1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 3 hours, 26 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 20 hours, 34 minutes
    Last weekly reset was -4 hours, -34 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 13 hours, 34 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 227 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
    Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I'm kind of the opposite; I have like 90% "at least passable" AK (partially because as SCH I have Eos supertank as a crutch for Demon Wall), almost every other WP has a gimp/confused/wtf player.

For lowbies on my alt, the dungeons themselves have been fine but good lord the guildhests have some major reading comprehension issues. I did some Copperbell on my main to spam for vanity stuff down the line, most of which were also fine, but on one the tank was pretty horrible so I/Eos just tanked basically everything up to and including last boss sort of (Eos couldn't keep fulltime hate but then neither could anyone).

Did have fun on one run though, I just told everyone to sit back on slime boss and Eos/I solo'd the whole thing.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jakson View Post
    I haven't done low level dungeons all that much, but I think, at least for WP, average DF groups are getting better. When I first started doing WP, there was like a 50% chance that the group would wipe on Bavarois because nobody would take out spawns and/or run when focused on. Now I can't remember the last time I had a DF group fail on him. AK DF groups, on the other hand, still have rough times on the wall.
    I pretty much only do WP with my FC since it's nice to have a mindset knowing if I should pull 1 group at a time or 2+Beetles. Wheraes in DF unless everyone is on the same mindset for stuff like that, you're asking for a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by FHT View Post
    Oh man I am so sorry for you, but your story is hilarous still.
    I still can't believe that was possible. And here I thought tanks that used flash only after they lost hate (IE: When I toss my first cure) was the worst I'd see in a lowbie.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Here's a bit of random fail, last night my raiding group was doing attempts with turn 5, and it ended earlier than normal because of some complications, and some people were a bit bitter about it, one of them was an officer who had access to the bank and cleaned it out roughly 4mil not that much was gonna be used to buy the FC house and decorate it and what not.

Person jumped to Hyperion running around as Niah Cowell or Niah Corwell, not sure if the last name changed but regardless if ya see them, call them a douche and avoid giving them any responsibility if you deiced to invite them to FC or just avoid them all together. I'm not particularly upset about it even tho I pitched in 2.3m because gil has no real value in the game other than to repair my gear and buy materials to craft food if I'm too lazy to farm them myself.

tldr; Random fail was person stole 4m because raid ended early and moved servers.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Niah was a HUGE cunt to me at one point. It was surprising. He took the game way too serious and it was hilarious. This doesn't surprise me and I am super sorry it happened to you guys. Relic's leader was aight.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    Here's a bit of random fail, last night my raiding group was doing attempts with turn 5, and it ended earlier than normal because of some complications, and some people were a bit bitter about it, one of them was an officer who had access to the bank and cleaned it out roughly 4mil not that much was gonna be used to buy the FC house and decorate it and what not.

Person jumped to Hyperion running around as Niah Cowell or Niah Corwell, not sure if the last name changed but regardless if ya see them, call them a douche and avoid giving them any responsibility if you deiced to invite them to FC or just avoid them all together. I'm not particularly upset about it even tho I pitched in 2.3m because gil has no real value in the game other than to repair my gear and buy materials to craft food if I'm too lazy to farm them myself.

tldr; Random fail was person stole 4m because raid ended early and moved servers.
    http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/110...e-good-players

Someone else can put the pieces together/note the irony and make snarky comments, too tired for that shit.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Oh yeah I remember that thread. Someone from the group making a complaint paid 50 bucks to ban me for a week because they got mad at what I posted, lol.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Was 20% xp away from Repose on CNJ (was my goal for the night) and had been queued in DF for over an hour.

Had a marauder spam PROTECT after face-pulling group after group. No flash, no overpower, just protect. Over and over.

Luckily I dinged repose right as we got to a point in the dungeon I really could no longer tank (gogo CNJ shield skills) and I left.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
    http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/110...e-good-players

Someone else can put the pieces together/note the irony and make snarky comments, too tired for that shit.
    rofl

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    rofl
    exactly ^

Not as funny, some ppl on the official forum talk about DRK becoming a tank in XIV, & back up their argument with how Darkness would be cool to DD with their own HP to keep hate.. lol

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marquiss Zenkoji
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    Oh yeah I remember that thread. Someone from the group making a complaint paid 50 bucks to ban me for a week because they got mad at what I posted, lol.
    I payed $50 dollars to ban you because I legitimately didn't like you lol.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Marquiss View Post
    I payed $50 dollars to ban you because I legitimately didn't like you lol.
    awful

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

When you realize some dude is willing to throw down the equivalent of 50 volcano tacos to ban your ass on a forum... you know you have truly created enemies. (The gravity of money is always more apparent when measured in Taco Bell).

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    50 volcano tacos
    awful

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

You could also look at it like 200 mcnuggets if the 4pc is still a buck in your area. Damn, that's a lot of "chicken".

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Sigh. I see way too many of these.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Failure negated by Simpsons reference LS name. Cartridge Family is such a good episode.

Why? Cause he has relic weapon, but only 3 pieces of DL?

I have only 4, neck, ring, wrists, and belt, over 5000 hp as a pld with Garuda weapon, ready for Titan Hard on relic quest, (which I could prolly legitamtly do now).

So my question is, should I hold off on finishing relic weapon until i get some visual DL body pieces (body & legs are head and feet too) so i can avoid showing up in pics like that?

Final Fantasy XI Music Devotee

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vianne Nys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Faxanadu View Post
    Why? Cause he has relic weapon, but only 3 pieces of DL?

I have only 4, neck, ring, wrists, and belt, over 5000 hp as a pld with Garuda weapon, ready for Titan Hard on relic quest, (which I could prolly legitamtly do now).

So my question is, should I hold off on finishing relic weapon until i get some visual DL body pieces (body & legs are head and feet too) so i can avoid showing up in pics like that?
    The fail in here isn't really what you said, but the +1 bow along with that gear (and most not realizing that brd +1 is not a good upgrade, unlike the weapon +1s for other classes).

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Viena View Post
    The fail in here isn't really what you said, but the +1 bow along with that gear (and most not realizing that brd +1 is not a good upgrade, unlike the weapon +1s for other classes).
    Why is Bow +1 a bad augment? O_o I can see why its more logical to take some pieces of ToM Afs tho.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ada Rusheart
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Artemis Bow +1 only gains a single point of damage compared to all the other physical ones, which gain 2.

I think it's worth doing after upgrading a ring, trousers and gloves or so, but not before then.