Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Omg "Home Point" trust NPC! How did I NOT think about that! Hahaha
    Personally, I think that Lady Lilith would be a total waste to use for this, since she has actual combat animations already and could be used as a full/normal/NONTIMELIMITED Trust. I think that we'll find out on the 15th this month, since I believe that is when it was scheduled to go live.

None of the aura effects they listed seemed out of the ordinary to me, so I didn't bother listing them. Disappointed that "Movement Speed +%" was not on the list from what I could tell, but I don't get to complain since I boycotted the vote due to the limited nature of the eventual Trust. :3

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I actually forgot to vote, but it's good to see that Cornelia made it to a top spot anyways. I'd be pretty happy with Yve'noile as well.

Campaign
    BG Level

I'd be very happy with Yve'noille myself. Sounds so very fitting for such a core character to be giving powerful auras.
    Lilith would feel more like an active trust than a temporary aura-giving trust.
    Think I could say the same for Cornelia.

Which Cornelia do they mean though? Raogrimm's girlfriend or President Kars' daughter?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    None of the aura effects they listed seemed out of the ordinary to me, so I didn't bother listing them. Disappointed that "Movement Speed +%" was not on the list from what I could tell, but I don't get to complain since I boycotted the vote due to the limited nature of the eventual Trust. :3
    Psh still want to know what they are!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    I'd be very happy with Yve'noille myself. Sounds so very fitting for such a core character to be giving powerful auras.
    Lilith would feel more like an active trust than a temporary aura-giving trust.
    Think I could say the same for Cornelia.

Which Cornelia do they mean though? Raogrimm's girlfriend or President Kars' daughter?
    Pretty sure it's not Karsts' daughter.. Think it was a green outfit. Probably shoulda thought to take screenshots >.>;;

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Psh still want to know what they are!
    From lolmemory:
    Haste, Fastcast, Regain, Treasure Hunter, MAcc, Reraise (confused how this would work lol)
    There was one in katakana that I forget, and 3x more in kanji that I can't read.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Haste meh. Regain could be cool and fast cast if enough. th kind of useless these days. we already have a macc and mab one so wtf. Reraise one I'm guessing is for pt members.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New Devpost:

JP1) Further discussion on the "Su3 in Gobbiebox" matter. GTrans spat out more garbage than usual, but I think the gist is that they had more negative feedback than positive, so have decided to implement the policy going forward of "Su3+ gear will not go in the box immediately anymore." Also, they want continued feedback like this so they can bounce around ideas back and forth. -_-;;; Bastards LOVE getting JP feedback while the other half of the forums get ignored... /rage

Relic Shield
    BG Level

movement speed wouldnt work as you would constantly be outrunning the trusts aura im pretty sure. I outrun them as it is now without movement aura.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    movement speed wouldnt work as you would constantly be outrunning the trusts aura im pretty sure. I outrun them as it is now without movement aura.
    But it would help your multibox mules keep up with your main!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    GEO trusts follow whoever is in front of them in the party list (or you). If you summon them before normal trusts, they will follow YOU and always be in range as long as they are in the first 3x Trust slots. They can fall out of range in the 5th/6th slots while moving, but it's not hard to keep them in range as long as you don't call them after a WHM Trust. The only potential issues I can see would be that auras don't normally affect the source, so they might have to do some heavy coding if they can't program it as an actual "GEO" spell effect and/or give the Trust itself equal movement speed +, and whether or not it would stack w/ gear/effects. Admit it though, it would be fun as hell running around at +30%-60% all the time as BRD/COR. XD

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

GEO trusts follow whoever is in front of them in the party list (or you). If you summon them before normal trusts, they will follow YOU and always be in range as long as they are in the first 3x Trust slots. They can fall out of range in the 5th/6th slots while moving, but it's not hard to keep them in range as long as you don't call them after a WHM Trust. The only potential issues I can see would be that auras don't normally affect the source, so they might have to do some heavy coding if they can't program it as an actual "GEO" spell effect and/or give the Trust itself equal movement speed +, and whether or not it would stack w/ gear/effects. Admit it though, it would be fun as hell running around at +30%-60% all the time as BRD/COR. XD
    I have them fall out of range even in the first slot all the time when dual/triboxing

Campaign
    BG Level

I'd be very happy with Haste/Regain, I think it's exactely what I voted iir

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I'm wondering if I missed something now... the update notice says "New alter egos have been added." Maybe the vote was tied and we are getting all three of the ones named? O_o

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

We getting at least one regular one from the ygnas line quest

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

We getting at least one regular one from the ygnas line quest
    So, I hear there is an Ygnas trust, but when was it added to the dats? >.>?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New Devpost:

JP1) They are continuing to review GP items with extreme amounts.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So, I hear there is an Ygnas trust, but when was it added to the dats? >.>?
    idk that isn't usually posted to the bg wiki page. Probably have to ask one of the miners

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I have them fall out of range even in the first slot all the time when dual/triboxing
    this. it happens all the time.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

So the archived vids from the FP34 are up.

* Fujito used an ANV key during the test footage, got a Phryigian Ring. (Everyone laughed at him.)
    * The rest of the devs are STILL bringing up the now infamous "Curry Bun" incident to rag on Fujito. XD
    * Login Campaign "Revival": Due to high demand on the forums, they are bringing the following to login campaigns:
    Salvage equip (body, lv73)
    Empyrean equip (feet)
    Ark Angel weapons
    JSE weapon materials (Took me a while to figure out that "Sefueji" meant "Cehuetzi". Both hide/claw.)
    (Mochizuki mentions Job Cards, so that might be included as well?)
    ** They asked for other ideas at this point, then entered a viewer interaction segment so were talking directly w/ the viewers for a good while.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

What is this curry bun incident!?! Seems like reasonable food since I usually see him on war