1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 19 hours, 55 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 4 hours, 4 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 12 hours, 55 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 21 hours, 4 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

The Goldsmithing Quest Line

I've wrapped up 8/11 DOH/DOL quest lines now. Has anyone else done the goldsmithing one to finish? If so it says the guildmasters mammet is (possible lore spoiler)
    Spoiler: show
    the 19th "grandchild" of the first mammet whose name was Mnejing. Are there any other hints that there is a link between XI and XIV? Or do you think they just threw this in there for lols. Or just a name coincidence? Disclosure: I haven't done much on the main story yet.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's called cameo. There's shitton of that from every FF here.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Azshara

Aside from that, I've done CRP/WVR/BSM/GSM/LTW class quests so far and the GSM one by far was the most entertaining!

WVR can eat a dick though, 3x hq lv50 items instead of one and a materia. And felt. Ugh.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by amdingo View Post
    WVR can eat a dick though, 3x hq lv50 items instead of one and a materia. And felt. Ugh.
    Interesting... I felt the opposite, since I had to buy the semi-expensive materia (for ALC), whereas the WVR synths simply used normal ingredients.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

CUL quests are a bitch since they are all 5~6 ingredients and half of those ingredients are crafted from 2-3 ingredients themselves.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    CUL quests are a bitch since they are all 5~6 ingredients and half of those ingredients are crafted from 2-3 ingredients themselves.
    I hate Culinarian so much because of this lol. So ridiculous how many ingredients most things require.

...I'll still end up leveling it to max with everything else at some point though.