1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 26 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 33 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 17 hours, 26 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 16 hours, 33 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Slightly OT, but do SCH and SMN pets getting hit by the Fireball grant Twintania stacks of Waxen Flesh? We have a BLM that has SMN lvled so I'm kind of thinking of doing something like SCH + SMN pets being placed at a set location so people targeted with the fireball always know exactly where they have to run to (assuming the pets take reduced AoE dmg from Fireball).

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ezek View Post
    Slightly OT, but do SCH and SMN pets getting hit by the Fireball grant Twintania stacks of Waxen Flesh? We have a BLM that has SMN lvled so I'm kind of thinking of doing something like SCH + SMN pets being placed at a set location so people targeted with the fireball always know exactly where they have to run to (assuming the pets take reduced AoE dmg from Fireball).
    Yes, they do.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I posted about Twintania using Fireball too early on the forums, and it got moved to accepted bugs. I guess there is a problem.

It's pretty shitty that some FCs are getting what basically equates to easy mode P2, while others are having to deal with this.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    If only Rata was on Turn 5, he could tell us how he cleared it legit today.
    heyoooooooooo