+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Heroes of the Storm     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

For levels, also understand that the different colors also add 100 to the level value. Light green is 100, dark green 200, red is 300 or something. Regardless, have fun getting your D. Va skin.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I dont think I can stomach 10 more games for normal skin lootboxes- it took like 3 hours to do 5 games last night. I would have thought queues would be quick but it took 5-10 min to get matched each time.

also love someone booping people out of my butcher furnace blast 90% of the time

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Que times have been atrocious because they keep catering to casuals and adding more useless non ranked game modes. There used to only be quick match, ai, ranked, meaning if you actually wanted some semblance of balance you had to ranked, but now we got unranked draft and brawl further splitting the base and increasing que times.

And don't get me started on the changes to queing for team ranked...

Oh, and you gotta start your furnace blast sooner, or save charge for the last second possible while the furnace builds. Alternatively, you could just chain them with the other ult, and silence them for the duration =P.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

My queue times have been fine as a veteran so I dunno, seems odd.
    I doubt anyone really did Brawl outside of the rewards anyway (especially this Tracer one).

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

who is a good starter hero because i fuckin have no idea what i'm doing. I unlocked the flex pack or whatever. Okay thanks

I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Muradin, ETC, Johanna, and Li Li are the easiest of that bunch. Muradin is poke in then run out, regen with your passive, repeat. You have a lot of margin of error with him because he is a tank. Diablo, ETC, and Johanna are kinda the same that they are bruisers with a lot of durability, but I can't recall off the top of my head their overall lane sustainability solo or without a support. I guess if you want the best of both worlds, play Varian. He's pretty much a WoW warrior that can go prot/arms/fury depending on what you pick for level 10 talent.

Li Li - Spam Q when someone is starting to get hurt. Hit E to blind stuff. 1000 cups for level 10 gives you a p big heal. Li Li has a viable DPS build if you have a 2nd support on your team. Rehgar has more burst healing, and you run around as a wolf. Attack stuff when you're a wolf to do some bonus damage.

As far as DPS, they are a bit harder in a sense that margin of error is p high if you're out of position. Tychus and Zul'jin are solid range DPS that are there to kill people. Li-Ming is the Diablo mage so spam your abilities to do damage, though they are all skillshots. Sylvanas and Azmodan are all about pushing waves.

DO NOT PLAY ABATHUR SINCE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE DOING.

Otherwise, have fun. And please don't be like the hordes of people who are having "Throw Parties" to unlock the overwatch skins. /r/HeroesOfTheStorm is just a flood of complaints about people intentionally losing to get the unlocks done faster.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Just play Lucio.

damn tychus is still a good dps? havent played this game in a year or so but he was always mah boi

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

If you're against two warriors, which you probably will be, he is very strong if you get good with his d. He's underutilized tbh, but blinds fuck him. If not, stun and burst tanks down with a good mage combo.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

corruption build guldans rape anything. beware.

might play tonight for the first time since i quit (just after...sylvanas release i think?) any of the older heroes completely obsoleted yet or is everybody pretty much playable? (except murky ofc)

Champion of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    Otherwise, have fun. And please don't be like the hordes of people who are having "Throw Parties" to unlock the overwatch skins. /r/HeroesOfTheStorm is just a flood of complaints about people intentionally losing to get the unlocks done faster.
    100% this. Was teamed with people that kept saying "should we throw" when we were tied with the other team or even winning. At one point I got one of the "stop being afk or you'll be kicked" messages because I was the only one running around and doing the objectives.

Quote Originally Posted by chazzyphizzle View Post
    any of the older heroes completely obsoleted yet or is everybody pretty much playable? (except murky ofc)
    What's wrong with Murky? I got him in a box and while he isn't crazy powerful he seems playable at least.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Murkys death is only worth 25% or 50% experience, can't recall. He also has an egg he reasons from if he dies with only a 5 second death timer. You can kill his egg and he can't respawn quickly and death is worth full tho.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Wouldn't that mean people killing him only get 25% xp?

Edit: Apparently I don't count as a New Player anymore, so I don't get to see the New Player chat.

BG Level

I will be on over the weekend, but if anyone wants to screw around on Cho'Gall (purchased him for the lulz), I'll be happy to walk the spellcasting half to likely defeat.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    Wouldn't that mean people killing him only get 25% xp?

Edit: Apparently I don't count as a New Player anymore, so I don't get to see the New Player chat.
    Yes, killing murky while his egg is up yields decreased so. Enough to make even 6 or 7 of his deaths kinda ehhh as far as worth goes.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Bought D.Va once she went live. She's a lot of fun to play so far. Got a couple triple kills with Self Destruct.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I'm seeing a lot of dvas in quick play which I'm surprised about. Although there was a lot of genjis too I guess. I played her in training kinda fun but I think I'm gonna spend my gold on probius or something else instead. Got 15k and having trouble deciding what to buy.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Out of my free packs last night, I got two heroes I didn't have, Falstead and the Monk from D3, which was nice. I also got a couple of leg. skins and 3 epic skins.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

The fuck. I have one legendary skin and never got a hero from packs and been playing for years.