Bahamut

I'm just complaining for my wallet

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

the lag in BBS when you do a Dlink is unbearable

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Anyone else notice that they used ven's soundclips for Roxas in his fights rather actually Roxas's? So upset

BG Level

Following the timeline is the best way to play bbs

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Feels.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I really don't like the new arrangements of pretty much any of the battle tracks but that last part of Darkness of the Unknown for the final boss. That's good stuff.
    Most of them feel way too soft but since that one already mostly was, they were able to do it justice.

BG Level

Twilight Town new music struck me and annoyed me pretty fast

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Playing BBS again I am reminded how boring Aqua's story is.
    Nothing nothing nothing and more nothing happening. Why do people like this route again? :P

Also, playing Lv1 CM Aqua with no second chance/once more and not grinding command board or any of that stuff. Its been quite easy aside from Vanitas in Never Land but I am pretty sure that was rough only 'cause I didn't use ignite; probably could have done Aeroga + Ignite (when Aeroga landed) but I didn't. Fought him legit and the unfortunate part is he had a few different moves that could literally one-shot me.
    Got caught a few times, bothered Kiarax about my troubles and then immediately won. (Every time I complain to Kiarax, I win right after).

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

I think people like Aqua's path because she's broken as fuck.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

The whole game is broken as fuck, that might be why people find the game to be the best. There is so much bullshit a player can do in the game to make themselves absolutely broken that the game has to counter it by having bullshit of it's own, it's poorly designed but fun.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I think that's probably why I actually like Aqua the least.
    I haven't used any mine spells, no modified guard (like focus guard or the healing one), no shot locks and rarely used ignite (thanks to the new Zero EXP) and haven't even melded Second Chance/Once More. Keepin' the challenge of this supposed challenge run in tact as much as I can and it was still a breeze for her.

I probably should have made that fire cartwheel or something just to lower the number of iframes I have but I'm already at the Keyblade Graveyard at this point so its w/e.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Critical mode in KH2... WTF. Also, bomb enemies in the garden of Disney Castle, huge WTF... This game makes me rage when I don't level enough.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Leveling in critical mode doesn't do much other than let you do a little bit of extra damage. Critical mode is made a lot easier once you understand how to utilize block, dodge roll, quick dash and w/e master form's jump to the full advantage, reflect is nice for pushing out extra damage and mitigating attacks that cannot be blocked like Alladin's world with the fat guys that breathe fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    Playing BBS again I am reminded how boring Aqua's story is.
    Nothing nothing nothing and more nothing happening. Why do people like this route again?

Also, playing Lv1 CM Aqua with no second chance/once more and not grinding command board or any of that stuff. Its been quite easy aside from Vanitas in Never Land but I am pretty sure that was rough only 'cause I didn't use ignite; probably could have done Aeroga + Ignite (when Aeroga landed) but I didn't. Fought him legit and the unfortunate part is he had a few different moves that could literally one-shot me.
    Got caught a few times, bothered Kiarax about my troubles and then immediately won. (Every time I complain to Kiarax, I win right after).
    Aqua's story is boring because she mostly just chases Terra and Ven trying basically clean up the mess (that Xehanort created). Terra and Ven have fun stories because the shit hits the fan for them, the only time I really liked Aqua's story was at the end when all the shit had already hit the fan and she was left as the last one standing (and then the extra route/final story stuff). Though to be honest, I could do without the first 1/2, 2/3rds of each characters story.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Oh no doubt. Every KH game is like that, not a whole lot happens for most of the game but I didn't realize how empty hers is in particular til I was 'at' the Keyblade Graveyard and realized nothing had happened except her running around looking for Terra and Ven.

Also, cleaning up their messes isn't even accurate because she didn't even do that. She just looked for them and that's it.
    Its not until this part I'm at that she does anything and of course this is the last area... I forgot just how silly it was.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

The room before Garden of Assemblage on Critical has a final gauntlet that's even more frustrating than the one in KH1 right before the Final Rest.
    Only at level 55, guess I'll come back later... About to rage at how easy it is to get 1-shotted.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

I got two words for you, friend.

Pride Rock.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I got 2.5 for Christmas. I remember reading a few complaints in here earlier about some dubbing or whatever. Has the game been updated at all via patch? Does it run pretty smoothly?

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    I got 2.5 for Christmas. I remember reading a few complaints in here earlier about some dubbing or whatever. Has the game been updated at all via patch? Does it run pretty smoothly?

Game is runnign well ingeneral, there are just some 'lag' issues at some point like Pop Dlink in BBS or Forms in KH2