Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Girl Fight (PS3/360)

Spoiler: show
    Girl Fight is an arcade-style 3D fighting game, where fierce femme fatales dominate the arena. Featuring eight lethal ladies each with deadly sex appeal, these girls can devastate their opponents using conventional combat techniques and metaphysical powers. Girl Fight brings intuitive fighting mechanics with slick animations to deliver a fun fighting experience that’s easy on the eyes.
    For the female combatants of Girl Fight, it is a struggle of the mind more so than the body. Abducted by the shadowy group known as “The Foundation”, the life-long memories formed by the struggles, battles, and traumas of these women warriors become manifested in their virtual reality arenas accessed by the Foundation’s advanced experimental computer, ATHENA. War-torn battlefields, serene martial art dojos, and scenic, high-rise rooftops are just some of the virtual arenas formed as the femme fatales of Girl Fight clash in dangerous combat. The Foundation continues to experiment on these deadly ladies to weaponize potential Psi Powers... at the expense of the sanity of these female fighters.

Developed by Kung Fu Factory, Girl Fight is an arcade-style 3D fighting game featuring a cast of fierce femme fatales who have been abducted by a shadowy corporation to experiment on the potential Psi Powers of these deadly ladies. As part of their virtual reality experimentation, each fighter creates a unique arena based on their specific life memories bringing a vivid backstory for each character.

Girl Fight will be available for download as an arcade game for the Xbox Live Arcade for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation Network in Fall 2013.
    http://microprose.com/microprose_game/girl-fight/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GirlFightGame
    https://twitter.com/GirlFightGame
    https://www.facebook.com/girlfightgame

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Can this go away

Feminist rage in 3, 2, 1...

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

they were already raging about this several months back, I kind of assumed it had died then suddenly it was back

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

NEED RELEASE DATE

been waiting on this game for a year now lol

It looks pretty terrible. I can't tell if that's because it's a sub-par game or because 3D fighters are just awkward in general.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

No, it looks like a late gen PS2 fighter.

What we really need is a proper sequel to Rumble Roses. Joking? Certainly not.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

I saw a fucking Madcat/Timberwolf. Slight interest piqued.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

This is the problem with 09er generation. Not all of you, but god damn what the fuck is this shit?

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

What the hell does this have to do with the FGC in the slightest, man? Slow your roll.

Now, can we just continue to pretend that this don't exist. Thx 6 souls.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    What the hell does this have to do with the FGC in the slightest, man? Slow your roll.

Now, can we just continue to pretend that this don't exist. Thx 6 souls.
    What is wrong with you? You ask what does this have to do with the FGC and on the other side of your mouth make a motion to pretend this game doesn't exist? lol

Son, this has everything to do with the FGC. They are MARKETING this shit to the FGC, if you didn't know. I think it's awesome that '09 sparked a renewed interest in the fighting game scene and fighting games in general. It's awesome. However now, in 2013, the market is being flooded with the shittiest of games, trying to corner every retarded market out there. Why do we need yet another [shitty] all women fighting game? Skullgirls does this. Arcana Heart does this. Rumble Roses does this. There's a slew of about 15+ other girl fighting games that does this. Trust, not even just this sub-genre I'm mad at. There are tons of shitty quality games on the market right now. Boggles my mind, really.

P.S.: I'm not calling Skullgirl or Arcana Heart bad fighting games with an all female roster, in fact I think both are awesome games.

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

So it's people in the FGC's fault that these people made a terribad game?

Get the fuck out, man.

Sorry for people making fighting games popular again, god forbid that happens and a couple shitty publishers try to make a quick buck.

You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Nigga, go back to ranting about Marvel and not doing anything. Let me have my emo moment over this extremely bad generation of fighting games.

Hate everything right now, fuck.

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

SF4, KoF13, Skullgirls, and to an extent, MvC3 are some of the best fighting games ever made.... I don't know about KoF, and this doesn't apply to skull girls, but MvC3 and SF4 are the most balanced iterations yet...

You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

You really just said that about Marvel 3.

Come on, we are both main Marvel 3 players. You know you aren't right with adding that to that list of yours.

KoF13 is also debatable, as KoF 98 is an amazing game as well in it's series.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

MvC3
    balanced
    huehue

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    You really just said that about Marvel 3.

Come on, we are both main Marvel 3 players. You know you aren't right with adding that to that list of yours.

KoF13 is also debatable, as KoF 98 is an amazing game as well in it's series.
    This is not the thread to discuss this, I'd rather this one die and talk about it in the Evo thread, but more of the MvC3 cast is viable than the MvC2 cast, and that's a fact. I didn't say it was balanced, just that it was the most balanced iteration.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

More balanced than MvC? I think not son.
    MvC3 is extremely broken and you know it... even having the word balanced in the same sentence should be a crime unless you're talking about how unbalanced it is.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

I want this thread to die... better keep shitposting in it!