1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 16 hours, 31 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 7 hours, 28 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 9 hours, 31 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 0 hours, 28 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 227 FirstFirst ... 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 ... LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Actually forgot to mention a funny thing: during the Nidhog fight the Blm got prisoned 3 times and died twice, because the Brd alone didn't have enough dps to break him free lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

When I leveled my tanks I had to help so many break others out of prison. I tried to half ass so many runs even if I am dps'ing but I just end up leaving. I can't stomach it.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Shaano View Post
    When I leveled my tanks I had to help so many break others out of prison. I tried to half ass so many runs even if I am dps'ing but I just end up leaving. I can't stomach it.
    Was going to post the same, I still end up doing it during DF randoms today. Then I get yelled at for breath-ing the group.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

To think SE actually cares and does something about people selling plots lol.

Just doing some gathering at work and the support icon pops up. I didn't report anyone / say anything so really made me wonder. It's funny my last warning was 2/6/15. We did it boys, we went a year and 3 days with out causing trouble.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Someone probably got salty and reported you for RMT.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I have 2-3 more houses to get rid of. Any friends want to buy and not be a dick :^)

500k for a large in gilgamsh, done?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaano View Post
    I have 2-3 more houses to get rid of. Any friends want to buy and not be a dick :^)

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

St. Mocs in Expert. Seemed like when I was DPSing I was the only one doing it (tank got one-shot on the honeycombs because too many bees spawned)

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

WHM in my group is notorious for dropping gordian pieces she thought were prototype (she doesn't wear glasses and doesn't pay attention). We tried to do no jump A1S this week and she came on her AST that's wearing i190 feet b/c she dropped Gordian. So we got to A3S and this happens:

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Troll or idiot, I don't know which. Painful to see but don't worry, the gear will be replaced in like a week. That's how XIV rolls.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Been trying to advance my relic a little in Alexander 1 and I also try to pill up the bolts for the upcoming desynth Tier, the place is a bottomless pool of fail, you'd think the people would know what they are doing since you're forced to do it at least 10 times but no. DPS who slacks on the DPS & on the adds and I wont mention BLMs who believe that the BLM job give them a free pass to be lazy and Healers who goes everywhere in the Faust room but refuses to stack a minimum so the MT can take every adds easily.

I do it on both DRK & BRD & no matter what job I go in, I alway end up trying to clean the mess because I end up with horrible & lazy players. What the hell was Yoshi thinking.. I am not looking forward to A2-3-4.

Quote Originally Posted by FHT View Post
    Been trying to advance my relic a little in Alexander 1 and I also try to pill up the bolts for the upcoming desynth Tier, the place is a bottomless pool of fail, you'd think the people would know what they are doing since you're forced to do it at least 10 times but no. DPS who slacks on the DPS & on the adds and I wont mention BLMs who believe that the BLM job give them a free pass to be lazy and Healers who goes everywhere in the Faust room but refuses to stack a minimum so the MT can take every adds easily.

I do it on both DRK & BRD & no matter what job I go in, I alway end up trying to clean the mess because I end up with horrible & lazy players. What the hell was Yoshi thinking.. I am not looking forward to A2-3-4.
    Well You are only late by a couple months, Lol. It was bad back then, when everyone was grinding it for relic. Cant imagine what its like now. Best to just make a premade, if you can manage to pull it off.

I'd stay away from a2/3 as much as possible.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I know I am kinda late, I wanted to avoid the rush hours to avoid all of the e-virgin peens full of unreleased testosterones lol. I thought it would be fine after a little while but it was my mistake. If it was people being completely unaware of what need to be done I'd have a better understanding, but geez, since HW BLMs became pants on the head idiotics.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'm glad I didn't have to experience this first hand.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Troll or idiot, I don't know which. Painful to see but don't worry, the gear will be replaced in like a week. That's how XIV rolls.
    I'm the troll and she's the idiot. I've had the pants for months now so it doesnt matter lol

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post

I'm glad I didn't have to experience this first hand.
    I actually love for people to actually talk in parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post

dafuq did I just miss

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

all i read is farting on little sister

Bagel