Cho'gall

Ah, I wasn't back yet for that. XD

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Been slacking >_>;; Skipping the direct post links since they already posted the Weekly Dev Post Summary.

Important things:
    * The Su3 "missing stats" that I reported elsewhere are in fact intentionally missing... (Specifically referencing Ea Pigaches having no INT on them.)
    * They are raising the upper limit on Samba durations.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Yaaaaay

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rehn Valor
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Just got sp gobbie key from logging in + wanted dial was active. Were all campaigns suppose to go live today? I thought it was supposed to be on the 15th.

EDIT: well just saw POL page, its technically 15th in japan so I guess they weren't off.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New JPdevposts:
    JP1) They have no intention of relaxing the fatigue system for fishing because catch rates are based on the limited attempts.

JP2) Talking about the Vanadiel's Day thing on the 15ths of each month.. Planned to have different events each time it looks like.

JP3/JP4) Something about the flavor/logic behind Wyrms in Mog Garden giving tea leaves when you collect items from some of them. It's because they like stuff like "Sweet Tea" lol

JP5) They will be bringing back the last limit break items from login points.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I sort my inventories and then cycle through the jobs I care about in the MH using "//gs o" on each one.

The gear used by none of the jobs is left at the top of the inventories.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    I sort my inventories and then cycle through the jobs I care about in the MH using "//gs o" on each one.

The gear used by none of the jobs is left at the top of the inventories.
    I think you meant this for the windower thread...?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New JPdevposts:

JP1) Weekly post summary, nothing new.

JP2) Apparently Apex Raptors don't count towards the coalition assignment to kill raptors, poster was told to file a full bug report. I find it amusing that the thread is called "Is this a problem?" lol

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    I think you meant this for the windower thread...?
    yeah >:/

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New JPdevposts:

JP1) They have no intention of raising the price limit for bazaared items. Rough trans "If you want to sell something for more than 100mil, then trade directly or use the AH."

JP2) They are working on the above-mentioned Apex Raptor thing.

JP3) They would like to, but have no plans currently, to include the WS attribute mods on the merit WS help text. Since the value varies, it would be difficult for them to implement.

More :3 Just gonna keep adding to my last posts unless someone else posts first.

JP4) They wanted to turn on allllll the New Year's / Zodiac animals, but pathing issues make it impossible.

JP5) Sounds like they are looking at adding additional information to WS ingame (mod, sc elements) but may take a while since they would need an explanation ingame about how sc work. Not 100% on details for this one, but pretty sure that's what they are saying.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    New JPside devposts:

JP1) Weekly devpost summary.. Don't see anything "new" other than an announcement that the Special Task Force has been active recently. And Matsui said something about the Trust Contest: "A faith support only for faith." ("松井:フェイスだけに盟脇役。") which makes it sound like the winning Trust's aura will only work on your other Trusts... >.>;;; This contest just gets crappier and crappier IMO.. At least it will not be the "final" Trust since they've been working on a new non-UC healer.

JP2) Unsure on the exact wording, but Incursion campaign going perm will be July/Aug. (After June campaign is over and after one update. )

Note: I find it amusing that the gil frozen from ~300 accounts matches/exceeds the amount from 13000-14000 many years ago. :3
    Ive been out of town for nearly a month and somehow missed this post. By god i hope they took care of the RMTs that are 24 7 in dynamis. Grinding dynamis wasnt too bad for me a couple months back but suddenly there was 3-4 rmt in every fuckin good dynamis all the time. which made that last half of the last stage of relic making take like 2 months longer than it was going before hand.

Campaign
    BG Level

Having the SC elements in the WS description would be good. Sometimes I don't use a WS for months and when I'm back on that job I don't exactely remember the SC properties, forcing me to rely on BG-Wiki

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Others posted, so new post. For future reference, instead of updating previous posts, should I just continue spamming the thread so others don't miss updates btw?

JP1) Pretty long one detailing why they don't want to touch merits, specifically in regards to Merit WS.

JP2) Reassurance that the itty bitty update this month is not a harbinger of "nothing to come" but instead due to them working on new battle content. Also suggests watching the FP33 video.

POL
    ) Update announcement for July is up on the POL frontpage. Continuation of "The Ygnas Directive" questline, monthly Ambuscade changes (from the pic it looks like V2 will be a Wamoura), and the previously mentioned Incursion Campaign going permanent.

NA1) (!!! We actually got one!) "As Nyarlko stated" & confirmation that the stat "Weapon Skill Accuracy +N" only affects physical accuracy. XD

Just make new posts because fuck looking for random edits.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Just make new posts because fuck looking for random edits.
    K. :3 Thought about it after the previous comment about missing update info, so back to new posts. BTW, nice Astaroth sig there.

New JP devposts:

JP1) Weekly post summary. Nothing worth mentioning again.

JP2) Multi-reply.
    a) Asked for crafting skillup campaign. Says to expect it once summer is in full swing and start stocking up on mats now. XD
    b) They don't want to do the ABJ dial because it's a very powerful effect.
    c) Asked for a BF campaign that drops I-seals. Response was "/grin".

JP3) Someone complained about respawn rate being too low in certain zones. Instructs the poster to give details on which specific zones they are having problem with.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

ABJ dial is a powerful effect. All of my lulz. Yes it's really powerful to get 95% level 75 abjs that are literally useless now and a small chance at some completely random ones that are easy to farm escha sky ones

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    ABJ dial is a powerful effect. All of my lulz. Yes it's really powerful to get 95% level 75 abjs that are literally useless now and a small chance at some completely random ones that are easy to farm escha sky ones
    If you wanted to spend the time you could transfer all abjurations to all your mules so you never get a repeat. With enough mules and time you could guarantee you got 1 of very abjuration.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Ansel View Post
    If you wanted to spend the time you could transfer all abjurations to all your mules so you never get a repeat. With enough mules and time you could guarantee you got 1 of very abjuration.
    Other than the safeguard in place that gives you a gobbie food item if it picks an abjuration you have...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I don't think anything in the game rerolls for another good item if you already got the one it picked which I think is what you trying to do here

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I actually do this. ._.;; I've got ~2.5x full sets of Escha abjs because of this campaign. The only ones that tend to not get new ones are the mules that are holding the abjs, and even those do get some of the older abjs. I tear up the original sky ones, toss the ToAU ones, and use the legion ones to recurse random legion gear that I've gotten from the gobbiebox. XD (<3 Synergy btw.)

So, there can be uses for them but I'm not 100% sure that it's actually worth the time/effort involved in shuffling them around. You can avoid the gobbiefood issue by mailing them before talking to the gobbie and it doesn't matter if you've taken it out of the delivery box. Even if you don't have mules, you could always mail them to yourself.