Bump! Still seeking a WAR for one of our A3S progression groups. Please see the above post or the OP or PM me for any questions.
Bumping for A8S clear.
Seeking SCH or Caster DPS for A8S cleared group!
- Most of us have been together since beta, and many of us have been gaming together for multiple years across various other MMOs. We are a tight knit group of friends that hold each other to high standards of gameplay and knowledge.
- We are the premiere raiding FC on Midgardsormr. We attained server first A6S and A7S.
Current Raid Openings:
- Tempo: HC/Server First
- Schedule: Mon-Thur (7:00 PM - 11:00 PM PST) and weekends (whenever the group is able); days set ahead of time by scheduling document.
- Progress: A8S cleared as of 4/9/16.
- Openings: (1x) SCH (Pref) or SMN/BLM
- Tempo: Medium-Core
- Schedule: Normally raid starts around 10 PM EST and last 2 hours. Times can be flexible for applicant. Days and times dictated by scheduling document.
- Progress: All members have cleared A5S and are close to clearing A6S.
- Openings: (1) NIN or DRG
What we offer you:
- Semi-Hardcore PvE progression with high standards. The content dictates what we expect from our raiders, and as content grows harder, expectations continue to rise. Everyone is held to this high standard of gameplay and knowledge.
- A drama free environment with a solid core. Some of us have been together since 2.0, and we have been together this long because we look out for one another and don't tolerate drama or any other kind of bull shit. We aim to kill internet dragons, get loot, and have a blast doing it. We're all friends here.
- A reliable schedule set days ahead of time. We use a scheduling document to coordinate people's availability and use it to set raid days.
- A Free Company that feels like a home, and not just a tag. Our FC has a very low turnover rate because we look out for our members and take care of them. Our environment is friendly, positive, and serious when it needs to be.
What we expect from you:
- You are passionate to raid and clear content.
- You stay ahead of the curve with current research about your class and strive for mastery of that class.
- You have a strong ability to self-assess and figure out how you can improve both during and after raid. We won't hold your hand or baby you.
- You come prepared to raid with food/meds and are up to date with the group's strategies and tactics discussions.
- You respect the time of the rest of the group because we will respect yours.
- You stay positive and constructive in raid, even during extremely stressful progression pushes.
- You want to invest and grow with the group/FC well into the future.
- You will need to join the FC and undergo a trial period.
How to apply: