1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 9 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 50 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 14 hours, 9 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 19 hours, 50 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 227 FirstFirst ... 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 ... LastLast
    Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Oh alex, oh alex, why must you host these people.
    A1 during faust on WHM, DS+m2/regen/asylum on MT so I could spend the rest of the fight DPSing. It took long enough for my regens to fall so I recast them. MT took issue with this and sucked hard enough he couldn't get the dolls off me (though from what I saw he didn't even try).

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Oh alex, oh alex, why must you host these people.
    A1 during faust on WHM, DS+m2/regen/asylum on MT so I could spend the rest of the fight DPSing. It took long enough for my regens to fall so I recast them. MT took issue with this and sucked hard enough he couldn't get the dolls off me (though from what I saw he didn't even try).

lmfao thats prieceless.

I know its a beaten horse, but more shit to the pile of bad parties.

I told him to take his i110 level 50 weapon, stick it up his butt, and buy a level 60 weapon from a vendor, then kicked him.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Probably would bein Mr. Nasty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Joined in progress void ark.. was kicked in less than 60 seconds. First time ever dismissed from a duty ever lol.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Looked like server/fc run with a few random pickups, you probably got booted so one of their people could join.

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Looked like server/fc run with a few random pickups, you probably got booted so one of their people could join.
    You can only do alliance content with a full alliance and if it's only their pt what's the point?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I've seen people make full alliances for these things before. Lots of times. Hell one time someone did a Miqote-only ST run...
    See this is what the backwater servers like mine do for fun while we strum our banjoes

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Seems like they kicked someone before Bubbles joined, so yeah, probably this.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Saw a PF for T10-13 clears. Figure sure, I'll take the Poetics and toss em toward items. Get through T10 and I notice the guy is running loot master, yet they claimed their reasoning was "shady pugs." I don't quite understand how seal-worthy gear is worth being on lootmaster, but I didn't feel like arguing. Shady to me is more what they were doing than just letting people free roll.

Come T11, we wipe. This guy absolutely loses his shit over my suggestion of soloing the Cube since his SMN decided he wasn't going to swap targets. All keeping in mind that you can just kill the goddamn thing now regardless of the fact that it ate the egg. SMN's in the wrong, but at the end of the day I get to take the blame because I decided to speak! I was definitely mistaken in thinking I'd done carries with him yesterday, because I'd never play with such a crybaby. But that's beside the point!

Poetics have not been worth it today. Other group I tried to help took 30 minutes just to get T13 done.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Your mistake was in your first sentence. You used PF.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Last minute trap parties are the greatest.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

The sad red mage seems to capture the feeling of everyone involved, deep inside! Haha

By the way would the LB bar build in time? I mean, it felt so much I dunno if it'd build to 3 at that moment, unless one of those "ticks" can be triggered (healing the DRK during living dead?) will push it to 3.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

I was already dead anyway, we probably wouldn't have hit LB3 there but her realizing after the fact was just too good.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Looking like you're using LB2 on third leg (instead of LB1) if you're getting LB3 that late.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Looking like you're using LB2 on third leg (instead of LB1) if you're getting LB3 that late.
    Or using it after the first difusion on the third leg and not getting the extra 3 ticks of damage from it.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Yeah was always LB1, not even remotely close to getting LB2 on third leg to use that. He was generally using it immediately too but I dunno if he was a little late on that run or something. Doubling up on one class sux.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh you do have two of the same. That's the problem easily. If dps isn't shit and burn the leg with one set of adds with out lb you'll be fine. Old group ran into that too with double mnk. We just skipped using lb and made it past that leg np.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zhok Quaternion
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

31 Dec... 1 AM - Ahh this SE guy who'll have to fix it is gonna have fun!

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

She doesn't stop.