1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 13 hours, 38 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 10 hours, 21 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 hours, 38 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 3 hours, 21 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Not allowed to edit your drama because you don't like what people's reactions were. It's been a bg rule for forever.
    Oh, didn't even notice he changed his post! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Out of curiosity, for what? Is there some sort of secret rule I don't know about? lol
    I can't think of any reason to infract someone for that.

But these are BG mods, so who the fuck knows.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    I can't think of any reason to infract someone for that.

But these are BG mods, so who the fuck knows.
    He removed his post fools.

Give me some credit.

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Oh my God he charges you five fucking dollars to subscribe to him?

Also, at 1:10:00 his FC gives him more shit for being a white knight lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    He removed his post fools.

Give me some credit.
    I noticed that the link was removed, but I didn't think it mattered since it didn't change for everyone else who quoted him to call him a douchebag.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Also, how full of yourself do you have to be to stream shit like FFXIV while having a camera on yourself?
    Oh my God he charges you five fucking dollars to subscribe to him?

Also, at 1:10:00 his FC gives him more shit for being a white knight lol.
    It's like you've never heard of twitch.tv before. Of all the things to call him out on, doing things almost every streamer does isn't one of them.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kemi Gumi
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Let's put it this way: just because you CAN stream, doesn't mean you SHOULD.
    Outside of your immediate circle of troglodyte friends, chances are you aren't funny/entertaining/good at your game.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

lol, Elvine "Gilmaker"

Quote Originally Posted by kemigumi View Post
    Outside of your immediate circle of troglodyte friends, chances are you aren't funny/entertaining/good at your game.
    he's a perfect example of neither

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by kemigumi View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Twitch doesn't give those subscribe buttons to just anybody, you actually have to be pulling a certain amount of concurrent viewers.

Not defending him but enough people obviously do watch him. At least assuming I'm correct in how the subscribe button thing works.

I agree that a lot of the people that do stream, shouldn't. I only watch certain streams when I'm bored and that's because the people on that stream entertain the hell out of me.

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Kuishen View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Twitch doesn't give those subscribe buttons to just anybody, you actually have to be pulling a certain amount of concurrent viewers.
    That changed about 3-4 months ago. The requirements to get a subscribe button and partnership is extremely lax now; there is still a minimum, but it's barely a fraction of what it was before. To put it into perspective, I watch a collection of speedrunning streams that are a part of a community called SpeedRunsLive that has approximately 100-150 streamers within that community. Prior to the requirements change less than five people had a subscribe button. Now, somewhere in the range of forty to fifty have one.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Turn 5 downed by the JPs? Screenshots popping up recently

Meh nvm his twitter doesn't add more lolz

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

This thread became more interesting than Bahamut lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

It took this motherfucker 10 minutes to log in, then he spent 20 minutes checking his retainer and listening to people on his mumble talk about some bullshit. I've only ever watched a few things on Twitch, none of them MMOs, but now that I've seen it I can't imagine it's anything but this. How wretched.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    What???? Even I can't be this idiot and god knows how much I try
    fucking lol

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Also, how full of yourself do you have to be to stream shit like FFXIV while having a camera on yourself?
    One off my friends does this. But it's because sober of his viewers asked for it. And he does mostly ck2/eu4 and that can be boring as hell to watch.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kuishen View Post
    It's like you've never heard of twitch.tv before. Of all the things to call him out on, doing things almost every streamer does isn't one of them.
    This so much. It's like people just look for any stupid excuse to pour more shit on anyone who ever makes dumb ass move. Way to hold the moral high ground.

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice View Post
    That changed about 3-4 months ago. The requirements to get a subscribe button and partnership is extremely lax now; there is still a minimum, but it's barely a fraction of what it was before. To put it into perspective, I watch a collection of speedrunning streams that are a part of a community called SpeedRunsLive that has approximately 100-150 streamers within that community. Prior to the requirements change less than five people had a subscribe button. Now, somewhere in the range of forty to fifty have one.
    The situation is similar on the FGC side of streams. Twitch is trying to monetize has hard as they possibly can. Talking to a few people who eventually got Subscription buttons, Twitch used to twiddle their thumbs, sigh and then try to ignore you for a while.

The whole lax requirements business came because of a few things - Twitch Turbo (primarily ad removal, which is one of the things the early subscriptions had on their packages), most likely an internal improvement in the ability to handle subscription requests, and their new requirements on stream settings involving CBR. Of course, just because you have a button now doesn't mean they're going to pay you on time.

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

And turn 5 is shut down indefinitely please look forward to it.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

When was it supposed to be shut down? JP member said from 4A.M PST until the 15th, but we've been doing it all morning and are still doing it.

TBH this is utter shit, my group doesn't have anything else to look forward to.

Week vacation if it ends up being the case.

edit: And it's gone. Some 3 hours 30 minutes after they said.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast