1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 22 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 37 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 15 hours, 22 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 18 hours, 37 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1.0 Dated gears     submit to reddit submit to twitter

1.0 Dated gears

So, what do I do with them? Just npc them?

The Spooniest of Bards
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lucian Esperance
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Kaope View Post
    So, what do I do with them? Just npc them?
    NPC or Spiritbond/Convert.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nekoh Tee
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Medivh

Quote Originally Posted by Fereydoon View Post
    NPC or Spiritbond/Convert.
    how do you do the spiritbond/convert? cause all this dated stuff is at 0%, doesn;t it have to be 100% before you can convert it to materia?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

They're antiques! I'm keeping a few of mine lol

And yeah spiritbind has to be at 100% to convert, simply kill mobs that give good exp and it will rise

New Merits
    BG Level

Probably going to convert most of mine. Think I'll keep the old GLA starting gear from 1.0 though. Something about it feels more right than the new race-specific starting gear. The new stuff seems too... flashy... for a starting adventurer.

Starting stuff, event stuff and (oddly) the dented celata seem to be the only things to not get their stats super-gimped.

All the lvl10 ~ lvl30 gear I had is now terribad compared to the regular 2.0 stuff. That dented celata seems to have changed from a level 20-ish item to a level 40-ish item though. The 1.0 weapons I had are gimped too, it's not just the armour.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nekoh Tee
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Medivh

Quote Originally Posted by Aleth View Post
    Probably going to convert most of mine. Think I'll keep the old GLA starting gear from 1.0 though. Something about it feels more right than the new race-specific starting gear. The new stuff seems too... flashy... for a starting adventurer.

Starting stuff, event stuff and (oddly) the dented celata seem to be the only things to not get their stats super-gimped.

All the lvl10 ~ lvl30 gear I had is now terribad compared to the regular 2.0 stuff. That dented celata seems to have changed from a level 20-ish item to a level 40-ish item though. The 1.0 weapons I had are gimped too, it's not just the armour.
    but yeah in order to convert them you have to use them until they are at 100% spiritbond, sucks. SE should of just given us equivalents to the gear we had or at least make them 100% bonded with us so we can convert to materia.

Only good or decent stuff I have now is the drops from the NMs or HNMs