Argent Dawn

I'm Wallz

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Stormreaver

My battle tag is dakk#1826 if anyone wants to play.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    I cheated and spent money on the starter bundle, then bought some cheap hero's. By now you should know 3-5 hero's that you REALLY like, just look at the shop for heroes that cost 2-7k and buy em to fill up the slots. Come join me in hero league already, I hate having to do quick matches now.
    Yeah i might have to drop a few bucks so can start doing hero with you. I also want that Valla skin that looks like an angel. Been maining Valla, Sonya, Malf, and Lili so far, those are my faves, but Sylv looks cool too, want to get her unlocked. Im prob best with Valla atm she reminds me of a broken Vayne from leauge haha.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

vs.bfgservers.com
    Port 3793
    password tail

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

you stood up me and day yesterday; fuck you and your channel

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Don't fret Day, abandon is just jelly that he doesn't get to play with the cool kids like you do.

Bacon
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Started playing some hero league this weekend. Much much better games than QM. Getting even better playing with/against decent players.

I'm always up for parties for QM or HL, just inv if you see me on.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Yes, another one for hl. I'm jumping on now if any one wants to play.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Stormreaver

I've had terrible luck in hero league the last few days. Teammates were some hardcore quick match heroes. Dropped from rank 12 back to 15. Ugh... Please don't pick heroes you suck with. And Vikings, if you are not amazing at Vikings don't play them.

Throwing away first pick on gazlow or Raynor on haunted mines letting the other team get sylvanas and zagara. Breaks my heart.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

I somehow got away with a 3rd pick Hammer on Mines going so far as picking into a Sylv + Nova and countered hard with a Diablo in the mix. Somehow won with a 3 level advantage. Sometimes you get lucky with the draws; other times you facepalm at the rage.

Been stuck at Rank 10 but I don't really feel like grinding to Rank 1. Technically you only need a win rate greater than 50% but I don't have the motivation to make the push even with a ~55% winrate. Somehow doing this without Brightwing, the only support I lack.

Been playing the Dota 2 Reborn custom games as of late. Feels like warcraft 3 all over again.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

What does everyone think about the new Diablo map that came out? I've only had a chance to play it once and that was vs AI. My team ended up winning level 16-12 with like 28 kills.

I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

The map feels too big. Pushing heroes seem irrelevant for some reason. Ranged poke heroes shine during the Immortal Conflict map mechanic. Leveling also slows down so much because the mechanic pulls everyone off the lanes. Maybe some strategy may develop with pushing during Immortal Conflict, but I wouldn't count on it. Your team would be yelling at you for not helping. Still, not enough data to make a final conclusion. It's only my gut feeling on it. It's a whole lot better than Haunted Mines for sure.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Stormreaver

Characters like abathur are really strong on the map. The fights in the center are so long anything that can help out with the fight and soak a lane are fantastic. Will be a level or 2 up almost always. Probably going to be the only map the newly nerfed to the ground Vikings will be viable.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I like it a lot, but everything seems a bit backwards. The immortals are no big deal imo, but the mercs are fast and annoying. Definitely a nice change of pace though.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

i think the map sucks, unless you're a ranged assassin, and just racking up kills. lol

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I rock it on butcher. Helps that the mercenaries are easy kills but destroy anything that isn't another hero. It's a very "active" map, always something different to do, but I hope the next map is less like this one and more like the others.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I feel helpless against the butcher sometimes, he heals so much with that one move. This new map made me realize there's no 'move only' button. When the guardian is in the top position and I'm on a top diagonal and want to dodge top I always end up attacking and getting stunned because of the huge bounding box. Definitely feels like too much time spent on objectives, but I guess that's why they made it only two lanes? I just want to collect coins again.

Ended up purchasing Tyrande as my first support buy (gold). I love the owl. Getting kills with it is just icing on the cake. Combined with the stun and mark, the utility is so fun to use that me only having an 8s cooldown heal rarely bothers me.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

You have to pay attention to Butcher, if he marks you then it's up to you to get the fuck out or you just sacced yourself. If a team mate is marked and you're a warrior, body block asap. It's only active for 5 secs, so the other 9 secs is free kill Butcher time because he is just squishy and has no escape.

As for the map, I really hate how much focus has to be given to the immortal for how easy it is to kill one in lane. They do huge damage, but die so fast even against 2 or 3 heroes. The whole map was basically designed as an excuse to push near constant team fighting.

BG Level

Hating Battlefield more and more. You may as well go 2 heals + 3 range dps and rape everything.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Really feel like it benefits more from a team of coordinated people then any composition could give. More so then any other map, if the team is all in the same page it goes way further then any counter picks or abilities.