BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 733 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev Tracker: Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I know I quit the game months ago but I might come back to see that ice lion

that is serious end game content right there.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    I'll take similar looking 'new' mobs, over XIV's direct lifting of FFXI/XII models at any rate
    The one model they probably should have just lifted was Hydra; XIV's, at least in my opinion anyways, looks derpy.

Insert witty title here
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    The new forum is just a reskin and I do not approve. 1/10 would not bang.
    Elbow is too pointy, too.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Another piece of artwork for Naakuals

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-diE0VvElcE...s1600/art2.png

Same lion face

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Ah that is awesome.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

However, special properties on RMEs such as the critical hit enhancements on Ragnarok will not be increase further.
    While on a weapon like rag, this is kinda expected (lets be honest, 14% crit hit rate is pretty massive), but on some other weapons, its kinda meh.

Aforementioned PLM problems, with add effect overwritting a superior angon.
    Mandau's poison still being a mere 10hp/tick.
    etc etc

just glad I can use my shiny again

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

In case people didn't see, the official translation mentioned that monstrosity stats would be varied by moon phase for some monsters, not age. Bad translation on my part (kanji for "month" and "moon" is the same, and I wasn't thinking about moon).

I really wonder how much the dev team has shrunk since Abyssea, when the level caps were rising they updated REMs each time, sometimes with unique ability adjustments, as well as whatever content they had lined up every ~3 months. True they had to sometimes delay stuff like Provenance and whatnot maybe a month because they couldn't get it out in time but that's still a pretty big contrast with taking 6 months to update RMEs with no ability upgrades and 3 months to create content where you guard a tent. But maybe its still the lack of legacy content to make it seem like there's more content than there actually is that's talking

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    While on a weapon like rag, this is kinda expected (lets be honest, 14% crit hit rate is pretty massive), but on some other weapons, its kinda meh.

Aforementioned PLM problems, with add effect overwritting a superior angon.
    Mandau's poison still being a mere 10hp/tick.
    etc etc

just glad I can use my shiny again
    Yeah seriously would it hurt them to up the proc rate on my claustrums endispel!?! But yeah nice to be able to use shinies again and not have to care about getting mega boss weapons as much... at least for non dual wielding jobs

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

There goes my hopes and dreams of 100% Damage to MP conversion on Tizona down the shitter.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistrianna Galanodel
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

So what I'm gathering from that statement is "We delayed REM updates as long as possible. Now we're giving in but we're just going to up the base dmg, add combat skill+ and call it a day."

you seem to be forgetting that these are the guys that are willing to release a preview video of content that has yet to see the light of day like...6 months since? (Cait Sith)

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

That was 100% a troll video lol.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Quote Originally Posted by Alistrianna View Post
    So what I'm gathering from that statement is "We delayed REM updates as long as possible. Now we're giving in but we're just going to up the base dmg, add combat skill+ and call it a day."
    they couldn't upgrade the RME right away, ppl would just stop doing delve, its easier to make a relic that getting a group for the wins/farm, from the beginning when they did announce the update lots of ppl knew they would implement it near December... and actually I was expecting it after next delve bosses.

but something is true.. they are some additional effects/aftermaths that since they implemented it they were "meh"...

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Well in all fairness, we have an unspoken understanding of why something like Gungnir isn't ever going to have its additional effect tweaked. With that in mind, it makes sense that they wouldn't bother with any others, lest they should risk upsetting some in exchange for pleasing others.

I can't say I care either way. This is an upgrade for most everyone.

Shootin' rocks at monsters
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    Well in all fairness, we have an unspoken understanding of why something like Gungnir isn't ever going to have its additional effect tweaked.
    Define "We" ke-mo sah-bee.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I wouldn't be surprised since they already put the Prologue FF theme in the game with ACP and Clash on the Big Bridge was in like 3 or 4 FFs when Gilgamesh cameo'd. Anyone else feel like this whole "kill these 7 elementally aligned archfiends that protect the forest" is kind of cliche? Anyone whose played other Square games or watched a lot of anime can probably guess the outcome....

Spoiler: show
    that King August sealed away a terrible fucking power/evil inside Ulbuka and told everyone to gtfo and he either created or made a pact with each Naakual to be part of the seal to hold the evil at bay. The Adventurer(you) comes along and sees this Pioneering crap and jumps on the bandwagon and is led to believe the evil IS the naakuals when in reality they're keeping it at bay. it's very reminiscent of Brave Fencer Musashi and how the main character(Musashi) is defeating the Crest Guardians to collect the Elemental Scrolls and save the world but at the end finds out the Crest Guardians were protecting a very dangerous evil and by defeating them all he sets it free. It's a classic anime/game trope: "Good Job Breaking It, Hero."

also at 4:53

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistrianna Galanodel
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Brave Fencer Musashi always made me hungry when I played it....

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Marootsoobutsu View Post
    Define "We" ke-mo sah-bee.
    I believe SE once put out that Gungnir was actually bad for people that wanted to agnon was working as intended or some such

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

It's being ignored for the same reason that BLU is. They don't want us to have that defense down level available on command. They want it staggered. I don't see how anyone could interpret that as anything else

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 733 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast