1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 18 hours, 52 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 5 hours, 7 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 11 hours, 52 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 22 hours, 7 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 227 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast
    Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Not too bad but it feels so clustered. I need to find my old screen shots of 1.0. At one point it was completely out of hand, like when I showed people videos they asked me how the fuck could I see what I was doing

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    You think that's eyebleed? pfft.

Spoiler: show
    Seravi I love you for everything you have contributed to my knowledge of crafting leves, scholar, and dragoon, so everything I say here is tongue-in-cheek. This is the best worst UI I've ever seen.

Buffs on top left, parameter bar bottom left, target bar top center, focus target middle left.
    Useless XP bar (you have all 50s!).
    Your handy dandy rotation guide.
    Party, cooldown bar, rotation guide, aggro list, protruding from the left and not quite all the way at the top because your buffs are there.
    As soon as you have more than 5 targets, it will overlap with your focus target.
    Quest text overlaps with your right hand side bars, which are not flush to the right side.
    Your jigsaw main bars. TT is 1-2-3 but CT is C-X-Z, or C-X-alt-X. They are on 3 separate bars, Impulse is the only small one, Chaos is above Disembowel but below Impulse, and you have two buttons next to each other for Chaos.
    HT is E, Phleb is shift+E. Great, got it. Leg Sweep is Q, so Spineshatter should be shift+Q, right? They're both stuns. No, Spineshatter is 4. Ok, Dragonfire is also a gap-closer, so it should be shift+4, right? But Dragonfire is not alt-4, ctrl-4, or shift-4. It's shift+Q.
    Your second mini bar (the one with your only impulse drive button and your extra limit break button) extends past the right side.
    A-B-C-clear markers are together, 2-3-4 markers are together, but 1 is below your gathering classes.
    You're comfortable with CXZ and QE as keybindings but R is for your mount and sprint. G is used but not F.
    I don't even want to know what combination of keys you have to press to limit break.
    Your combat gear-sets are 2-5-7-9-3-1-4. This can easily be 1-2-3-4-5-6-7. Your DOL gearsets are in a similar situation.

Did I miss anything?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by Kaixin View Post
    Did I miss anything?
    He's all out of toast

I don't even see you in that screenshot. Are you inside the demon / behind the fat Roeg, or jumping, or...?

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Seravi's UI seems to get worse every time I see it.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Kaixin View Post
    Quest text overlaps with your right hand side bars, which are not flush to the right side.
    Your jigsaw main bars. TT is 1-2-3 but CT is C-X-Z, or C-X-alt-Z. They are on 3 separate bars, Impulse is the only small one, Chaos is above Disembowel but below Impulse, and you have two buttons next to each other for Chaos.
    Your second mini bar (the one with your only impulse drive button and your extra limit break button) extends past the right side.
    A-B-C-clear markers are together, 2-3-4 markers are together, but 1 is below your gathering classes.
    You're comfortable with CXZ and QE as keybindings but R is for your mount and sprint. G is used but not F.
    I don't even want to know what combination of keys you have to press to limit break.

Did I miss anything?
    Horizontal bar at the bottom there doesn't go any further right. My bar symmetry OCD.

C X altX used to be the combo, but altX is stupid to hit while moving so made it Z. But I occasionally still press altX which would just give me Disembowel again. I could take it out now but then I'd have empty space there. #clusterhudproblems

Technically C is the end of the bar starting with IR. The tiny LB + pots is a universal bar I carry across classes.

1 is the only one I have a keybind for so it's further down, 2-4 I don't so I want them further up and left for clicky.

F/shiftF is "target/set focus target", which I use more than AoE generally.

Ctrl+spacebar is for fairy crap on SCH but I have the button free on most other jobs so I just make it another LB button.

Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    I don't even see you in that screenshot. Are you inside the demon / behind the fat Roeg, or jumping, or...?
    Took me a second. Apparently I am behind under the fat Roeg.

It's not so bad when actually playing I swear

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by OWS_Tonx View Post
    I would agree about the bad gear if we were talking about the ilvl being set to like 70 or 75, but 88? Please. That shit is just lulz
    Oh yes, terribly lulzworthy two weeks after 2.1 release. Excuse me for offending you with my farming party.

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Putting myself in here.

Halfway through CT before I realize my previously fully-working Cure macros are no longer working and I am constantly healing myself.

I think the two commendations I got were for publicly fessing up.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Went to do AK in order to do a Relic Reborn quest and got into a wonderfull PT.. Got to the last boss with 14mins left. The SCH was new so I tried to explain to him what to do and when, his reaction was.... see below:

Me: At some point the boss will cast an attack called catastroph so you need to hide here behind this statue please.
    The SCH reaction>> "Ohh no I don't like it here its too close to the boss, i'll hide there instead." > He went on the opposite side, in range for tail swipe and did not hide properly for catastroph > game over.

Me: /faceplam

Turn 2, he did hide where I told him to, but he decided to go next to the tank & set his fairy when it was about to pop a sphere... (he was the target) sphere on the tank..

Then he decided to defend himself with the usual pricky attitude: "Sorry I did not mean to waste YOUR dj..."

Holy shit fuck that game & its overly stupid playerbase. I mean, its like you have to tell them the reason why they should not put their finger into the plugs holes when they should know cos they are old enough...

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by FHT View Post
    Went to do AK in order to do a Relic Reborn quest and got into a wonderfull PT.. Got to the last boss with 14mins left. The SCH was new so I tried to explain to him what to do and when, his reaction was.... see below:

Me: At some point the boss will cast an attack called catastroph so you need to hide here behind this statue please.
    The SCH reaction>> "Ohh no I don't like it here its too close to the boss, i'll hide there instead." > He went on the opposite side, in range for tail swipe and did not hide properly for catastroph > game over.

Me: /faceplam

Turn 2, he did hide where I told him to, but he decided to go next to the tank & set his fairy when it was about to pop a sphere... (he was the target) sphere on the tank..

Then he decided to defend himself with the usual pricky attitude: "Sorry I did not mean to waste YOUR dj..."

Holy shit fuck that game & its overly stupid playerbase. I mean, its like you have to tell them the reason why they should not put their finger into the plugs holes when they should know cos they are old enough...

You need a break from this game.. LOL

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Angeleus View Post
    You need a break from this game.. LOL
    Not really the issue. Just fed up of ppl behaviro & stupidity

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

off topic, I lol'd at your sig FHT. I remember that shitstorm about Bear and his Conqueror .... /nostalgia off

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Pruviant View Post
    off topic, I lol'd at your sig FHT. I remember that shitstorm about Bear and his Conqueror .... /nostalgia off
    that was an epic and funny one.. I'm nostalgic too thats why I keep it. lol

Remit One (1) Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Qeomash Pandemonium
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Had a CT tonight that we ended up nearly wiping to everything in the dungeon. We wiped five times to King Behemoth. Five. My two tanks were in absolutly terrible gear--the second one was wearing all BRD spiritbond accessories and thought he could tank anything. When talking in alliance chat about how we were failing, a Black Mage wearing two strategos items thought it was healing.

..yeah...that was fun.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Qeomash View Post
    Had a CT tonight that we ended up nearly wiping to everything in the dungeon. We wiped five times to King Behemoth. Five. My two tanks were in absolutly terrible gear--the second one was wearing all BRD spiritbond accessories and thought he could tank anything. When talking in alliance chat about how we were failing, a Black Mage wearing two strategos items thought it was healing.

..yeah...that was fun.
    I just got out of a CT where I got kicked for calling out someone who was blatantly AFK a lot of the time and spamming Blizzard 3 on BLM when he was actually not AFK. Once in awhile he'd do do a single Fire 3, but then it's right back to Blizz 3. I feel your CT pain.

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuki View Post
    Oh yes, terribly lulzworthy two weeks after 2.1 release. Excuse me for offending you with my farming party.
    I think the fact that you still don't get why this is in the fail section speaks volumes.

I have a bad habit of only checking BG at work

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

It always throws me right the hell off when someone changes their avatar. Dammit, Tonx.

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Got tired of the other, but I even confuse myself now when I reread threads lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Join a CT and I guess I am a known troll on the server?

said macro that was annoying as fuck and didn't like being called out on it

Got in a midweek CT (so yep, the land that braincells forgot generally anyway) run with a few guys from FC on mumble and my husband in the run on his PC beside me. Had the resident stater of the fucking obvious amateur commander in chief in the run in another alliance doing everyone's head in so we were mildly taking the piss and laughing at it in mumble.

Get to Acheron and my husband decides to make people's brains explode - labels the pads with the way markers C- B -A.... oh god the drama and headscratching, followed by hilarious degres of panic that ensued.

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Marker idea is amazing. copying that so hard the next time I do CT