1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 5 hours, 51 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 18 hours, 8 minutes
    Last weekly reset was -2 hours, -9 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 11 hours, 8 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Titan Fight     submit to reddit submit to twitter

tol

People LB Gaols? lol..

Also got it done & finished relic..oh god I never wanna see Titan again.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Is there still a limit of 5 people at a time on a group call for skype?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trent Taisaijin
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

This fight has been a really frustrating experience. I haven't had any issues dodging any of his moves so far and I've made it past heart phase several times (all in DF groups) but either the other players can't get out of his stuff, they can't provide adequate dps on the heart, or the healers can't handle post heart healing. Really not a great fight to have to do through DF.

Having the same issues really and it's getting pretty annoying especially since its also blocking access to other content, spamming Keep is getting boring really fast, specially when I am running out of Darklight to get and who wants a useless primal weapon when Relics beat it.

Create a Titan/Relic static then? There are plenty of able people in your same situation on your server. Do some shouts, some recruitment. You don't have to get into a FC to do it, make a linkshell specifically for that, hell who knows, maybe it'll become something more.

Oh I'm in a FC and yesterday we got it to 10% till the server shat on us and caused huge lag for a couple seconds. It's not impossible I know that but it feels made harder for my EU FC since we have less margin of error and for once we had a perfect run just to get owned in that way, incredibly disheartening.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Is there still a limit of 5 people at a time on a group call for skype?
    I don't know what the limit is, but it's definitely more than 5 (and more than 10). I've been in calls semi-recently with 12-14 people.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Honestly, for all the issues he gave us, once you do it once its like a magic shroud of understanding has been bestowed upon you and you just completely decimate him from there on out. Extra relic dps does help too obviously. Just keep at it because all you need is that one kill where everything falls into place and its a cake walk after that.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Slycer View Post
    I don't know what the limit is, but it's definitely more than 5 (and more than 10). I've been in calls semi-recently with 12-14 people.
    its 8 your 9th person will not be able to speak

Quote Originally Posted by Iremire View Post
    its 8 your 9th person will not be able to speak
    Or they can setup a Free Ventrilo server, or TeampSpeak2 server. Vent is 10 max for local client, while TeamSpeak2 is I think 30. I run my own TeamSpeak2 for shits and giggles as its not ever used other than offhand chance want to catch up with old XI friends. TS2 is slightly more cumbersome to setup but, not all too much after you understand the concept.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Is there some bug with Titan?

My world had no other FCs who could even get Titan past heart phase, and now four of them are suddenly able to down him repeatedly with no problem, including two that hadn't previously attempted him.
    Many of these players couldn't even reach heart phase without dying.

The Spooniest of Bards
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lucian Esperance
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by zsuper View Post
    Is there some bug with Titan?

My world had no other FCs who could even get Titan past heart phase, and now four of them suddenly managed to down him (repeatedly) with no problem today.
    It looks like it, this might be part of it.

Spoiler: show

I feel somewhat ashamed I didn't find that glitch first.

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

So what is the glitch exactly?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

it looks like you get infinite limit breaks by standing on some rock

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    So what is the glitch exactly?
    You can see in the SS, a healer safely jumps off the platform and survives. Nothing Titan does can hit them down there, and the LB gauge will continually fill.
    If the 7 people above wipe, they can wait and the person below can use their LB to resurrect everyone. Rinse and repeat.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    It's Shwtym
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

You can see in the SS, a healer safely jumps off the platform and survives. Nothing Titan does can hit them down there, and the LB gauge will continually fill.
    If the 7 people above wipe, they can wait and the person below can use their LB to resurrect everyone. Rinse and repeat.
    Not even Earthen Fury? O.o

BG Level

Titan Fight

How can he jump down and survive ?

Quick question on Titan HM, as PLD tank, how much HP should I aim for to be on the safe side? (how much Darklight do I need in other words)

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kalendor View Post
    Quick question on Titan HM, as PLD tank, how much HP should I aim for to be on the safe side? (how much Darklight do I need in other words)
    at least 4-5k for Mountain buster

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast