1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 3 hours, 57 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 20 hours, 2 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 20 hours, 57 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 13 hours, 2 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I've been a slacker on checking this, trying to finish the MSQ. XD Gonna split Seravi's info to another thread, as I don't want it lost on page two (or more for inferior settings).

[edit] class quest info now here:

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/118...L-Class-Quests

[editX2] Everything should be updated!

Also, thanks mistress!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

level 15 mining leves found in camp drybone

Where or how to level dol faster ?

DOH has all the leve to gain huge amount of exp, but yet I haven't seen any for DOL.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

There's no big secret to DoL.

Leves (Evaluation type is best)
    daily Provisioning thing for GC
    raw gathering

That's it. Hopefully you're leveling your DoL alongside a DoH that needs it, so you have a lot of raw materials to gather incidentally.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Also, seems kinda of obvious but just to make sure, save rested exp for gathering and only gathering. Anything to make it faster will make gathering much less painful lol.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Fishing leves 10, 35, 40

Fishing leves for 10 can be obtained from limsa or from swiftperch in western La Noscea. 35's from observatory in Coerthas and 40's from whitebrim in coerthas.

Time to spend GC seals on exp bonus for DoL.

I do have few DoH leveling along Miner and Botanist.
    Just that ... When you need that materials and DoL at kinda cock blocking...
    For example
    Flax for Weaver going 30+, but Botanist is slowing it... Since mine is around 24, where I can only get Flax at level 31.
    If I buy mats from market, I'm sure I'll never level botanist at all lol

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I started leveling botonist for my wvr and crp crafts. So far leve's have been the best way to level for me, i don't have much time to play and the exp you get from doing leve's makes it feel less tedious. The only drawback I have found so far is that it's has put me way behind on unlocking botonist achievements but I suppose you can't have everything.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

DoL achievements are nothing but an exercise in tedium, so you're not missing out.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Thread appears abandoned... There are Goldsmithing Leves in Costa del Sol at 30. There are also Weaving Leves here. And Culinarian, if I remember correctly.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

^ Most people (should) use this thread instead: http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/118238

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Been a slacker so started updating this again. Found a bunch at Scorpion Crossing in W. Than. So updated those.

I am going to try and go back and start updating the missing recipe requirements too so people can stock up before running out there.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Bump. When I'm 90 years old I'll finally finish the OP. I asked Ragu and there are a small amount of people who are still checking this thread so I figured it'd be good to keep chipping away at it. It's nice to go to one spot without having to constantly click links.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4