I sit between 241 and 245 while in a DEX buffed party, depending on if I am using my i70 shield with +4 DEX on it or not. The difference without using napkin math is this: "Holy shit I block and parry reliably" vs. "Block and Parry are luck and should not be relied on". I will soon reach 405 STR and my 25% parry and 28% shield block will proc constantly. Best way I can describe it is that I feel like I have full-time Bullwark (with 191 Dex) on... and now Bullwark is my favorite cooldown since it seems to block nearly every single hit (with 241 DEX), especially with i70 shield... Honestly nothing gets thru even with the lower block rate.

The numbers that show minimal returns on DEX are tested on very low level monsters and I think there may be some sort of pass/fail check vs the monsters STR or similar stat. That or somehow 2-3% more block and parry really makes a difference (since going from 10-13% block chance is essentially blocking 30% more often than you used to AND parrying 30% more as well)

It isn't very often that I can notice the difference without parsing, but holy shit do I block/parry a LOT more now.