BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 733 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev Tracker: Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Login campaign 4 is going to end before the next update, so I guess the note that they're adjusting how they give out seals means there's going to be at least a 5th.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Your list was really detailed Byrth. Outta curiousity, were missions left out of the announcement, forgotten, or are those getting pushed back?

Definitely pretty pumped about November. Glad to see they didn't forget about more library achievements, got like 200 tags saved up with assignments ready to turn in for it lol. Hope SPs were rethought before getting pushed out.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I probably missed it in my quick skim, but have they said any approximation of when in November the update will fall?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Your list was really detailed Byrth. Outta curiousity, were missions left out of the announcement, forgotten, or are those getting pushed back?
    There was one ambiguous statement that I thought was either new missions or new quests and I went with quests. It's possible it was missions! I do not know Japanese, so I'm just using Google Translate Fu and interpreting the output.

Also, they said "early November update." I bet it's on the 2nd of November. If not that, it'll be on the 9th.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

There better be missions, and lots of them too, or I won't be friend with Matsui anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    There was one ambiguous statement that I thought was either new missions or new quests and I went with quests. It's possible it was missions! I do not know Japanese, so I'm just using Google Translate Fu and interpreting the output.

Also, they said "early November update." I bet it's on the 2nd of November. If not that, it'll be on the 9th.
    It'd make sense to plug it in soon after the Login Campaign. And yes, I'd call it Nov 10th- right after the turnin period for #4 expires.

All the patches are usually on Mondays. So 4th most likely or the Monday after.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Yeah, sorry. I was looking at December for some reason. It'll be the 4th or the 11th.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Post coming in a minute with all the info. As stated above, higher level mission battlefields are postponed, other stuff they spoke about is in.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Post's up on the findings thread if you haven't seen it already.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

What's up with the age thing about monstrosity?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

No idea, first they've mentioned it. More directly translated, it says the stats for some monsters will be adjusted to be influenced by how many months old they are. Doesn't say up or down or which stats, etc. Usually when they refer to stats with this word they specifically mean the attributes (STR, INT, etc.).

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

JPs back to using plural forms for new areas, Naakuals, and WKRs. XD

Wonder what that bit about Monstrosity mobs stats increasing with age means. Longer you're in a zone, higher they go? Maybe it's based on total time spent on a specific mob?

Very excited regardless for this update. I wonder how their monthly update schedule will work. It's a great idea in theory, but I've seen other games attempt something similar, and it was pretty disappointing. Content became a bi-monthly thing, and it was just never very much content, the equivalent of like a new quest area (like Riverne or Promys) with 4-5 quests and a few new pieces of gear. Was terrible waiting 2 months in between those additions. And the other months were nothing more than bug fixes. If they can do both every month, and give us tidbits here and there, even just a few quests, new seals, new BCs, etc, I think it'd work out. Roll out the big content every 2-3 months and they'd be golden.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Super mantra also full healed you, right? Maybe I just think this because I am comparing it to perfect dodge, invincible, Mijin, etc., but that never sounded too bad to me. It is like a mega chakra and mega mantra at the same time.
    Not saying it's completely unusable like rdms just it doesn't really compare to draining 50 tp per hit but I suppose it is comparable to some of the crappy sp1s. Though technically in some ways it's inferior to mantra since while it gives more hp it doesn't give it to the pt and wont last nearly as long

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

No, there's actually no distinguishing plural the way they are writing it. I'm just guessing based on the translation when Camate said "Naakuals." Could very well be just one if he was misinformed.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Well, this is a lot of shit being added. Also a fan of the monthly update thing they plan on doing.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So exciting! This should be enough to keep people occupied more and hopefully the spreading of the battlefields will mean there will be more to do than one event (delve), the main problem that the game is suffering through now. I really enjoyed reading the comment that updates will now be monthly. This should have been done a long time ago tbh. People respond better to little things each month anyway and it does give a sense the game has a working pulse.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hmmm age... guess I should start my mules monsters just in case then even before party system comes out. But seriously holy wtf is all this shit lol. First they give us a very mediocre tiny update last month and then this month is like 4 months of updates in 1 lol

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Really great update. The monthly stuff is great too.

If it brings people back, it should keep people playing. I just hope that it actually does bring them back.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

i is excited!!! lets hope nothing gets postponed due to fixing!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 733 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast