1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 7 hours, 51 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 16 hours, 8 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 3 days, 0 hours, 51 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 9 hours, 8 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 227 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    Well I think the point is that they're speed running it.
    While I fully agree, I don't know if you see the negative impact it can have on a server. Especialy because these same players are unable to explain to you how it work most of the time, or they just don't want to and prefer /shouting for an undefined amount of time.

At this point they self waste their time, because a Garuda/Titan weapon is enough to do a speed run (esp in WP).

Anyway my point was, in most situation its a lack of logic, you cannot blame someone for not having AF2 if you refuse to give them a chance to get them, left alone a relic, especialy for easy things such as WP.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

If they don't know how to do speed runs, the the onus is on them for not using online resources. Even as healer, tutoring just the tank through a speed run is incredibly counterproductive (Not much of a speed run if you have to type, roughly, a fucking paragraph each floor) and tedious. This statement is true despite the fact that I have a FL full of tanks I've tutored through AK/WP (Primarily AK). Very rarely will DPS fuck up the speed run (Though I have PTed with a DRG using single target attacks while we had WP packs) but, at that point, the issue is competition for that position more than whether the capacity to complete a speed run. Furthermore, unlike XI, many of the PT members (Sometimes, including the shout member) can circumvent the costs of waiting by completing fates with different classes or crafting. Another less discussed matter is that PTs tend to break if he run is tedious/not a true speed run. If you have to shout for members again simply because you picked up a critical role member that didn't research the run/have the gear to complete the run expediently, then you stack case in favor of waiting for members.

This shit is getting out of control, they were at 400 each yesterday. =_=

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I avoid selling stuff on the weekends if possible. Everything gets undercut to hell.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Doesn't seem like it even depends on what part of the week it is. It's all dependent upon how many fucking retards are gleefully undercutting - by hundreds of Gil. I can't fathom what kind of thought process goes into a group of people's decision to obliterate the value of their item's market(s) within a couple days time. You'd think they'd see the fact that 99 HQ Gold Ore going for 1k each (in a different city no less) means undercutting their paltry 3-9 Ore for 700 or less is retarded. Not only are you in a different city, but you're also probably targeting people who don't fucking need 99 of them - also you're fucking undercutting by a retarded amount.

I don't even think 2.1 can salvage this shit anymore, much less what a solution would be to counter this idiocy.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Never been unfortunate enough to meet a SCH that never used Sacred Soil/Shadow Flare, until today.

I had to Hallowed twice while pulling and once on the King to avoid being killed by Grudge because the guy was allergic to healing. That I even had the chance to Hallowed three times in one run made it easily the worst DF Palace I did today.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I

...... <_> wow

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

I wouldn't have said a damn thing if they were using Sacred Soil, but not using either of them the entire run really threw me for a loop seeing how fast I was dying. The other two DPS were an Ifrit BRD and a GC DRG so either of them would've been nice.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

A) Wow
    B) I'd have to namecheck but this may or may not be one of several people engrossed in a DPS Healer "debate" on the OFs. On the side of "lol healers heal why would you DPS it's pointless just heal more"
    B2) If so, lol since "allergic to healing"
    C) Thank fuck I always go SCH on DF adventures. I don't think I could stand 5 minutes with a shitty SCH on principle.

BG's most likeable Québécois

BG Level

I'm lost for words

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Your words are false anyway; we don't need 'em.

BG's most likeable Québécois

BG Level

Sorry mom

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aylin Celesse
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Hellscream

This is a fairly old ss now, but look at the chat box. I think he had that macro'd to every. single. ability. (-.-;

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Holy crap I'd Blist him on the spot.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I doubt blist works in instances, sadly.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I'd just tab over to my ls/fc tab and be done with it, there is no <se.> so w/e.

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    I'd just tab over to my ls/fc tab and be done with it, there is no <se.> so w/e.
    Yea I use two chatlogs in party situations, a "No BS" tab where only crucial info is displayed and the open one so I would just ignore that stuff he is spamming. Still, that is annoying as hell no matter how you look at it but its good the sound fX were not also there as some people do with rp dialog.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

DF desperately needs a kick function. Worth a read imo, I stalked this person, and he/she/it is from Moogle server.

To set the context. We had just killed the first boss in AK. WHM died to the rectangular area of one of the Golems (Obliterate?) when boss was at 30%. We managed to kill it just barely, with the BRD dying seconds before finishing it, and me being barely alive. The tank, a WAR with Bravura +1 and Pentameld tank set made a snarky comment and obviously diva healer drama ensues:

Fuck this shit, just left after that and logged off. If someone is from Moogle and finds this person, please just murder them, I'll get you out of jail.

I could have SWORN I saw a Kahlan Lionheart (healer) running around my server or Hyp when I was there... Ugh.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

There's a huge database of all XIV characters.
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...racter/664584/
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...acter/3690688/

stab in the dark it wasn't the one on Hyperion