Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Do the objectives instead of ganking or doing really anything else in any other moba and don't worry about last hitting.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Psshh, just play your 5 games a week with someone on your friend's list and never play it again.

On another note, coming back after a long hiatus (I think it I stopped playing around Kharazim/Rexxar/Morales release) and I'm kinda indifferent about the state of the game right now. HotS QP feels like Overwatch QP where no one wants to play support.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    Psshh, just play your 5 games a week with someone on your friend's list and never play it again.

On another note, coming back after a long hiatus (I think it I stopped playing around Kharazim/Rexxar/Morales release) and I'm kinda indifferent about the state of the game right now. HotS QP feels like Overwatch QP where no one wants to play support.
    What's great is even when i pick supports I turn them into carries, gank, and rarely support lol.

I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

I think that's why I mained Tyrande back then since I always had satisfaction hitting that damn arrow and sentry for a boatload of damage.

Champion of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

As someone who normally plays on console, is there any way to get more comfortable with keyboard + mouse other than just keep playing? I probably won't play a ton, but I've been having fun doing the games for OW.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Do the objectives instead of ganking or doing really anything else in any other moba and don't worry about last hitting.
    ive enver even played a moba lol. i'll just have kisada carry as usual i guess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    ive enver even played a moba lol. i'll just have kisada carry as usual i guess
    I can carry you against Beginner AI. I'm a pro Sylvanas.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Tracer is my jam and kael and Jaina and leoric and Arthas let's do it.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Where I'm at. Of the rotation heroes, Artanis, Chen, Lucio, and Leoric are the ones I don't actually have.
    Spoiler: show

I'd have to say I'm most fond of Sgt. Hammer.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    As someone who normally plays on console, is there any way to get more comfortable with keyboard + mouse other than just keep playing? I probably won't play a ton, but I've been having fun doing the games for OW.
    If you have ever played an RTS, think of controls like controlling a single unit. Right click constantly a little in front of your hero to tell it where to go. Pathing is not perfect. Your hero may take an undesirable route if you blindly right click to an area. The default of QWER and 1/2/3 activating abilities should be sufficient. 'S' is usually default to a Stop command so your hero won't move at all. Otherwise, your keyboard hand won't be traversing around much.

Also, take off the Camera Lock (Default 'L' key) so you can pan the camera by scrolling to a screen edge. And there's an option that allows you to click through the minimap. Sometimes your mouse may go errant and click on the map and your hero then goes somewhere you don't want him to.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Same, I suck at MOBA's, but I want the damn OW loot. If anyone wants to carry me on Sunday, Acanis#1969

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

im p sure its literally impossible to lose bot games (do you even need to win?) and theres always 500 people spamming in the lobby chat to group up for genji skins

just a fyi to anyone who hasnt done this

BG Level

The following 3 weeks, you need to get out of the kiddie pool (vs. AI bots) and get into the shallow end (Quick Play) I'll play a few with you guys and keep my expectations to a minimum. Syn#1402

Be thankful you don't have to win any games or play unranked.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    im p sure its literally impossible to lose bot games (do you even need to win?)
    You can lose bot games.
    Play solo as a support, and regardless of if you stay with your AI team supporting them as proper, or go off and try to do things on your own once you get tired of that, your AI team can be bad enough to lose in either case.
    A tooltip/tip page says the AI should respond to pings, but in practice they seem to listen about as much as actual rando humans.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    If you have ever played an RTS, think of controls like controlling a single unit. Right click constantly a little in front of your hero to tell it where to go. Pathing is not perfect. Your hero may take an undesirable route if you blindly right click to an area. The default of QWER and 1/2/3 activating abilities should be sufficient. 'S' is usually default to a Stop command so your hero won't move at all. Otherwise, your keyboard hand won't be traversing around much.

Also, take off the Camera Lock (Default 'L' key) so you can pan the camera by scrolling to a screen edge. And there's an option that allows you to click through the minimap. Sometimes your mouse may go errant and click on the map and your hero then goes somewhere you don't want him to.
    Thanks, it seems like I have it down for the most part then. Are 1/2/3 in addition to QWERD or just alternate buttons for those keys? Definitely good to know about the camera and Stop command.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

In addition. Some talents can give a hero abilities beyond their initial set, and they get put there generally.
    You can reassign keys though.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I must be weird, I enjoy playing support >_>

Julian#1664

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Salodin#1320

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I'm a pussy who plays vs AI cause every time I quick match I get the shit team. Or maybe I'm just shit. :D

(I also went to spend THREE hours losing 10+ times, to FINALLY win a game. Great use of time I could have been using studying for my finals. Not that I would have actually studied.)

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

D.Va quest went live. Did 2 games so far. 1 was okay aside from learning that the tank guy hits hard as fuck. 2nd game we got steamrolled. The other team had a level 90 and a 45 or something and our highest was like 39. Most of our team were level 10 and below.