1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 18 hours, 23 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 5 hours, 36 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 11 hours, 23 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 22 hours, 36 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 58 of 217 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

That happy face needs some dental work.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    needs moar ^_________________________________________________ _________^
    Why does that face remind me of old school BG forums..

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

needs more HNM kills counter

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Allagan gloves of healing: get. Full (non-pvp) crit BiS SCH complete.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbyprime View Post
    Decent initial post, sickeningly sugary with a slight tinge of insult. Seemingly untainted by the typical MMO angst.

I suspect he/she will either convert or be banned within 15 posts.
    Btw, does it count as random praise if I was right about being banned within 15 posts?

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Btw, does it count as random praise if I was right about being banned within 15 posts?
    Didn't see that one coming, I wondered why the name looked familiar and now seeing this it makes sense.

Shame. All that to post a topic to ask one insignificant question too lol

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Doin my roulette: high yesterday and I actually got into a really good PT on Haukke. WAR not only kept hate but didn't take retarded amounts of damage, SCH actually kept people healed and kept DoTs on bosses, other BLM actually AoE'd big pulls properly. Finished the whole thing in 13mins, best run I have done in Haukke ever. Probably best roulette I've done ever

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

http://gamerescape.com/2014/02/12/ps...naoki-yoshida/

GE: One feature that many players are looking forward to is the “Vanity” system, or Glamour System as it is known in the US. Can you describe how the system will work? Will crafters be needed? Are there any fees associated with it?

Yoshida: In terms of fees for players, players should not be paying a high fee to use the Glamour System. As to how it works, there is a new item called the Glamour Prism which is a crystal that can be used to change your appearance by mirroring the look of your item. These crystals will come in different types to accommodate different gear level ranges, so if you want to assume the appearance of an item that is iLvl 30, you would need the Glamour Prism that corresponded to items of iLvl 30 to iLvl 40. While that is not the exact range, there will be several ranges of iLVLs that each Glamour Prism will work on, similar to how Grade 1 Carbonized Matter, and Grade 2 Carbonized Matter work.

Crafters factor into this as they are the only ones who can make these crystals, and they will bring the Glamour Prisms to market. Players will go to the marketplace, buy the crystal they need and mirror the appearance of their desired gear onto their character. So if you’re a crafter, you can make your own Glamour Prisms. The recipes for the crystals aren’t designed to be expensive, so I imagine it won’t be a limiting factor. Once you copy the appearance of gear that you like onto the crystal, that crystal is now bound and cannot be traded or sold, so the only commodity in the Glamour system are the Glamour Prisms that are blank made by crafters. So as a crafter, you will want to bring to market the Glamour Prisms that correspond to the coolest looking gear.

It should be easy to access for everyone and shouldn’t cost too much, so please lo

Sounds good. Happy I have all crafts at 50 too.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I love how you cut off "please lo...." lol. Made me laugh.

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

With there being crafting jobs to makr prisms, I wonder if the gear being copied has to correspond with job the made it. For example, you want a vanya robe copied that a weaver makes so you'll need a special weaver crafted prism that corresponds to that ilvl.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

If that's the case, incoming coil prisms dropped off Twintania if you want to vanity allagan shit.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lyn Tah'row
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

If that's the case, incoming coil prisms dropped off Twintania if you want to vanity allagan shit.
    Probably going to be based on the repair craft (like materia)

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I expect it to just be another "Special Recipe" and be made by anyone like Dyes and simply have level ranges not craft-specific. Are we really expecting a Cloth Glamour Prism - Grade 1 or Leather Glamour Prism - Grade 2?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Food Glamour Prism - Grade 6. Lava Toad Legs hat. Please look forward to it.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I'm sure after 3 or 4 weeks of the echo buff stacking there shouldn't be any question about twins difficulty for any group, hell you could probably eat a twister at that point and be like meh.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    I'm sure after 3 or 4 weeks of the echo buff stacking there shouldn't be any question about twins difficulty for any group, hell you could probably eat a twister at that point and be like meh.
    Since twisters go through holmgang, I don't think you'll be able to do that.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

45-50 CUL today for 8k and no crafting on my part. Hurray for cheap pie!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Friend ran CT and was placed into a party with several people who all have dinosaur related names. Captain Triceratops, Admiral Stegosaurus, etc. It went a long way to dulling the pain of her nth CT run of the week. But what kicked it up to 11 was--guess what happened on the last meteor of King Behemoth? They all stood out and died. They then spammed http://www.reptaronice.com/. Beautiful.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Kaixin View Post
    Friend ran CT and was placed into a party with several people who all have dinosaur related names. Captain Triceratops, Admiral Stegosaurus, etc. It went a long way to dulling the pain of her nth CT run of the week. But what kicked it up to 11 was--guess what happened on the last meteor of King Behemoth? They all stood out and died. They then spammed http://www.reptaronice.com/. Beautiful.
    This wins the internet today. Bravo.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Matic Valefor
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Kaixin View Post
    people really are bored with this game.

Closed Thread
Page 58 of 217 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast