Thread: Dev Tracker: Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Theyre on AH

People are also complaining that the dragons spawn dead. I mean, that was the heart of JP time on the dawn of the campaign. No shit theyre packed lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah the campaigns were for it were

Quote Originally Posted by SE
    Domain Invasion Anti-Predator Campaign
    The following notorious monsters will not prowl the skies throughout the duration of the campaign.
    •Azi Dahaka in Escha - Zi'Tah
    •Naga Raja in Escha - Ru'Aun

•Domain Invasion Campaign
    Throughout the campaign, during a Domain Invasion no notorious monsters other than Azi Dahaka, Naga Raja, or Quetzalcoatl will spawn.

•Domain Invasion Treasure Coffer Campaign
    Players may occasionally receive additional spoils from Geas Fete content in the applicable area when vanquishing Azi Dahaka, Naga Raja, or Quetzalcoatl in Domain Invasion.
    Just wasn't sure if that meant new drops or just more and more of the same old

Also having the things spawn dead assuming you are already in the area sounds awesome too me. Go efficiency

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Some people have also said that theyre getting kill cred at 0 evals. Who knows how true that is though?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You always could get credit with no evals. You just got complete jack in terms of silt, beads and drops

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Really? Well shit, i thought it was like reives and you needed atleast one eval.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That said you might need at least enough for a final eval to be eligible for an item. Looking at the dev post it seems to be saying that you can get items with a small one which implies you need at least that

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So one dev post seems to confirm zitah -> ore, sky -> jse weapons reisin -> augmentable armor and something about the resting with attuner or something

Campaign
    BG Level

I've seen one ore in 25 Zi'tah fights, the drop rate doesn't seem to be as big as gear in the other two zones?
    Plus Ore has always been a possible drop of Zi'tah/Ru'aun.

Sounds like a "Ok we fucked up Zi'tah but we don't have the will/time to fix it" sort of excuse.

Also was the Telos Earring drop in Ru'aun a lie then?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    I've seen one ore in 25 Zi'tah fights, the drop rate doesn't seem to be as big as gear in the other two zones?
    Plus Ore has always been a possible drop of Zi'tah/Ru'aun.

Sounds like a "Ok we fucked up Zi'tah but we don't have the will/time to fix it" sort of excuse.

Also was the Telos Earring drop in Ru'aun a lie then?
    Really? I'd never before now gotten anything from the dragons other than the equipment of that one and the lixers/stones. Now from boxes I've gotten ore but not the invasion.

And yeah telos probably a lie. Probably wanted more people farming sky

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I've never gotten ore from Domain Invasion, either.

Campaign
    BG Level

Got it from previous campaigns a few times

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Maybe was accidentally turned on in previous campaigns? And SE decided to roll with it and give all zones something lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Announcing the Next Version Update (01/27/2017)
    http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...5309/15309.jpg
    The next version update is scheduled for mid-February.

Enjoy a continuation of one of the Seekers of Adoulin side stories, and experience a new quest to earn synthesis-specific equipment known as "escutcheons!"

As per usual, Ambuscade will experience a facelift and Omen will witness new routes and further notorious monsters adjustments. Finally, certain enfeebling spells, songs, and geomancy colures will receive adjustments.
    So the new relic crafting things they talked about earlier are maybe coming out next update. i swear to god if they are doin the usual "add the items to the dats but not the actual quest" thing imma be mad.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

They generally don't announce things for an update they aren't adding.... that said notice the verbage there. They said they are adding quests to earn the items not items themselves. I believe they have used similar verbage in the past when talking about quests in series where they weren't adding all of them and as a result the final reward till later. That said lately they've really been a month to month kind of thing no real series of updates working together so probably not the case this time.

Rather pleased they are finally taking a look at enfeebling magic. They broke that shit a decade ago and largely have just compounded on it/let it rot since then

Shootin' rocks at monsters
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

For what it's worth, "esutcheon" means shield or emblem, so yeah. I'm stoked.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

wortied about the geocolure effect changes :/ inc nerf!!!!!! I bet they will nerf the debuff geo spells

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Marootsoobutsu View Post
    For what it's worth, "esutcheon" means shield or emblem, so yeah. I'm stoked.
    They said in the FP that the "crafter relics" were going to be shields. I'm worried that my initial translation was off though since I thought it sounded like there would be one version (intended to replace Kupo Shield), but the announcement has that evil "s" indicating that there will be more than one.. I'm loathing the idea that they are going to add 8+ craft specific versions w/ the same model. -_-;;

Relic Shield
    BG Level

what I should have said was when they do that thing where they dont really make them obtainable (or its a lesser version). but you got my drift i think.

I am now gold 106.6, so what SE usually does is kill the money maker I finally got up and did. they killed fishing within 2 months of me hitting 110 after letting it be for years. they killed demon weapons when I was finally able to farm them with TH hands. like everything ive done they kill within a month. I hope i am wrong but the timing and my previous luck tells me otherwise.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I'm expecting the change to be reasonably bad for profit but pretty great in terms of making your own HQs.

Hard to make money when 30+ people are trying to do the same thing as you at the exact same time.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hmmm so interesting new dev post. Seems they might be nerfing geo some