Thread: Dev Tracker: Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devpost:

NA1) Halloween event details are up. The previously mentioned pumpkin furnishings appear to be buyable from npc vendors, with something special happening after the event ends if you have all 3x in your moghouse. (Likely you get the large pumpkins that they hinted at being available at some point too.) Spectral Chair mount will be available from NPCs "dressed up" as Cyhiraeths. ._.;; How someone "dresses up" as a funky floating head thingy, I don't know.

Event Period: Tuesday, October 24, at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Monday, November 6, at 6:59 a.m. (PST)

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devpost:

JP1) Response regarding AAHM's positioning AI and Trust WS power being pitiful, particularly in regard to the AA-nonHM ones. They do not intend to change AAHM's positioning AI since he is set as a tank, so he is working as intended. The excuse for weak WS is that damage is balanced w/ added effects, which is why some (read "most") WS deal low damage.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

The war/nin is a tank but the pld is not???????

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    New devpost:

JP1) Response regarding AAHM's positioning AI and Trust WS power being pitiful, particularly in regard to the AA-nonHM ones. They do not intend to change AAHM's positioning AI since he is set as a tank, so he is working as intended. The excuse for weak WS is that damage is balanced w/ added effects, which is why some (read "most") WS deal low damage.
    But only 1 ws has add effect and that shit never lands anyways...

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    The war/nin is a tank but the pld is not???????
    But the pld is a tank...

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    But the pld is a tank...
    What kind of 5 person party needs two tanks -_-

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The ones designed by SE, ofc.

It's not like NIN is his subjob, and main NIN was a valid tank for a long time.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

He changes to DD mode if there is another tank in the party.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

just want his migawari recast time, seems super low even without support hasting him.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devposts:

JP1) Rejection of adding a white chocobo mount.

JP2) Weekly devpost summary. Confirmation that the new battle content is scheduled for November.

NA1) MAJOR hardware replacement part2 incoming! ><;;
    [Date & Time]
    Oct. 25, 2017 6:30 to 15:45 (PDT)
    NA2) Recollections of Vana'diel contest has ended.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devpost:

JP1) They will consider making HQ Euvhi organs (and possibly other sea organs) POLsendable in a future update.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Shit didn't realize they had a part 2.... yay for battle content finally

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devposts:

NA1(Announcement)/NA1(Details)) Starting Nov. 11, and over the course of the next three months they will be doing a metric asston of campaigns to assist returnees. The first phase hits in November and... wow. o.o;; There is a ton of good stuff, but LOL at the one-day boosts. They must really want us to stay home on Fridays instead of going out. XD

JP1) Rejection of request to raise the cap on Escha Beads due to being based on Aeonics being designed as the ceiling, and "little room for systemic improvement". Guessing they used the ole' binary 65535 value/limit and it would take actual work to change it.

Personal note) No announcement given, but I just got my Well. ^^ Hope everyone else remembered to empty out their delivery boxes beforehand.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Damn I should have submitted something, I never even post on there anymore.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Damn I should have submitted something, I never even post on there anymore.
    Almost positive that there were less than even 200 submissions total over 6 days, so yeah, with 111/day up for grabs, just about everyone was guaranteed to get one.

I just wish I had remembered to check back in time after asking a question. ><;;

It was apparently limited to "one submission per character per day", so I could've gotten one for every mule. I just honestly did not expect anyone to respond, and didn't wanna FUBAR things for my mains...

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devpost:

NA1) They reposted what you can get in exchange for pells. I'm guessing they'll be handing them out next month.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

New devpost:

NA1) They reposted what you can get in exchange for pells. I'm guessing they'll be handing them out next month.
    http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...61/detail.html

Note that they are missing a couple trust ciphers as well as all three skirmish wings in the english translation for items exchangeable for red mog pells. The Bg wiki page is correct!

Almost positive that there were less than even 200 submissions total over 6 days, so yeah, with 111/day up for grabs, just about everyone was guaranteed to get one.

I just wish I had remembered to check back in time after asking a question. ><;;

It was apparently limited to "one submission per character per day", so I could've gotten one for every mule. I just honestly did not expect anyone to respond, and didn't wanna FUBAR things for my mains...
    To be fair, I'm pretty certain it took them a couple of days to respond to the quest. By that point and when I noticed the reply, I only got to submit a 2nd character.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Didn't they wait to answer than until after the posted entry period was over? Shame I kind of wanted to try and see how many wells I could get on one character lol

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post
    http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...61/detail.html

Note that they are missing a couple trust ciphers as well as all three skirmish wings in the english translation for items exchangeable for red mog pells. The Bg wiki page is correct!
    If the missing items are not on the JP version this time, it's quite possible that they actually changed things. I also just noticed that it's being called the "Adventurer Gratitude Campaign", which I think is a new/different name... Normally it's "Appreciation", no?

EDIT: OK, just checked the JPside announcement and you're right. Our side is just missing stuff. -_-;;