1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 23 hours, 15 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 0 hours, 44 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 16 hours, 15 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 17 hours, 44 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Someone's made the small Moogle skin
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comme...mall_moghouse/

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

that is one ugly house skin

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    that is one ugly house skin
    It really is. Seen several houses on hyperion already with it, it looks terrible.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

It's like...purposefully tacky? Personally I would never use any of the skins they've put in so far. You can't dye the parts or customize it in any way. Kinda sucks.

Now if they put in Japanese house/castle skin and let it be dyeable I will be all over that.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

We'd probably use a tavern skin if they did one but I don't like the moogle one.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

You actually can dye the wooden sides of the moogle house. It would be nice if they'd add that to the others.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Burning Legion

I like the Moogle house skin in a fun..."bounce house" sort of way. That said, I probably wouldn't use it personally x_x

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Having some difficulty finding someone that can make the trees for the damn thing

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

For people who have made the skins, do you have to make all the different components or can you make parts of it? I'm kinda confused looking at the crafting log.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

You have to make everything. I wish you could pick and choose what you wanted

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Juben Sudorana
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Is there a list of all the housing items that gives abilities? Just got a house trying to make all the stuff that helps first. Then will work on decor
    Letter Box: access to Delivery moogle
    Summoning Bell: summon retainers
    Company Chest: access to company chest
    Mini Aeth: teleport to the house
    Choco stable: customize choco

Crafting items: for each craft.
    Anything I'm missing.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Armoire - Store specific stuff
    Orchestrion - Music player
    Unending Journey - Cutscene viewer
    Crystal Bell - Haircutter

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Don't forget the NPCs you can put in your house. Material seller, junkmonger, mender and butler/maid. Mileage varies on how useful each one is to you.

Garden plots for making mad cash (but to make the most out of it you generally have to stay on top of the new and cool things to garden).

You might want an aetherial wheel if you're into FC buffs. You can also place food items into your house and actually get bonuses from them, though I'm not sure anyone actually uses those.

Striking dummies for your yard are also very helpful if you're trying to parse your damage output or practice rotations.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Juben Sudorana
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Silenka Garden plots work like FFXI? I use to farm ice ore back in the day. Once a day water and tend then hope for luck or is it more complicated?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

It is more complicated. You need to crossbreed seeds to get any of the good moneymakers, and for that you ideally need as many garden plots as you can fit in your house. If you only have a cottage you are limited to (iirc) 1 plot with 8 spaces to plant, medium house is 2 gardens and large is 3.

Check out this site to see what you can crossbreed, there should be a "how to" guide somewhere as well. Generally you will be choosing 2 types of seeds to crossbreed and planting them in Grade 3 Thanalan soil. It helps if you can mine the soil yourself and stockpile it, because it gets expensive otherwise and by then you aren't really making much of a profit.

What seeds go for the most dinero generally depends upon how difficult they are to obtain and which crafts are in demand.

Also, you only need to water them once per 24 hours, although the higher level seeds might get finicky, I've had them start drooping in less time. They can droop 3 times before the crop completely fails. The yield will always be the same (unless you're using Shroud soil to boost a crop of lower level seeds) unlike in XI gardening where it was random.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8