1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 43 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 16 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 14 hours, 43 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in -5 hours, -44 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 103 143 151 152 153
    Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Bleh. I am nowhere near that. What are you wearing? 70 HQ gear with melds?

edit: yeah, I tried it again and this time got like 300 red, 50 yellow. RNG gonna RNG I guess!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    Bleh. I am nowhere near that. What are you wearing? 70 HQ gear with melds?

edit: yeah, I tried it again and this time got like 300 red, 50 yellow. RNG gonna RNG I guess!
    70 HQ gear with melds and yellow scrip rod. But I was doing it before I got the rod. I got the yellow scrips for the rod while farming red scrips there for my folklore times.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Thanks, that's helpful to know.

Seems like the node makes a huge difference; I've gotten the good node (NW of Kobayashi) several times in a row now and it's way better. Altho I am literally just giving away Tiny Tatsunokos to my friends at this point. They don't seem to sell very well and meh, why bother.

Edit: and then I caught my first Sweatfish, reduced to 3x HQ everdeep aethersands, and the whole goddamn thing was worth it

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    Thanks, that's helpful to know.

Seems like the node makes a huge difference; I've gotten the good node (NW of Kobayashi) several times in a row now and it's way better. Altho I am literally just giving away Tiny Tatsunokos to my friends at this point. They don't seem to sell very well and meh, why bother.

Edit: and then I caught my first Sweatfish, reduced to 3x HQ everdeep aethersands, and the whole goddamn thing was worth it
    Yeah, I think almost everyone in my LS has that damned Tatsunoko minion. I still have 11 on my mule I can't get rid of... I have better stuff to put ont he AH and I feel weird just dropping them, lol.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag