1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 4 hours, 32 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 19 hours, 27 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 21 hours, 32 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 12 hours, 27 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 227 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Log on>get in an AK run>get to Demon Wall>notice message weapon + other shit 0%. Forgot I logged off yesterday with shit below 10%. Run wasted, group disbands
    I want a warning icon for gear <10% on the UI for stupid people like me SE. Thanks.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I did that in Aurum Vale once. I was too embarrassed to say anything and just left. They should really allow you to repair your gear even without changing classes.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

That almost always happens to me when I spam CM.

Also for a fail, got enough Philo stones for my fencing choker and heavy gauntlets. Bought the DRG gauntlets by mistake...

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Binkie View Post
    I agree people shouldn't be doing Garuda in AF1. You're doing ilvl70 content in mostly ilvl45 gear. Start lower, work your way up. WP ilvl55 AK ilvl60.
    You could probably beat Garuda with seasonal gear and GC weapons. All of the primals are kind of disappointing in regards to it just being a pattern memorization to win; Titan being the only one actually requiring a gear check.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by TacoTaru View Post
    You could probably beat Garuda with seasonal gear and GC weapons. All of the primals are kind of disappointing in regards to it just being a pattern memorization to win; Titan being the only one actually requiring a gear check.
    Agree so much! I main tank it in AF1 with no real problem, I am working on DL at the moment but I refuse to shoot myself with CM run, it will only make me as stupid as these ppl who trash down for no reasons.

On topic, I think this one deserve the /goldenfacepalm Award, see:

http://i43.tinypic.com/2j2z5f6.png

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Had the worst luck with Amdapor groups the past couple days. The other night, we fought the demon wall like 5 or 6 times, then timed out on the dragon. Then last night, I join an in-progress run, then end up going through maybe 6-7 different healers/DD's - on the wall alone. We had about 15 minutes left and it was getting late so I finally bailed too. Yeah.... no more doing that with people I don't know.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    lulz, silly ppl who think they are the best at everything and gear check for Prae runs.

My bard isn't perfect yet, but being told I'm too low of DPS for Prae, when I was the top dps is funny. Granted, I did more with the Majitek then anyone but taking it out of the equation, I did 7k dmg less then the Relic+1, full DL except Allagan Hands BRD who told me to leave.

It's cool, that was the last run I needed for BLM relic anyways.
    I think I PUGed Hydra w/ him for my first relic a few weeks ago. He's not particularly good at playing but is such an elitist and throws temper tantrums like you would not believe. The whole PT basically reformed after he quit while laughing at how insane he was.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

No picture really (on this computer anyway). PLD goes afk during CM (leeching, as it has happened to me before). I mentioned about it in party, saying that it wouldn't hurt to report it. The 2 WHMs, 1 of them really sucky (in HQ Vanya he was somehow dying to trash mobs wut) are her friends and say she had an emergency call. I tell them that if so, can just drop and we can refill the spot, to which they say nothing about.
    We proceed as normal, taking a bit longer because we have a relic BRD kiting adds instead but we get by without wipes or anything. Right before Livia that PLD comes back, someone in my PT saying "Grats, right on time for the boss" (referring to her leeching) and the PLD starts throwing a tantrum at me, telling me to stfu etc. and then being like "That's what happens when you play with kids", referring to me. Shit degenerated fast and we just killed Livia and gtfo hoping to never encounter them again.

My face when I realize they are actually on my server -_- Oh well, 2 non-RMTs to the blacklist!

29 in magical dog years
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jackson Junior
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

this guy afk'd a few fights in CM

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mira Lefrune
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

This went so well last night x.x all i wanted was a fast run to get enough myths so i could +1 my staff, i've never seen a group go to... i think it was 6 sets of sisters

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I want a warning icon for gear <10% on the UI for stupid people like me SE. Thanks.
    I'm pretty sure there is via the color coding in the EQ/Inventory dot display thing.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Deadgye View Post
    I'm pretty sure there is via the color coding in the EQ/Inventory dot display thing.
    This is correct. Some people remove the inventory display from the HUD though.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

As a bonus, if the dot is white it means that slot is spiritbound.

No pic but: DF AK runs with me as healer.

First run: Ifrit axe WAR, whole party is fucking amazing and rapes everything. We give the WAR a workout hate-wise but he only jokes about it being rough. I'm able to DPS pretty well as SCH just relying on fairy.

Second run: Relic WAR. He is fucking awful, spams Overpower on everything nonstop, only ever builds/keeps Wrath on trash when I have to beg him to after fucking Demon Wall. I can't DPS as much because I'm afraid he's gonna fucking die spontaneously. Complains that we do too much damage, makes the BRD use fucking TP song because he waits .5 seconds between groups and, again, spams nothing but Overpower. We actually do fine on bosses but trash just made me twitchy.

I never directly asked, but I get the distinct feeling he thought he was "speed running" and, you know, HAD to go pants-on-head-dumb fast.

Black Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chrian Kywind
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

The time : 10ish pm pst
    the place : FFXIV
    the setting:
    As we open on me logging in I ask to the ls chat someone along the lines of has anyone seen Zazel. I then WHA-BAM get an invite from Gouka him and Chidori are in a party. We then decide to just go at it and brave the df for a spell. But before we go in Gouka says "If they not up to speed run just bail". We go in And we ended up with a Pld in Darklight/Hopolite +1 sword.
    We ask "Are you up for Speed Run Pld?" Without so much as a Whisper it runs in an almost dies to the first group because the 3 of us did not decide to follow. Gouka being the kind soul he is walks leisurely up the first stairs his fairy doing the healer while we wait for a response from the pld. Gouka says "Must be a bot", and like lightning the Pld responds " I'm no bot stfu". He then does not respond to us any more and runs in and dies to the 2nd group as we decided not to follow if it was not going to be a team player.

It afks and I decide to take the hit and leave. I then join Goukas vent with him and Chidori, and they find a tank from shouting somewhere. Gouka teaches it the procedure and from then on the runs went awesome.

~~The End~~

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

The Duty finder is called howling eye (Hard)

But inside the instance it's called Howing eye (hard)

Black Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chrian Kywind
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Well you can't expect Garuda to know how to spell right? Kinda surprised she speaks "normal tongue" in the first place.

Tom Wilson will never be good.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Just super carried df AK with this pair. Got in, first PLD ditched after gear checking everyone, instant get new PLD(better geared PLD) and go on. I didn't bother checking gear until late because it's AK and who cares.

PLD+WHM actually fell off on Demon Wall with about 10%-15% to go, DRG went off at about 40%... (PLD just had a bad angle with both flies on them) Somehow, thanks to super featherfoot dodges, I finished it off.

Usually I get annoyed at gear check shouts and ppl but I guess this is why they do it... WHM was at least competent at healing, DRG was beyond awful, as I did 150k more dmg then them. (DRG was worse before, as he got H.Belt/P.Ring during run and no, there is obviously nothing melded on those acc.)

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Already Banned
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I don't know what it is, but... 9/10 Dragoons I see in random parties are god awful.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Matic Valefor
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    I don't know what it is, but... 9/10 Dragoons I see in random parties are god awful.
    its the most played dps class, so also has the most bads standing around in toll in toxotes gear, no doubt fervently believing that the DEX helps their crit.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

DRGs in general just seem to be this games Bandwagon Derp job.

Usually a running bet with my friends that if we get a DRG pickup in Duty Finder for say Primals, He's going to die at some point.