Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Looks like 2 new hero's so far to be added

Kael'thas , which looks kinda hax with the phoenix, especially since it can be moved around (unless you can kill the thing, but never saw it take damage so...) His pyro would be good for someone... not paying attention at all, i think that is quite possibly the hardest hitting single hit ability in the game... (especially considering the level)

Got my gold saved up to buy this guy, his abilities list seems pretty op, especially with the verdant sphere buffs.

and Johanna the tank

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

As they do in league, they always make it seem more op than it probably is to be like "hey wowzers" cause I remember people were freaking out about Sylvanas Possession ult thinking it'd be op when it was pretty lol in comparison to her other.

Edit: lol can see in the second video the level she is with all her abilities already XP

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    The Cutest
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Hey dudes, I know there's a thread above with posting specifically for battletags but seeing it's a bit outdated I figured to post here.
    Ytingid#1189
    I've played a lot of hots w couple friends but seeing they lost interest I wanted to bump up some more ppl to play with so, hit me up if you wanted more ppl to play with :D

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    Hey dudes, I know there's a thread above with posting specifically for battletags but seeing it's a bit outdated I figured to post here.
    Ytingid#1189
    I've played a lot of hots w couple friends but seeing they lost interest I wanted to bump up some more ppl to play with so, hit me up if you wanted more ppl to play with :D
    Added ya since Gulky is shy with playing with me it seems lol, I'm Torenia#1941

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Added you both. I'm looking for more people to play with, and I concur with Gulk being very shy haha. Salodin#1320

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Your all always in a group when I am online to play!

also I just leave the launcher open all day so I don't have to reopen it later /lazymode

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

I have been playing a whole lot more DotA recently. Darn that TI5 Compendium.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Malfurion is no fun to play in practice mode, the AI is always near full mana, and you cant use 5 on yourself =\

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    Malfurion is no fun to play in practice mode, the AI is always near full mana, and you cant use 5 on yourself =\
    Cooperation is better to test stuff on, and quick match if you want an actual challenge (unless your fighting derps then its probably worse then coop)

and speaking of the 2 videos, its just the utility of the abilities I'm talking about (namely for kael) that are OP
    phoenix looks like a mobile cannon (like gazloes thing) which doesn't seem target-able and aims at hero's first, its a great way to just toss into a mass of people and have it pewpew.

The pyro seems a bit slow to be amazing, like mentioned it hits hard as hell, but you won't hit anyone with it unless their afk/not paying attention. It would be great for hitting bosses/giant bone golem thing though, and depending on its range possibly good for distracting people from objectives, for instance turning in coins at pirate ship, or the raven tribute.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Looks like Johanna is to be released next month on the 2nd
    and kael is to be released on the 12th this month
    (according to curse gaming anyway)

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Phoenix only lasts 7 seconds (14 if you take the 20 trait, which is also when you get the ability to move it once per summon), doesn't seem like it's gonna hit that hard but it slows people it hits which is probably what it's most useful for. Pyroblast can't miss it sounds like, just travels super slowly so you have time to get out of a position where it'll be a problem (and make sure you don't aoe people with the explosion). The big thing is that both have ridiculously low cooldowns (40 seconds on Phoenix, 50 on Pyroblast with a 20 trait that lowers the cooldown by 10 seconds per enemy hero hit) so they're just gonna be thrown out by him every fight he gets in to.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

I think Pyro can be dodged easily. If you check the cast animation, a circle like Hammer appears (not sure if enemies see it) but I guess you can out run it, unlike triple tap. Who knows what other interactions it may have. May need clear line of sight so buildings walls and other heroes & creeps could block. So if you're a back line DPS, you shouldn't worry too much unless he is flanking and overextended.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Looks like Johanna is to be released next month on the 2nd
    and kael is to be released on the 12th this month
    (according to curse gaming anyway)
    Kind of weird to release Kael on the same day they are doing the AMA for it on Tuesday...

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Phoenix only lasts 7 seconds (14 if you take the 20 trait, which is also when you get the ability to move it once per summon), doesn't seem like it's gonna hit that hard but it slows people it hits which is probably what it's most useful for. Pyroblast can't miss it sounds like, just travels super slowly so you have time to get out of a position where it'll be a problem (and make sure you don't aoe people with the explosion). The big thing is that both have ridiculously low cooldowns (40 seconds on Phoenix, 50 on Pyroblast with a 20 trait that lowers the cooldown by 10 seconds per enemy hero hit) so they're just gonna be thrown out by him every fight he gets in to.
    Video shows it attacking probably 2X per second (and it aoes), and after watching another video, pyro looks like it could be more interesting. Looks like it has the potential to lock on to someone maybe? If so it can be actually useful then just floating in a line somewhere till it hits something. Notice it is already making a "damage circle" around the target hero as its being charged up indicating where its going to hit. So it could be like a slow moving triple tap that does massive damage in a single hit (and aoes).

Its shown in the video around 50sec mark

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

It has 50% splash damage, the aoe circle follows the target to indicate that. With the level 20 trait the aoe is 50% bigger and you get 10 seconds off the cooldown for each hero hit (dunno if that includes the main target or not though, sounds like it will since it doesn't mention excluding it in the description). I'm mostly just curious if losing vision or stuff like Sylvanas' E will break it tracking. Phoenix definitely looks like it'll be the go-to heroic though from the videos so far, I was wrong about it slowing targets, just has 50% splash damage on its attacks, but god damn it hits fast and will be huge in team fights since it doesn't look like you can interrupt it at all unlike shit like Tychus' laser where you can focus it down instantly if its placed aggressively.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Stormreaver

Crusader tyrande is going to be so much fun. Diablo tyrande is already crazy good but crusader's condem has the potential to do the same thing as Diablo but against multiple people.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    It has 50% splash damage, the aoe circle follows the target to indicate that. With the level 20 trait the aoe is 50% bigger and you get 10 seconds off the cooldown for each hero hit (dunno if that includes the main target or not though, sounds like it will since it doesn't mention excluding it in the description). I'm mostly just curious if losing vision or stuff like Sylvanas' E will break it tracking. Phoenix definitely looks like it'll be the go-to heroic though from the videos so far, I was wrong about it slowing targets, just has 50% splash damage on its attacks, but god damn it hits fast and will be huge in team fights since it doesn't look like you can interrupt it at all unlike shit like Tychus' laser where you can focus it down instantly if its placed aggressively.
    We'll find out soon possibly if the kael release date is correct, after watching closely triple tap where it locks onto people, it does the same red circle indicator as pyro, so yeah thats a homing missile of death O_o (pretty sure it acts like triple tap where it explodes if it hits a building/enemy hero also)

http://www.neko-sentai.com/images14/triptap.gif

You can see the same red indicator at Johanna's feet in the video above, as you can see at artha's feet when targeted by triple tap.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Well, I said it was homing because there's literally videos of it homing lol, wasn't a guess.

1:30 in this video shows it, poor example of it actually chasing someone but you see the aoe circle following the DK around as it moves. I don't think structures (or other heroes?) will block it given the description, but maybe it's just unfinished since it's an early test server datamine info. Triple Taps description specifically tells you it'll hit the first building or hero it connects with though and Pyroblast says nothing of the sort.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Ah yeah I didn't notice that at the time thanks for pointing it out

Overall, it looks like it'll probably be the bigger choice considering people only hide behind stuff at the start, but eventually its usually ending up 5v5 and that pyro would be amazing for it, especially if your trying to aim at a healer for instance where as the phoenix probably just fires randomly at the nearest hero to it. (that and big numbers are always fun) >.> Between that and the Lv20 talent 5vs5 fights should be very interesting

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Yeah ok, Kael'thas is great. His D ability is redonk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast