1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 1 hours, 44 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 22 hours, 15 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 18 hours, 44 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 15 hours, 15 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 159 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Right now the mats for per summoning bell is around half the cost of making a single i70 piece for F3 for BSM. Even with 40% success rate I'm currently getting .5ish per successful desynth vs. .08ish for i70, so really, summoning bells is where it's at for me right now, lol.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

What would GSM do if they can't obviously desynth Summoning Bells? :< Is there any furniture that's good for them?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Joyo Mojo
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Kul Tiras

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    What would GSM do if they can't obviously desynth Summoning Bells? :< Is there any furniture that's good for them?
    http://xivdb.com/?item/7093/Carbuncle-Chronometer

Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

The other option is Garden Ponds, depending on the price of gold ores on your server.
    4 Tawny latex, 4 Blue landtrap leafs, and a ton of siltstone
    vs
    1 Emery, 15 gold ore, 15 mythril ore, 5 wind crystals

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Got it. Thanks :> Yeah Tawny Latex is pretty cheap but then again so is Emery now that Myth mats are so damn cheap. Will have to figure out prices. I've mined Gold Ore pretty much every chance i get so I have tons. Just need to mine some Ruby too.

N/m. The Carbuncle thing looks far more manageable.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Friend just knocked out this bad boy for 100% mad jelly

http://cdn.guildwork.net/albums/imag...419d969fd6.jpg

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ku Ji
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    GSM is pretty easy to max imo, you got a variety to choose from, whenever u hit 88+ u can start doing Gold specs with 4 melds, when you get past 92 just start making accessories.. try for HQ and desynth the ones you nq, you'd be bringing in profits from the HQs whilst you skill up on others.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Woo, got BSM desynthasis to 100, making bank off desynthing summoning bells

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Butta Stackz
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

I'm almost dGMS 100 but i'm really not looking forward to having it deleveled when i work on BSM/ALCH since i added too many levels to other crafts.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Kuji View Post
    GSM is pretty easy to max imo, you got a variety to choose from, whenever u hit 88+ u can start doing Gold specs with 4 melds, when you get past 92 just start making accessories.. try for HQ and desynth the ones you nq, you'd be bringing in profits from the HQs whilst you skill up on others.
    So what do I do from 78 to 88 then? Guess that's where I struggle with darklight/PVP/Artisan specs?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ku Ji
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Your only options there are making stuff out of Rose ingots or Radiant eyes.. you might lose gils here if you get unlucky but that's the only way to go til you can power thru til 85 or something then start making full melded Gold Specs. I didn't have any problems there as Aqueous stones were dirt cheap so I skilled up mostly on them but people caught up on that now and its the same price as others.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Your only options there are making stuff out of Rose ingots or Radiant eyes.. you might lose gils here if you get unlucky but that's the only way to go til you can power thru til 85 or something then start making full melded Gold Specs. I didn't have any problems there as Aqueous stones were dirt cheap so I skilled up mostly on them but people caught up on that now and its the same price as others.
    sadly on our server, all the old myth mats/GC Seal mats are (last I looked) about 6k a pop so lol, not really an option :<

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Neon Sea
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Lol 6k? Can i have it? At Excal it's like 8-10k for everything. Cost 100k to log in I swear.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I can't find shit to make for blacksmith. Been doing PvP way and have made it to 80.4 thus far. Am I missing something? Or is blacksmith just shit out of luck when it comes to desyth.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Kind of unfortunate on my server, those accessories have a near nonexistant sale rate (like a dozen on AH, and only 1-3 sold on most things except rings with 6-8 sales, with 50K+ undercuts per post) probably make more on my server just desynthing the HQ and selling the materia if you see it O_o

anyone confirm the max is... 100/100/95? btw ? (thats got to suck trying to get)

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Nothin terribly fancy with new melds, but with food HQ CP+ it allows for one promised basic touch which I'm more than welcoming of. Other than that it just feels good to have current max melds D:

http://cdn.guildwork.net/albums/imag...47d849debf.jpg

Rotation above have to play with it on your own, but using it all in order w/o procing ToT will use up all CP exactly. I suppose you could save the promised basic touch for the end or when you see a "Good" proc for that little extra boost. Or if you don't see it, have it as your last control push.

edit:

for the lazy :3
    Neck caps: 4 Control/ 4 Craft/6 CP
    Ear caps: 4 Control/ 4 Craft/6 CP
    Waist caps: 5 Control/ 4 Craft/ 3 CP

if I could redo it, would put t4's into first slow to lessen the pain of further melds. Dumped well over a mil out of pure laziness ._.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Butta Stackz
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by Shaano View Post
    Rotation above have to play with it on your own, but using it all in order w/o procing ToT will use up all CP exactly. I suppose you could save the promised basic touch for the end or when you see a "Good" proc for that little extra boost. Or if you don't see it, have it as your last control push.
    So can this essentially be made into a macro and ignore all ToT procs (u need 398 CP to make this work)? Surely starting with 1000 base quality while using this rotation could almost guarentee 100% unless you have extremely bad luck with the HTs.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You could macro it, well 2, and say fuck all if you HQ or not. Better to play safe and proc ToT when it's an appropriate time for that little extra boost. I'm sure someone will come in with a better method soon

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Butta Stackz
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by Shaano View Post
    You could macro it, well 2, and say fuck all if you HQ or not. Better to play safe and proc ToT when it's an appropriate time for that little extra boost. I'm sure someone will come in with a better method soon
    In your rotation when are the safe moments to proc ToT? From what i see u wouldnt want to use one during the WNII. It would have to be during the CZ and IQ or after the manipulation and the SH1. I'd say maybe 3-4 chances to proc?