1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 13 hours, 42 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 10 hours, 17 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 3 hours, 17 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 712 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    While logically I think it's nothing like this, I can't help but feel this might be the case lol

But I'm just salty I can't play more.
    I don't care if it is or is not. Its officially retail time, baby. Game reviewers have every right to slam the game for anything at this point. You don't think they're not going to comment on the disparity between JP and NA/EU servers?

All the faggots screaming about "ITS JUST BETAAAAAAAA!!" can officially suck a cock at this point. This is only early access. What's going to happen on the 27th?

At least lie at this point and say that there are issues affecting JP servers. At least make me -feel- like there's no disparity between the financial investments of JP and NA/EU servers.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Woke up early, rested and ready to play.

and...turns out we're in beta phase 5.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Quote Originally Posted by Kanriel View Post
    Unless the server lag is effecting it I'm pretty goddamn pissed that the mog cap isn't in my moogle mail. People saying it isn't until the 27th. Why the hell is a +20% exp on levels 1-10 item NOT coming with the early access? That's when I'm most likely to make some use of the item...
    I didn't know Moogle Cap did all that. Too bad I already got all classes 10+ in P4.

Having to wait until Official Launch for these items makes wonder if they will be looking for people who canceled Pre-orders and take away their gifts. Really doesn't make sense though.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    I don't care if it is or is not. Its officially retail time, baby. Game reviewers have every right to slam the game for anything at this point. You don't think they're not going to comment on the disparity between JP and NA/EU servers?

All the faggots screaming about "ITS JUST BETAAAAAAAA!!" can officially suck a cock at this point. This is only early access. What's going to happen on the 27th?

At least lie at this point and say that there are issues affecting JP servers. At least make me -feel- like there's no disparity between the financial investments of JP and NA/EU servers.
    You are right, I am going to take my rage to the streets(OF) and Jinrage like a MFER!!!!!!!!!!!

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

BLOOD IN THE STREETS!!

All passengers now entering Jinrage mode.

Edit: Seriously, can I get a discount? I'm paying the same as the JP are for an inferior product.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

What's going to happen on the 27th?

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Starting to think my husband is the lucky one for not doing the free transfer on time. XD

If it were gamewide and not just EU/NA I'd chalk it up to shit happens, but it does feel personal as it is lol

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Day 1 10:28 CST I have been playing for around 4 hours now when the supreme overlords tooketh the service away. I surely am unable to wait the remainder of the 3 hour emergency nap... all is lost, death surely awaits.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Take small comfort in that a single JP server (Atomos) is having "technical difficulties".

Probably completely unrelated to what's messing with NA/EU, but you know. Catharsis.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Maaglin View Post
    Inventory management.
    This.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    You are right, I am going to take my rage to the streets(OF) and Jinrage like a MFER!!!!!!!!!!!
    You SE, Shall rue the day you overlooked us NA. You shall curse the hands that gave us the shit servers.

Our rage shall not be quenched until we have trodden over all your employ.

Until you beg for forgiveness!! The blood that is on your hands shall haunt you until the end of time!

You shall know the FURY OF THE OUTCASTS!!! THE FURY OF THE OVERLOOKED!!!

THIS IS THE DAY THAT OUR VENGEANCE SHALL BE MARKED IN BLOOD!!!!

YOU,

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

It's not often if ever that you get a second chance to redo and total fuckup of a game. When that happens you do not fucking cheap out on servers, good god. Yoshi and team did a great job rebuilding a pile of shit game into something good and they're still looking at a disaster of a launch and will be eaten alive in the gaming press.

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

And suddenly my passwords aren't working and my account has been locked.

Seriously SE. Get your fucking shit together.

The madness flows strong within ya'll

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Sodalitas View Post
    If you're using a Nvidia card, try using the newest 326.80 drivers.
    I will, thank you. I've been using the drivers that came with my card since I got it a few months ago.

A. Body
    BG Level

Yeah, so. This is more a question than a complaint, but I can phrase it as a complaint.

How the fuck do I unlock chocobo companion? I was pretty interested in the chocobuddy leveling up system to see how it worked, but nah. I can't DPS/tank/healer as an arcanist yet. ..Well I can, but not as 3-man solo PT yet.

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

And now it keeps linking me to the EU region. WTFFFFFFF.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Greedouw View Post
    The madness flows strong within ya'll
    We're now at the point where apologies won't cut it. We're paying for a product that we're not receiving. If this maintenance fixes everything and it's smooth sailing from here on out, fine, great but I have doubts.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

"It's just beta" has turned into "it's just first week of a MMO launch" in some places.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 712 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast