Thread: Dev Tracker: Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New dev post:

JP1) Rejection of a request to remove the once-a-day limit to using the Gobbiebox SP Dial.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    New dev post:

JP1) Rejection of a request to remove the once-a-day limit to using the Gobbiebox SP Dial.
    Wonder why. You can only get 1.2 days worth of points a day so just being able to use them at once would be nice. Though they on a very rare occasion make box campaigns that up the rate gear from SP dial so would be sad then I guess on characters I didn't want to send coffer keys over to

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Wonder why. You can only get 1.2 days worth of points a day so just being able to use them at once would be nice. Though they on a very rare occasion make box campaigns that up the rate gear from SP dial so would be sad then I guess on characters I didn't want to send coffer keys over to
    Apparently drop rates are balanced around once-a-day. :/ The OP asking for it said he has 10k+ points and wanted to be able to blow 'em all at once. lol

The "increased rate of equipment campaign" is actually pretty common. Seems to show up whenever they do one of the other dial campaigns.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New Dev posts:

JP1) Summary for FP34. Don't see anything new to report.

JP2) Rejection of request to give alternative routes to acquire campaign related Trusts/ciphers since if they are always available (even with a higher price) it would make the campaigns pointless. They've already made some more easily availble though, so feedback requested on any ciphers that are essential. I made a post on the OF here in regards to this. Everyone post there and maybe being loud enough will get us a bit of attention. XD

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The "increased rate of equipment campaign" is actually pretty common. Seems to show up whenever they do one of the other dial campaigns.
    It's actually not as common as many people think. Gotta read closely but a lot of them will specify only the dials for that campaign have increased rate. Or they just hand out keys and keys give increased rates

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So FP and official vid for it is up. Looks like Nyarlko coverd most already. Some stuff I didn't see before

Looks like they saying the time limit npc results will be out in September... why the wait idk.

Doing different 15th campaign next time but keeping secret till day of. Translates are being weird and talking about it's like surprise changing sweet/candy lol

15 anv RoEs will be done in 5 parts so seems even more likely some 5 piece combine reward like omega

Also looks like the part about cards is talking about the current campaign as it's coming out to getting easier in omen

Campaign
    BG Level

How do you win the KI from Anniversary RoE again?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Pretty sure it's doing the top one the first time

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

That only gives O and is non-repeatable. I think Sechs is talking about how that didn't become an option this week to get M.

Or is it supposed to be another 4 months til it's possible to get all the KIs rather than just a few more weeks?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Scroll up. Just said 15 anv is in 5 parts

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Saw that, but misinterpreted it. I thought each part meant a week, but the announcement even said that part 1 would go til the next version update. Oops.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    So FP and official vid for it is up. Looks like Nyarlko coverd most already. Some stuff I didn't see before

Looks like they saying the time limit npc results will be out in September... why the wait idk.

Doing different 15th campaign next time but keeping secret till day of. Translates are being weird and talking about it's like surprise changing sweet/candy lol

15 anv RoEs will be done in 5 parts so seems even more likely some 5 piece combine reward like omega

Also looks like the part about cards is talking about the current campaign as it's coming out to getting easier in omen
    The wait on the contest trust was included in the original contest announcement. The stuff about the 15th RoEs was included in the May FP post I made at the time.

Campaign
    BG Level

I haven't bothered with the Palborough Mines obj yet, guess that's the one that gives the KI. It's the first in the list isn't it? I'll find some time to do it later this week I guess.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    I haven't bothered with the Palborough Mines obj yet, guess that's the one that gives the KI. It's the first in the list isn't it? I'll find some time to do it later this week I guess.
    That is indeed where you get the "O" KI, and it's a single/non-repeatable quest. We'll be getting the MEGA ones over the next 4mon.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The wait on the contest trust was included in the original contest announcement. The stuff about the 15th RoEs was included in the May FP post I made at the time.
    Ah yeah forgot the older FP.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New dev post:

JP1) Complainer about the lack of decent healer trusts who move to range was pointed towards Ygnas.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New dev posts:

JP1) Weekly post summary. Nothing new.

JP2) Someone brought up the Trust nerf from May, which was corrected as being a newly introduced bug being fixed to return Trusts to their correct status instead of doubling up on ilvl stat bonuses.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New dev post:

NA1) O_o!! We got one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre
    Hi, everyone!

Thank you for those tasty suggestions!
    We've shared your responses with the dev. team and they mentioned that there will be more food added in the future.
    We hope that the new dishes sate your appetite!

Please look forward to the next meals being served up!

inc chopped cheese sandwich

Relic Shield
    BG Level

i am going to guess it will be food items with like 4 str 10 hp and shit. They havent figured out the game has like 100 food items or more and people stick to less than 10 cause no food is better than those ones. Theres no level requirement so people would just use them no matter what. Frustrates me when they add shit like that cause its resources that could go to anything better that players have actually asked for.