FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Chen's sorta like... "that guy" that just sits there and soaks all the damage while just sitting there drinking, soorta like an alcoholic bum you just can't get rid of no matter how much you try to push them away O_o Doesn't really do much damage but sure as hell hard to kill later.

Speaking of 100HP/1sec regen, doing that on johanna is hilarious, especially at Lv 20. Unlike chen, has a lot of interrupts.

Random fun fact for those that don't know... the W key aoe pull in goes off, even if your stunned, so if you want to do something like fuck with ETC's annoying dance move, hit W, run into his aoe stun and it will cancel his dance out.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Treasure Goblin - spawns right before the gates open, and if heroes manage to kill him before he escapes they get bonus gold at the end of the match!
    Some of this content will be on Public Test Realm 2 weeks from now - June 23rd.
    Cain is the cinematic narrator - so maybe there is still a chance he is the map narrator.

Leoric - very unique warrior
    Trait: when he dies, becomes a Wraith to continuously "haunt" and bother enemies even while dead. After the respawn timer is over, he respawns where the Wraith is, rather than at the base.
    He can attack other players and slow them while in this form (likely with a lot less damage), and that reduces his respawn timer.
    Heroic 1: Tombstone - creates a U-shaped wall at target location, effectively trapping enemies in that area.
    Heroic 2: March of the Black King - after a small wind-up, slashes forward dealing high area of effect damage and being unstoppable.

Monk - very nimble support (still early in development)
    Jumps around the battlefield and can heal allies.
    Very unique in the sense that his Level 1 Talent choice is actually a Trait Choice!
    He can choose from more offensive of defensive "stances" as his Trait - which suggests Mantras could be these Traits.
    Appears to have Seven Sided Strike as one of his skills.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Leoric in spectre form does no damage. Any virtual damage he does reduces his respawn timer.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

As fun as his passive sounds to mess with this game has a huge problem with low res timers, small maps and mounts making the early game a bit of a shitshow with damn near zero penalty for dying (hell, at times its better to die before something like the mines open than run to a safe spot to back to heal up), stuff like this is only gonna exacerbate the problem. I like the look of his kit though, the skills themselves look basic as all hell but those meaty swings look like they'll be satisfying to bop people with. Also sounds like his "Wraith" mode will be able to slow people and stuff, so it's not just a means of choosing a respawn time and lowering your timer, it does actually contribute a bit to fights.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

His 2 heroics look fun, especially march of the black king.. suicide mode zerg rush into a group of people or capture stuff like laser towers on the desert map. Considering that life drain works while he auto attacks, wonder if he can use it at the same time with his heroic ability.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    As fun as his passive sounds to mess with this game has a huge problem with low res timers, small maps and mounts making the early game a bit of a shitshow with damn near zero penalty for dying (hell, at times its better to die before something like the mines open than run to a safe spot to back to heal up), stuff like this is only gonna exacerbate the problem. I like the look of his kit though, the skills themselves look basic as all hell but those meaty swings look like they'll be satisfying to bop people with. Also sounds like his "Wraith" mode will be able to slow people and stuff, so it's not just a means of choosing a respawn time and lowering your timer, it does actually contribute a bit to fights.
    I agree with the risk/reward aspects of MobAs. HotS does have a smaller risk factor for marginal rewards. A teammate can soak xp in a lane in this game wile you're dead as opposed to your hero individually being completely XP starved in LoL/DotA/Smite,etc and therefore behind everyone else.

Now that's not to say the rewards increase as the game progresses (longer respawn times) that give openings to take objectives on the map. But early game, any hero kills are marginal gains with whatever space can be gained, such as soaking top in Blackwater Bay instead of helping top coin spawn, or Sylv pushing lane while everyone is in the mines or bottom lane Sky Temple during 1st statue spawn.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

You haven't lived til you've played Chen with a buddy giving you the Abathur hat. Bonus points if you go full tanky/regen build (Regen Master at 1, Amplified Healing at 4 and Brewmaster's Balance at 7 being the biggies). It's some of the funniest shit I've experienced in the game. Can easily get to like 100 HP/s regen later in the match with your trait shield and Abathur shield giving you plenty of time for it to keep you alive and kicking. As for actual solid advice for dealing with that though, you give up some nice traits for it but the Bolder Flavor trait at 16 is really nice against stun heavy comps, makes your shield build up a lot faster so even if you get interrupted you shouldn't die fast enough that you can't just start chugging again. As for Chen himself though I felt the same way initially, but after giving him some time I actually really enjoyed him. He can get away with so much stupid shit and bullying people with him is fucking hilarious.
    I mean, I can see his upsides (and I had a couple fun stompy games where their whole team's CC was just a really bad Kerrigan) but had a game vs Diablo, Brightwing, and a bunch of assassins and I didn't last long even with tanky build (though I took Pressure Point at 16 in most cases). Didn't help that I had slow/timid teammates but that's QM for you.

And yeah, Leoric seems really powerful early game. Respawning where you die with little death penalty early on is kind of crazy.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Chen body blocks better than probably most other characters. He soaks damage incredibly well in lane as well so he can bully. His CC isn't that great unless you go for that ult and are proficient with it.

Goody more WoW chars, longer wait on that Mengsk/Fenix.

Fun passive on that warrior, I may consider him.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Meian View Post
    Chen body blocks better than probably most other characters. He soaks damage incredibly well in lane as well so he can bully. His CC isn't that great unless you go for that ult and are proficient with it.

Fun passive on that warrior, I may consider him.
    best use for chen I've seen...

Hide in bush -> wait for enemy team to nearly kill boss -> roll in with the barrel roll... roll around until you claim boss, then roll the fuck out

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Meian View Post
    Leoric, Butcher and Monk are all Diablo characters.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Leoric, Butcher and Monk are all Diablo characters.
    yup, blizz is going for "the diablo theme" characters for the next... few months? So we'll be seeing diablo characters coming out for awhile.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Whoops I dunno why I thought this Monk was from WoW

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Treasure Goblins have a chance to spawn in any battleground.
    Two Goblins spawn per map, one per side, before the Gates open.
    Treasure Goblins award 100 gold and a special portrait when killed.
    That is a sort of side daily quest - but they do not replace your normal daily quests. They stack!

Also butcher is going to release on the 30th, leoric and the monk after that (they don't plan to release 2 heros at once)

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

just won a heroes match while being down in kills 37-14. rofl

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Some notes that may be in the next patch, also possibility of Malthael being a new character in the future

http://www.heroesnexus.com/news/1405...battlefield-of

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Upcoming new map BGM:

I'm in love.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Been playing this quite a bit, gotten quite a bit better than when some of you played with me my first couple days lol...

I'm like lvl 35 now, but only have 9 champs unlocked so I can't do Hero Leauge, which I really want to start, Im owning Quick Matches often top dmg for seige/hero and top exp or whatever... how long it take you guys to get 10 champs unlocked lol... I did all the 2000 gold, I think I messed up somewhere and unlocked someone that was 7k.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I cheated and spent money on the starter bundle, then bought some cheap hero's. By now you should know 3-5 hero's that you REALLY like, just look at the shop for heroes that cost 2-7k and buy em to fill up the slots. Come join me in hero league already, I hate having to do quick matches now.

Bacon
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I'm about to the point when I'm ready for hero league too. Starting to get good w/ a fair amount of heroes.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Which one are you on my friends list? Wish half of y'all used your bg name on battle.net lol.