations that use 437CP, and 393+50 is enough to meet that, so you actually should have that much. I assume you have max/nearmax melded non-redscrip gear? That should be enough for 2*.
    Cool, thank you

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Ok silly question (I thought anyway).

When paired with Steady Hand II, is Hasty Touch success rate 80% or 65%? I was under the impression from the tool tip "increases the success rate of an action by 30% for the next 5 steps" that it took that percentage from the base success rate of the skill being used, not add a flat 30% on top of the skill no matter what. If the latter is the case then my whole crafting life is a lie as I have synthed tens of thousands of recipes thinking it is 65%, and was fine with the abundant fails lol.

Some context: was browsing the ffxiv facebook group and someone mentioned a 90% success rate on Hasty. I commented about 65% with SH2 and people started talking about 80%. Are they just being the typical mouth-breathing ffxiv fb community or am I in fact wrong?

Thanks

80%

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

It's a flat +30%, since using it with a 70% (or higher) success action makes that action impossible to fail.

So yeah, 80%.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Nearly all the LV50 unspoiled nodes (no clusters, natch) were added to retainer ventures. Yield isn't the greatest, but beggars can't be choosers! (goodbye darksteel ore market)

Also, most LV50 1*-4* and mastercrafts are now quick synthable (no glamour prisms, dyes, or items used for quest turn-ins).

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Mythrite Ore/Titanium/Hardsilver ore added as well. Thank god.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Dan View Post
    Nearly all the LV50 unspoiled nodes (no clusters, natch) were added to retainer ventures. Yield isn't the greatest, but beggars can't be choosers! (goodbye darksteel ore market)

Also, most LV50 1*-4* and mastercrafts are now quick synthable (no glamour prisms, dyes, or items used for quest turn-ins).
    Does that include soil? (may become relevant again with new gardening)

Has anyone found the royal mistletoe yet? Or Gem Marino?

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Eldelphia View Post
    Does that include soil? (may become relevant again with new gardening)
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Luthia View Post
    Has anyone found the royal mistletoe yet? Or Gem Marino?
    Royal mistletoe found in Diadem (botanist). Gem Marino should be fishing in Diadem.

Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Royal mistletoe found in Diadem (botanist). Gem Marino should be fishing in Diadem.
    Well shit. Thanks

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wind silk from airships lolglamour >.>

They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    BG Level

Found a level 60 Stone called Eventide Jade. It was at 1 of the 6 nodes outside of Anyx Trine (the Raw Opal/Carnelian node). What's odd about it is that it was only at 1 spot, but wasn't "hidden". I did 3 or 4 rotations of the nodes, and it was at the same one every time. Unfortunately, I don't know what they're used for yet. Hopefully someone else finds what they're for, but not where they're from and buys mine off the MB before they realize how easy they are to get.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Found em too getting dragon map for the day, gathered a few and saw they were 400g on mb so npc they went. Couldn't be bothered to find the recipie

They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    BG Level

so I found out that the Eventide Jade is meant to be collectible, and turned in for 5-6 Red Scrips. On the plus side, it's not a timed node, so you can run over and grab a couple of these whenever you want. The bad news is that you need 450+ Collectability, which means that it will take at least 400 GP to guarantee 1 gather, 600 to guarantee 2 gather, or you can gamble with the Impulsive rotation and get 1-3 (also 600 GP). These values are with very lightly melded HQ lvl 60 gear, no blues or greens.

If you're just dicking around waiting on something (DF/PF, etc), and the timing isn't right for a timed red scrip node, then this isn't a bad way to dump your GP and switch back. Also handy if you're just a few red scrips short on something.

Sooooooooooooooo where are these gem marimos!?

Quote Originally Posted by Luthia View Post
    Sooooooooooooooo where are these gem marimos!?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comme...ve_you/cww1hdo

Yup, found them there myself after I didnt see any info of them online. Best caught with Red ballon, Cane fly gets you too many pterodactyl.s