Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Spoiler: show
    Technically 4 if we want to count Vanitas even though he was originally part of Ventus anyway

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

well normally it would be 2 since Roxas is Sora but w/e

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

According to this site: http://kh13.com/news/kingdom-hearts-...-online-review

The new game is supposed to have another brand-new secret movie. Which is fun I suppose

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The title of the video says "1080p" and yet I only get 720p =/

Edit: That being said, it's an interesting video and can result in a lot of speculation for what could happen in KH3 aside from the things we can already predict.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Man when KH3 finally comes out im gonna need a longass recap of everything. Too much to keep track of.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

What's to know? 7 warriors of light (Sora, Kairi, Riku, Mickey, Axel, Ventus, Aqua) vs 13 seekers darkness (the many iterations of Xehanort).

Sub plots:
    -awaken Ventus, bring Aqua back from the world of darkness or whatever.
    -Save Terra from Xehanort soul or whatever is inside of his body
    -Chi-Blade is all powerful
    -Apparently Xehanort's keyblade is pretty boss too (according to that new secret movie)
    -Prevent a new Keyblade war from beginning
    -Braig is up to some shit too (could be part of KH3, could be the driving force of the new storyline after the Xehanort Saga ends)
    -Whatever extra minimal subplots will be added to whatever Disney worlds

Am I missing anything?

The game plots:

BBS: Xehanort's claim to darkness and trying to get the Chi-Blade. Ventus falls asleep (he and his other half are the Chi-Blade >_>, but Ven's heart/soul rest within Sora), Aqua is trapped in the world of darkness after trying to stop everything and Terra was taken over by Xehanort

KH1: Ansem (the Heartless version of Xehanort) tries to open the world to Kingdom Hearts using the power of the 7 Princess of light. Sora stops him (turns into a Heartless himself resulting in Roxas, his Nobody being created), Riku falls into the world of Darkness with Mickey

358/2: Tells the story of Organization 13 and how they tried to replicate Sora using Xion and Namine. Ends with Xion being a failed experiment, Roxas regaining all his memories of who/what he is and going on a solo mission with Axel in hot pursuit

CoM: Sora going through Castle Oblivion. His memories are slowly fading as they're being transferred to Roxas (the 2 games happen simultaneously). Ends with Namine putting him to sleep for a year so he can return to his original mind state or whatever. Riku during this game is just fighting the remnants of Ansem being inside of him from KH1.

KH2: Sora awakens, Xemnas (Xehanort's Nobody) uses the hearts of people fallen (turned into Nobodies and Heartless) to open a gate to Kingdom Hearts. Axel is still trying to save Roxas (they're good buddies afterall), but Roxas eventually reunites with Sora and Axel accept that they are one. Riku is working in the background to try and fix everything but eventually reveals himself to Sora and they're a team again. Kairi shows up again, wielding a Keyblade. Mickey is finally playable (to an extent). Ansem the wise actually appears (Christopher Lee, camaaaan!). Xemnas gets into KH, but Sora and Riku stop him.

Re:Coded: Something about Jimini's journal being bugged and a digital version of Sora fixing it. The plot isn't really that relevant as far as I'm aware. The secret ending is what's important as it leads to:

KH3D: The Keyblade Master exam for Sora/Riku. Facing old demons and trials and etc. Riku passes, Sora fails, and the ending leads up to where we are now.

Did I miss anything? That's all off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    -Chi-Blade is all powerful
    Isn't that the X-Blade from BBS? Apart from that, I think you covered everything of worth from the protagonist side, though Xehanort's plans are pretty convoluted. Getting from A > B is kinda strange, but it makes a weird sort of sense in the end.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yeah, x-blade, I wrote it as chi-blade because it's bizarrre and pronounced "key-blade" anyway, which I thought was a horrible choice, lol.

"The strongest Keyblade ever!!!! It's known as.... THE KEYBLADE!!!"

Yeah, that was stupid and more confusing than it needed to be. KH3D had a lot of shit going on Xehanort time travelling to get Sora to become one of his clones, like the rest of Org. XIII or some shit. Pretty much all I remember about that scene was Mickey using Stopza (lol...?) and Riku having to save Sora from...himself. Kinda.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I understood everything about this series until I played DDD.... I honestly don't understand half the shit that happened there, and it seems like they just keep making it more and more convoluted that I honestly am starting to lose interest in KH3.
    Anybody care to explain what ACTUALLY happens in DDD? Other than the clear fact that Riku passed the exam and Sora(lolfakekeyblademaster) didn't.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Well, I wouldn't call Sora fake, but I think he's prolly going to grow inside from the failure/what hit him. We may see a different Sora in KH3. I know from the spoilers I read he was seriously humbled/had the cocky knocked out of him and I have a feeling he isn't giving up; he went on a "journey to train". May mean the reason he failed was he had to grow up a little more...I just hope he'll just be more responsible and not do a 180 on his personality.

Also if ya saw the reveal trailer, he's holding the Master Keeper in the first scene. That tells me..maybe deep inside, he does have teh makings of a Keyblade Master, he just has to mature a bit more? On the fan wiki they actually said he may already be one actually b/c of how he congratulates Riku. I think that he may not be one yet but he may get declared one in KH3 if he's grown/changed enough. After all, I think Mickey actually said "both boys deserve it.." so let's wait until KH3 before we say Sora's a fake, eh? I say, maybe he wasn't as far along as he thought he was, he just has to grow up and master what Roxas threw at him. (My personal theory is Roxas is the dark side of Sora's heart/personality so..)

Keyblade Master is a title that comes with secrets, based on being responsible I guess. I doubt it has much to do with fighting, since everyone is pretty good at that lol

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

That's what I figure, Elcura. Sora just wasn't quite ready. Not everyone is really responsible at that age, after all. Bet he'll grow up enough between DDD and KH3 that he will be one there, if not at the beginning of that game, somewhere before the end.

And I wouldn't be surprised if his personality changes some too. I just hope we can recognize KH3 Sora from what we know from the old Sora. Not surprising either that he has some growing up inside to do..He did kinda miss a year b/c of the events of Chain of Memories..so yeah.

Also on the KH fan wiki, the rest of their reasoning is; Sora has done almost everything at one time or another that a real keyblade master can do. So that makes him one. I'd say; he's almost one, but close only counts in horseshoes. ^^ Since there's a year..if I'm not mistaken..between DDD and KH3, we could see him become one in truth if he can get rid of the irresponsibility and the recklessness.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Wasn't Sora not even supposed to become a keyblade wielder to begin with? Terra passed his onto Riku and Aqua onto Kairi. Sora only got his because his heart was so pure and blah blah and Ven ended up residing in it when his body was put to sleep

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Sora is the only one who hasn't done the Rite, I think. He only is able to wield the Keyblade because part of Ven's heart is inside him (taking shelter, I think Aqua put it?). I forget the reason he's able to wield a second one though (I think it's because of Roxas?).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso View Post
    I understood everything about this series until I played DDD.... I honestly don't understand half the shit that happened there, and it seems like they just keep making it more and more convoluted that I honestly am starting to lose interest in KH3.
    Anybody care to explain what ACTUALLY happens in DDD? Other than the clear fact that Riku passed the exam and Sora(lolfakekeyblademaster) didn't.
    Spoiler: show
    Master Xehanort's plan is revealed in DDD. He needs 13 vessels of Darkness and 7 (iirc) of Light to clash in battle to get access to the chi-blade. It's a very important entry in the series actually which is why they won't skip it. We're getting a DDD HD next year for sure.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Vaspinne: Tech that's true. Sora only got the keyblade in the first place b/c of Ventus's heart sleeping inside him and because he has a pure heart.

And he's able to wield a second one b/c he's the carrier of Ven's heart along his own.

It does not mean he can't be a keyblade master however; it just means he is a bit unusual. ^^ AND if I'm not mistaken, it means during KH3 he's going to have to give Ventus's heart back. Hopefully the right way that doesn't destroy his own in the process.

(Speaking of Ventus's heart inside Sora; I suspect Ventus has been shaping Sora from the inside out. Not on purpose but considering how long Ven's heart's been inside Sora, I would NOT be surprised!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast