1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 9 hours, 10 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 14 hours, 49 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 3 days, 2 hours, 10 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 7 hours, 49 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 227 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Yay judia chan

On my side funniest way to get blacklisted

Does a Levi farm and we win ( I pass on drops and exit). Tell the party I have an emergency to finish at work and disband.

Like anything my emergency wasn't a real one ( didn't know at first) so 10 min after I'm done and decide to do my book farming for animus

Whm sees me and say yeah emergency my ass welcome to blacklist

Sheesh people

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

I was a Turn 4 farm party that wiped on basic stuff. The tank couldn't hold hate off my alt blm casting flare, and he kept dying to every dreadnought, as well as being unable to keep hate on any soldier even though I saved Quelling Strikes for it and purposely did not use Raging Strikes. For reference, he was dying because he was not popping key cooldowns like Sentinel and Hallowed Ground and kept blaming it on the "Game glitching". He also came up with an interesting theory about agro you can read below..... So I left and said the thing at the top of the first screenshot. Apparently it offended him.

http://i.gyazo.com/96498acbc19836fd8decc7eb1279a93e.png

http://i.gyazo.com/8aec59a93081b7f5409c069d6201f57e.png

http://i.gyazo.com/e875be2849b47004246d84ee49b88629.png

I couldn't figure out why he kept bugging me, but then he left me with this before I logged off...

http://i.gyazo.com/179afbbafe347703789088659dd1dfcf.png

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

If it walks like a dick, talks like a dick, and looks like a dick... It's probably a dick.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

T4 PF missing 2 tanks. I join on WAR. A PLD joins in and says he's only ever OT'd. Leader boots him, saying that's not ok because WAR can't MT. Considering I've tanked double dreads on a i78 WAR, I just straight up tell leader that, that he's an idiot, and that now he's back to looking for 2 tanks.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    I was a Turn 4 farm party that wiped on basic stuff. The tank couldn't hold hate off my alt blm casting flare, and he kept dying to every dreadnought, as well as being unable to keep hate on any soldier even though I saved Quelling Strikes for it and purposely did not use Raging Strikes. For reference, he was dying because he was not popping key cooldowns like Sentinel and Hallowed Ground and kept blaming it on the "Game glitching". He also came up with an interesting theory about agro you can read below..... So I left and said the thing at the top of the first screenshot. Apparently it offended him.

http://i.gyazo.com/96498acbc19836fd8decc7eb1279a93e.png
    Man I hate when I can't get aggro because I keep getting dodge pulses on the server-check-pulses.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    T4 PF missing 2 tanks. I join on WAR. A PLD joins in and says he's only ever OT'd. Leader boots him, saying that's not ok because WAR can't MT. Considering I've tanked double dreads on a i78 WAR, I just straight up tell leader that, that he's an idiot, and that now he's back to looking for 2 tanks.
    Let me guess it is a Need > Greed pt which takes forever to find tanks for right?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Probably was.

BG Level

Do T4 get a tank who cant keep hate

Exemple 3rd dread is in the middle of the room cleaving people

His excused? well you stood too close while he was eating

Told him the dread doesn't hit while eating bugs, he left the instance then kicked me

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

These pug T4's sound like the worst shit ever. I dont' know why you guys join them lmao

BG Level

need drops!

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

harrass your FC!!

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    These pug T4's sound like the worst shit ever. I dont' know why you guys join them lmao
    I don't normally like to pug things of that nature, but being bored while no one is on and needing caster pants does things to a man.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

I haven't needed anything on T4 on tank since the second Month of coil. No reason for me to join any pug T4 since they're always Need > Greed.

green jellybean
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

UGH had a mediocre farm party (ot wasn't fast at grabbing stuff) and tank hands dropped... I waited but apparently people didnt pass in my 20 second wait and I left out of habit bye tanking gloves..

I want them for the vanity...

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    harrass your FC!!
    You talking about me here

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Backstory: Couple people in my FC were in a Leviathan PUG and they needed a PLD so I joined. Wiped on the first run (ironically to 2nd spumes not dying fast enough) where one of the BRDs spent 90% of the time eating dirt until they inevitably went falling into the sea, but they died a total of 3-4 times before that happened. There was no BLM and they planned on melee LBing the 2nd casting Sahagin apparently. One of the members exited duty after the first wipe and that led me to inquire why they would opt to use that inefficient strategy... dude was quite offended by that apparently:

Edit: Minor addition, dude changed his PF when it went back up to say "helping friend with a clear as well"

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

When I got to "brd", I thought I was going to be in the ss rofl. Then I kept reading!

Anyways, joined a levi ex pug and walked into this:

We can only guess what happened. Only guess.

The guy that left afterwards started spamming me with vague tells thinking I was the dude's friend or something. He claimed the guy kicks people during loot rolls...

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    When I got to "brd", I thought I was going to be in the ss rofl. Then I kept reading!

Anyways, joined a levi ex pug and walked into this:

We can only guess what happened. Only guess.

The guy that left afterwards started spamming me with vague tells thinking I was the dude's friend or something. He claimed the guy kicks people during loot rolls...
    We certainly have some gems here on Sarg. What exactly is a "basement feeding faggot" anyway?

I took a pic but it's not worth the upload and linking time:

DF a Brayflox. Not a SR, and I shoulder tackle into the next pull so I can keep GS3 up. Tank says Have fun with that MNK and leaves. The fuck, dude. Really? Do people take this shit too seriously?

More minor: I got mirror on a Levi Farm. Dude's like why didn't you go upgrade(right away?) You don't even have the weap do you? Yea, I had it. But it's not like I NEEDED it RIGHT then. We just jumped into the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    We certainly have some gems here on Sarg. What exactly is a "basement feeding faggot" anyway?
    I think that was a mix of bottom feeder and basement dweller.