Hi Guys,

Just wanted to promote some stuff on my sound cloud. Been doing some DJ gigs and entering some DJ Contests lately. I'd love it for you guys to give the contest page a listen and then check out the SoundCloud account.

Here's the contest page of the recent DJ Contest I entered: Contest Page You should be able to easily listen to the entry on this page, but sometimes it bugs out and you'll have to select another mix first then back to mine. I'd recommend using chrome. If you'd like to vote, all it asks is to connect to FB, and like the contest pages (3 in total). And if you have comments or whatever, post em here or on the mix page on SoundCloud. I always love feedback no matter what it is.

Here's the SoundCloud Account: SoundCloud

And the FB page, in case you want to catch when I do streams or upload new stuff I'm tooling around with: 32x96 on Facebook EDIT: This also has links to older mixes I played around with.

You'll also be able to catch some of the older mixes I did without hardware which aren't great, but are alright to listen to if you like EDM.