Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Looks like there was, I had ~20 dollars in bnet balance a while back that I didn't know where came from, its definitely from HoTS.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Yeah, there was a wipe during Alpha about 1~2 months ago.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Also, if anyone is interested in getting a beta key, Curse is giving a ton away, apparently.

http://www.heroesnexus.com/news/1289...a-key-giveaway

If you're so desperate to play that you'll drop $40 on the game, you can buy the Founder's Pack and unlock some heroes/skins/mount and get a little starting gold.

US: https://us.battle.net/shop/en/produc...-founders-pack
    EU: https://eu.battle.net/shop/en/produc...-founders-pack

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Tomb of the Spider Queen - Battleground

Lady Sylvanas

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

was so excited when I got my beta key, but this game is balls. League and DOTA are so much better.

they are different games lol, barely even the same genre

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I enjoy not having to worry about CS, and the controls seem a bit more fluid to me. I have a much easier time kiting here than in LoL.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I enjoy that it has elements of SR from League without the constant turtling that I disliked (which was why I mostly played Dominion in League) and not having to last hit being detrimental. The XP share allows more jungling and even certain interesting characters like Abathur to be possible. Objectives in map have your team roaming around than just sitting in lane all day. Games tend to around under 30 min averaging early/mid 20s.

That aside, there are some issues.

The recent character Sylvana is incredibly annoying to deal with because of how easily she solos everything (towers stop shooting, enemy minions stop attacking, an incredibly long silence ult, etc) in a lane when not contested and has a fairly reliable escape tool. You need to read her really well or gank her with more than one person to take her down (saving a root/stun just before she teleports). Similar issue is how the towers have ammo and can easily be taken down but I think that is just being so used to the way towers are in League being powerful and takes time to take down.

Not quite as flashy in effects and sounds on some characters so you don't really see just how much you/they are hurting the other person.

Lack of surrender vote is a bit annoying.

Gold is a pain to get even though there are large awards for hitting levels with characters/account and daily quest. Honestly, stimpack bonus amount of gold you get really should be the default in general. It takes like about 50 games to get 1600 gold which isn't even enough for the lowest tier price range of a character (2000) and then there are the 15,000 range now (Sylvana). There is a cap on fighting bots as well daily.

You don't unlock all your talents until level 5 on the character. You can get to 5 pretty damn fast but with the xp lock on fighting bots it makes it bothersome at first.

I'm not the biggest Blizzard fan, most of my time with them was with SC1 with minor dabbling in SC2 when it was in beta (No Diablo/Warcraft related experiences) so I don't recognize many of the characters. I enjoy the game nonetheless with friends and surprisingly the community so far is good in beta. That may quickly change on release. My biggest issue right now is gold gain just from playing and lack of surrender option. I would tell people to give it a try for a few days and see how they feel then.

If anyone wants to add me I am Torenia#1941 on NA.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Been playing this off and on a bit, and yeah sylvanis can be annoying BUT, early on before the whatever talent that m makes her dagger attack apply a 25% damage debuff, she's pretty weak (unless your standing with minions, and she has the exploding minions attack).

An assasin class like nova/zeratul? (stealthed dagger guy) can really fuck her up badly 1vs1.

By time your lv 20's sylvanis can pretty much ass rape you quick if not careful, and a scary lane raping machine and can solo merc camps pretty easy (just not boss). only thing I worry about when playing her, is the stealthed assasins, they... will fuck yo shit up at lv20 (nova especially).

Anyway, I enjoy playing sylvanis, great solo bottom lane clearing class, and nova, the "oh god where did 50-100% of my hp go in 1 second" assasin class. Probably my 2 favorite characters >.>
    (especially nova, since she can take about 50%hp off warrior/tank classes by like lv 14 or so in a combo that takes 1 second)

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Had a Hero League game with a Sylv on our team in Haunted mines. 60 golem and lane fort/keep down. 90 golem GG 11 minutes. Hitting the gate disabling both towers needs to be nerfed since she's a powerful team pusher. But yes her drawbacks is that she is glassy like Jania, but has superior escape mechanics.

And I'll post a few keys on here when I get home. Most of my friends already have access and they're gathering dust in my inbox.

I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Beta keys here. Please post which key you redeemed.

#1: VPVWHY-9DRP-4R68PV-KPNV-ZM9WJG

#2: HX466T-TCHJ-7WCZP2-H7V7-2N2Z9P

#3: J68RRK-F97B-KMRKJF-M2WD-8CPEKX

I redeemed the 3rd. Thanks!!

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    John Blaze
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Beta Keys... post which one you use:

Key 1: TMG7HG-T46M-4PJ6GP-9WNX-GP4N6G - Used
    Key 2: TKHE7H-NVX8-PP6XFX-TVVJ-MJNWHF - Used

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Finally tried this out today. Liking it so far. Are any of the bundle sales worth getting? How long do sales last? Thinking of trying it a bit more before I spend any money.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Character-specific bundles for the new characters are gone for good once they go. The mega-packs of multiple characters seem to be a regular fixture.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Well I meant are they on sale often? Like the bundle with 8 characters and some skin says its normally 100+ but is 40 bucks atm.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Well I meant are they on sale often? Like the bundle with 8 characters and some skin says its normally 100+ but is 40 bucks atm.
    It changes weekly I think.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Johnblaze View Post
    Key 1: TMG7HG-T46M-4PJ6GP-9WNX-GP4N6G
    Friend of mine got this one I believe, he wasn't able to post for some reason so I was doing it for him.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

If you guys ever want to team up let me know, my game name is Salodin.

BG Level

Pssst, we need the full battle tag with the # to friend you to party up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast