1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 4 hours, 28 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 19 hours, 31 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 21 hours, 28 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 12 hours, 31 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Balmung , all DOH 50, you need something crafted?

Just PM here or in game. If you mention "Vandole is a gay horse" synth is free. Including HQ's. if you need materia melded I can do that also. You provide the mats, or I'll charge you cost ( I have a pretty big supply to make lvl 45+ gear)

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

On further study of the higher level craft system, i haven't sat down and geared out my jobs yet. I've been pushing the story line and leveling arcn/smn/sch so that's been my main focus. I'll keep this updated though. i should be geared enough to craft the darksteel stuff by end of next week.

Anything below that i should be able to take a pretty decent shot at, though, so don't hesitate to ask ^^

So hard we fuck rocks
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

update, i can do two star synths in Gold, leather, and weaver, got HQ gear for every other class though, and accessories melded, so hit me up if you need anything, and remember

Vandole is a gay horse.