1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 4 hours, 57 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 19 hours, 2 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 21 hours, 57 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 12 hours, 2 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 200 of 217 FirstFirst ... 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 ... LastLast

Silly question but does anyone know the stat weight differences from race at level 70? Is it literally like 3ish points?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    If you ordered a physical copy, do you have to wait until it arrives to get your code for those items?
    literally came to my door after posting this. Answer was yes, if anyone wasn't aware

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I have not done much of the MSQ because I rolled DPS instead of Tank for this and Im cock blocked by the 45ins queue times to exp, but holy mama the RDM DPS is insane. The gauge could get some help as I think its generation is very slow, but the DPS is definitely here. People were complaining about the AoE aspect on the OF but I dont think its a big deal as they made it to be, it would defo be better if the gauge could charge faster.

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

The AoE, either I've been with bad tanks, or it isn't that bad. It's quite dull, that's for sure, because Scatter spam with the occasional aoe ogcd skill and the conal melee one once you get 30 mana (or 3x the conal if you get 45 and double it) doesn't allow for much variety, but 100 potency unscaled with target is actually nice, and then the melee one x3 can be done in 4.5 seconds for a total of 600 potency. Considering the nerfs to the aoe of other jobs, it's not half bad.

Enviado desde mi Aquaris E4 mediante Tapatalk

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by LinktheDeme View Post
    Silly question but does anyone know the stat weight differences from race at level 70? Is it literally like 3ish points?
    If this is the case, i may switch back to sun miqote from au'ra xaela.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I look forward to the extreme version of the end story boss.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

If you ordered a physical copy, do you have to wait until it arrives to get your code for those items?
    literally came to my door after posting this. Answer was yes, if anyone wasn't aware
    Which items?

I got moogled the earring and minion the other day. The physical copy of game arrived today and I'm not really sure I need to even open it since I'm in early access. Is there a different code in the box I need?

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

yes, you need to register Stormblood. early access does not give you the actual expansion. also, if you ordered the collector's edition you need to register stormblood to get Syldra, Bartz and the Chicken Knife

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Taim Meich View Post
    The AoE, either I've been with bad tanks, or it isn't that bad. It's quite dull, that's for sure, because Scatter spam with the occasional aoe ogcd skill and the conal melee one once you get 30 mana (or 3x the conal if you get 45 and double it) doesn't allow for much variety, but 100 potency unscaled with target is actually nice, and then the melee one x3 can be done in 4.5 seconds for a total of 600 potency. Considering the nerfs to the aoe of other jobs, it's not half bad.
    The melee can actually be done x4 if you use Manafication after the second moulinet assuming its not a waste of CD at the time, its true the roation is dull and sort of non-existent but damn it still feel good to play.

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by FHT View Post
    The melee can actually be done x4 if you use Manafication after the second moulinet assuming its not a waste of CD at the time, its true the roation is dull and sort of non-existent but damn it still feel good to play.
    That means getting to 90 mana through Scatter spam and then wasting at least 10 mana on the Manafication use... I don't know if that's worth an extra Moulinet. Well, as an opening for a freshly gathered pack of mobs it's worth for the trolling alone, but then you'll probably die, haha.

I've heard someone in my LS did levelling dungeon with RDM/RDM/PLD and dunno the other DPS

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Was nice that they finally got around to making the generic line AoEs have a solid edge on them. No more blurry stretched texture AoE indicators.

And spoilers for 4.0 ending...
    Spoiler: show
    I really hope Elidibus is controlling who I think he is.
    Gaius van Baelsar

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I really can't settle into that theory. I wanna say its a red herring thought.

I do wanna praise SB on its early-expansion crafting. Crafts are cheaper and easier to get to than their HW counter parts. No more chasing after two different zones to craft thread. No holy type crap. And at least they waited awhile before reintroducing the Reisui of <Insert main attribute here> basically making ALC not a must requirement until you're towards the end.

Basically a lot friendlier for my need for self sustain.

Also Kurogai is the fucking MVP.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Was nice that they finally got around to making the generic line AoEs have a solid edge on them. No more blurry stretched texture AoE indicators.

And spoilers for 4.0 ending...
    I really hope Elidibus is controlling who I think he is.
    Gaius van Baelsar
    I think that he has taken the image of Zenos and that is why the emperor was in such shock, really hoping they use it as a plot element to trick WoL & Co. to believe that Zenos some how survived killing himself.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

both of those dudes are twenty feet tall

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Maybe he took the image of the WoL and he's going to use it subtlely to turn all your friends against you

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    I think that he has taken the image of Zenos and that is why the emperor was in such shock, really hoping they use it as a plot element to trick WoL & Co. to believe that Zenos some how survived killing himself.
    As much as I'd like more of Zenos, since he's been the only antagonist so far to make WoL look like a chump, it looks like the devs just wanted to end his story. AT LEAST they gave us the courtesy of destroying Nidhogg's Eyes finally to end that drawn-out chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by solracht View Post

both of those dudes are twenty feet tall
    Gaius is around the tall Hyur height last I checked

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    I do wanna praise SB on its early-expansion crafting. Crafts are cheaper and easier to get to than their HW counter parts. No more chasing after two different zones to craft thread. No holy type crap. And at least they waited awhile before reintroducing the Reisui of <Insert main attribute here> basically making ALC not a must requirement until you're towards the end.
    I just want to worship whoever made sure the base materials for Reisui were gathered, rather than farmed from mobs. If I never see another Deepeye again, it'll be too soon.

There's still some inelegant spots, mostly Durium Sand's placement and the ever-present skinless animals, but even aren't as bad as Heavensward's equivalents.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

omg the shell game. that took me by surprise. one of the more clever mechanics I've run into yet...

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    omg the shell game. that took me by surprise. one of the more clever mechanics I've run into yet...
    I kinda want them to make the mechanic cheese-proof just so you actually have to pay attention to it.
    Two ways to cheese it
    One is to have whoever is in the rock mark themself. The other is that the gaol'd person is always the bottom-most rock on the enemy list. Mechanic should have put the gaol'd person's camera on the center of the arena or something, and then fix the enemy list thing.