1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 8 hours, 12 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 15 hours, 47 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 1 hours, 12 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 8 hours, 47 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 188 of 217 FirstFirst ... 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 ... LastLast
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
    You'll find that a lot of FCs are 90% dead, or trying to be endgame orientated but never actually getting to that point. I haven't bothered with FCs in a long long time now due to that. But then PUGs are far worse, so I haven't done anything serious either. Still never cleared an extreme in PF/DF. Really takes some luck/coordination with people that don't know each others 'work' ethics..
    This is one of the things that worries me about my experience dying soon. I'm already at the part of tomestone farming for my i200s so getting into the meaty content isn't that far off. However my FC is deader than a doornail and the only updates that have happened other than me joining 2 weeks ago are the guild login message changing and a chocobo being raised.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

sure is livejournal up in here

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by solracht View Post
    sure is livejournal up in here
    Uh...it's the same discussion that's been going on regarding XIV since forever.

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

On a positive note for once, this does look pretty cool..

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ezreal Nightrage
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Yeah the animations for this fight in particular look baller.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Lol you know it's an even worse sign when no one is even talking about the trailer, at all. Doubt anyone will, aside from Ozma, nothing really to get excited about. Same shit, different coat of paint.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

BG was never a particularly active facet of the XIV community and the few that regularly post here tend to care more about raid patches than welfare patches.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffmode View Post
    baller

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sukimin Yakumo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    In the entire almost year (think I quit a couple months into post-Alex 3.0) that I've been gone, knowing that none of my old static and maybe only some of my old friends are left on my server if they still play at all, the only thing that remotely tugs at me to come back is that I really fucking liked lala DRK animations and my stupid fucking glamour from when I quit:
    Spoiler: show

Other than that, having "something to do", and knowing I'm at least paying less because legacy status, there isn't much making me want to come back. Just raw lingering addiction nostalgia.

...Still probably gonna re-sub for a month to take a peek. fml

e: nevermind lol. Caught in an infinite loop (security token app reset itself at some point, account management requires OTP to let me remove the OTP) and I don't want to deal with CS for "just a peek". Bye lalafells
    You didn't save the emergency password to remove the security token?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Yukari View Post
    You didn't save the emergency password to remove the security token?
    Using the emergency password requires logging into my SE account (at least I think?) which requires the OTP. I imagine customer service would fix that in a jiffy but idc.

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    Using the emergency password requires logging into my SE account (at least I think?) which requires the OTP. I imagine customer service would fix that in a jiffy but idc.
    You can enter the removal password on this page without using the OTP, as long as you remember your username and normal password.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by gattsuru View Post
    You can enter the removal password on this page without using the OTP, as long as you remember your username and normal password.
    I'm 90% sure I have my emergency PW in correctly (took a screenshot of it when I got it) but it doesn't work with my normal username/PW which, when I try to log in with those, asks for my OTP. However on my emergency PW "receipt" it has my username typo'd as (arbitrary example)

mashedP0tato
    instead of
    mashedp0tato

and I don't know if that's affecting it, as I've tried both ways to no success. I would imagine in this instance I would just have to call CS.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

cs was light years better than the ffxi days when i had to reset my token over the phone a couple years ago.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post
    Lol you know it's an even worse sign when no one is even talking about the trailer, at all. Doubt anyone will, aside from Ozma, nothing really to get excited about. Same shit, different coat of paint.
    I'm actually pretty excited about Palace of the Dead, that place has a lot of potential. Sucks that it's one month away.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    I'm actually pretty excited about Palace of the Dead, that place has a lot of potential. Sucks that it's one month away.
    Same. I'm really looking forward to palace of the dead. Looks like it could be a lot of fun. I'm mostly keeping my expectations low for the patch so I can be surprised by something good rather than disappointed by something bad e.g. Diadem

My favourite part so far is raid finder. No traveling to hinterlands for savage

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Goddamn the Ozma fight was something to behold. I guess I lucked out because the other groups seemed to know the fight already, but it was still quite the challenge to figure out, we got it on the 3rd try.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Ramuh glamour weapons are amazing. Bismark nice too but maybe a bit too much going on. But the ramuh ones...god damn.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Alistaire View Post
    Ramuh glamour weapons are amazing. Bismark nice too but maybe a bit too much going on. But the ramuh ones...god damn.
    Second that. I REALLY really want the bow and daggers. Srsly thinking about actually spending couple of mils on them, cause I'm too lazy to farm.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Only complaint with the bow is the arrow isn't electrified.

Spoiler: show

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Bow might be best looking weapon in the game