+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: Heroes of the Storm     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

The Fucking Voice of Actually

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

You can get stim pack time as loot, it activates as you open the chest, and I don't want to waste it. I actually got a chain of the stuff going into the XI free week, and I had to stop opening boxes so it wouldn't keep going.
    Stim packs make leveling 3-5 (and above) not a butts slog.

Also as you learned, you shouldn't spend until you open all your boxes, and strictly speaking, I still have a lot of boxes within reach.
    Also I'm waiting on 7k gold heroes to go on sale before I get them with gems, since it maths out to more heroes than getting 10k heroes on sale with gems.

A 7k hero on sale is 312 gems, a 10k is 375. And I have 100 "spare" gems, so that's 8 7k heroes. After that, it becomes 125 levels worth of gems to get 2 10k heroes.
    If I used those gems on 10k heroes, I'd only be able to get 4, and I'd still have that "spare" 100 pestering me to "buy more gems".

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Yeah but they stack. They add time to your current. I've been on stim packs straight for weeks.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Yes. But, I have other stuff I play. If the stim pack is active, but I'm not playing, it's wasted.
    If I have stim pack time when Stormblood comes out, it's a waste, because Stormblood will be taking pmuch all my time.

During the XI free week, the only HotS I played was to do the Overwatch event, and my daily quests/daily first win xp boost. Stormblood will be much the same. Because XI was my priority.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

They drop a lot. Like I said I open boxes as I get them and am always on a boost. Seems like more of a waste to me to horde them but to each his own I guess.

I play like once every few days to do daily quests and not much more than that.

Champion of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Remember to play daily for the anniversary event. There's a Daily Quest where you just have to play 1 game for a loot box. There's also a Quest where you play 3 games for some cosmetic stuff.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Just popped my 38 chests. 2 Legendaries, Spectre Phantom mount, and Raider Maraudin' Muradin (so 2/3 now). Plus an Epic Horde Dire Wolf Mount.
    I also got several Malfurions, and a Nova, which I already have. And a bunch of repeat epics.

Only 1 day of stim pack time, so crisis averted.

Edit: Just got a 3rd legendary off leveling Probius, it's Varian.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The new Hero is out, I haven't tried him yet though. The new Cloud mounts look neat though!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

And there's a new 15 games quest you need to do with a friend.
    Just before Stormblood.

I guess I know what I'm doing Thursday now.
    At least vs. AI works this time.

Any active players here? Any thoughts about the most reent hero Stukov? I am yet to figure out if theres any space for him in current meta

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I really only play against AI, so I'm active, but don't count. lol

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I usually wait a week or two to see if nerfs/buffs happen and to see average match win rates. Malthiel is a good example, I thought he'd be underplayed and underwhelming, but it's the opposite hence the slight nerfs.

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

Just got back into this, every now and then 4IRL buddies and I play. I've got a discord channel that we all jump and and have invited a few random players that have played with us in premade 3s or 4s to get 5...

If yall wanna play let me knoowwwww Jinnulla#1522, can send discos info in blizz chat if you want to hop on with us. we're terrible and we don't care xD

edit: It's pretty rare that all 5 of us are on together so we're always looking for 1 or 2 more. We do premade ranked 5, we could care less if we win or lose. It's all fun and games and were pretty much laughing and swearing all night.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Jinn View Post
    Just got back into this, every now and then 4IRL buddies and I play. I've got a discord channel that we all jump and and have invited a few random players that have played with us in premade 3s or 4s to get 5...

If yall wanna play let me knoowwwww Jinnulla#1522, can send discos info in blizz chat if you want to hop on with us. we're terrible and we don't care xD
    Friends and I do the same thing. There's always 2 of us and sometimes 3 and we're pretty good. Rarely do we get a 4th. I'll definitely play with you or bring my friend along, we have a discord too. I added you, Systolic#1807.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag