Page 650 of 733 FirstFirst ... 600 640 648 649 650 651 652 660 700 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev Tracker: Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

The digging changes are annoying. I don't know exactly what they've changed, but lizard molts are thru the roof now when they used to be reasonable ><;; Assuming drop rate on them was lowered?

I still don't understand their decisions on entry price for Master Trials.. Given the requirement of "Job Master" to begin with, and the lack of combat related rewards, wouldn't it make more sense for it to be as close to free as possible? 1JP for instance. The price of entry should not be the barrier that keeps people out.. that barrier should be only a lack of gear and/or skill XD

Synthesis "System Adjustment" w/ no accompanying explanation so far has me thinking it will be some QOL thing that's relatively simple, like maybe a true elimination of wait time between synths, or even making it so you could choose to multiple /lastsynth.. They've been pretty adamant about not raising subcraft caps, so don't really see that being likely.
    ....O_O idea! What if the reason that they have been refusing to add tooltips to rusks so far has been that they were planning to change HQ Tiers/rates, knew they would have to change the items again, so held off til the system change was in place? I like this idea. /fingerscrossed
    (Always been suspicious of why rusks are the only food on Curio Moogle without description text and that it has been continuously skipped over for many months so far. I'm thinking it's a reason like above, or they don't really do much, or the devs have forgotten what they do XD Any other rusk conspiracy theories out there?)

Wouldn't be surprised if they find a way to use crystals straight from the Moogle, myself.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I think there was some dev post about a synergy adjustment....within the last month maybe. Could be that?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth View Post
    I think there was some dev post about a synergy adjustment....within the last month maybe. Could be that?
    yeah synergy was mentioned. But oh god fuck synergy

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Can someone please explain to me why expanding chocobo digging areas is a god damned priority?
    This is a very lazy dev team. I mean what has the content really been since Rhapsodies? A little juggling here and there on ambuscades, adding recipes and other minor bullshit. Of course chocobo digging is going to seem like a big deal to them, especially now since they've "finished" ambuscade and are going to be issuing us tokens or whatever it is instead of offering new gear pieces. Six weeks from the update ambuscade will be dead, if it lasts that long. Then what? I got go chocobo digging lol

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    I still don't understand their decisions on entry price for Master Trials.. Given the requirement of "Job Master" to begin with, and the lack of combat related rewards, wouldn't it make more sense for it to be as close to free as possible? 1JP for instance. The price of entry should not be the barrier that keeps people out.. that barrier should be only a lack of gear and/or skill XD
    To be fair given how there are no drops at all, I totally agree with you.
    Maybe they expected too many people to try at the same time and putting a cost was their way to slow down people and create "artificial" slowdowns to avoid queues etc.
    If that is their reasoning I think it shows once more how little they know their playerbase...

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

"Synergy" is not considered "synthesis" as far as SE-speak goes. I would be immensely shocked if they wrapped them up together this time, especially given how they dodged the question about synergy during the recent AMA. I don't think they would've refused to give any info/hints on what was coming for it if they were planning to release it within the next two months or so.

Pretty sure it would be impossible to use crystals straight from the moogle since that would probably require a rebuild of the entire synthesis system to override the current method. (Would be nice if they added a crystal moogle to at least one of the Adoulin zones though.)

For the "Synthesis system changes", my money is still on something that is purely server-side, like increasing HQ rates / lowering HQ tier requirements, or maybe allowing /lastsynth to take a variable to perform a set number of times (ie: "/lastsynth 6" would cause you to perform the command six times.) Or maybe even "/lastsynthall" so you keep doing it til you run out of mats/crystals... That would be nice.. It's listed as a QOL change though, so more likely for the repeatable /lastsynth than messing with HQ tiers.. But I can hope. XD

Anyone wanna bet on whether or not rusks finally get their tooltip data added? XD

Groinlonger
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I'm hoping it's that. There was a response to a Kupo Shield thread I made several months ago that implied crafting changes were in the works (although you could have just chalked this off to new recipes and such.)

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Next campaign is up, and no one cares cause theres no xp/cp boost: http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...65/detail.html

Campaign Period: Sunday, September 11 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Friday, September 30 at 7:59 a.m.

Mog Gardens Campaign
    Mog Gardens will undergo the following modifications throughout the duration.
    - The number of shining stars received when entering a Mog Garden will be doubled.
    - The coastal fishing net will provide different special items.
    - Items may be harvest from Monster Rearing twice per day.
    - The following items will be sold in the gardens specially throughout the duration.
    Golden Seed Pouch / Chestnut Tree Sap / Monarch Beetle Saliva
    Mahogany Bed / Noble's Bed / Goblin Stew 880

Surge Walk Campaign
    All Walk of Echoes content will become surge and endowed walks throughout the duration. Use this opportunity to get valuable items, experience, and capacity points!
    * Walks that are normal when the campaign begins will be converted to surge walks upon entry.

Geas Fete Campaign - PLUS!
    Receive double the usual amount of escha silt from defeating monsters in escha areas during the campaign. Additionally, personal rewards from Geas Fete are increased by two items, and players will receive either an eschalixir, eschalixir +1, or eschalixir +2.
    * In Reisenjima, players will receive either pellucid stones, fern stones, or taupe stones.

Abjuration Dial Campaign
    Receive a Dial Key #Ab once per day upon login! This special key can be traded to a Gobbie Mystery Box NPC in order to spin the special dial and perhaps win a valuable prize!
    * Daily Tally will not be consumed upon spinning the dial.
    * Only characters for whom at least 45 days have passed since character creation are eligible to use the Gobbie Mystery Box.

Domain Invasion Campaign
    Throughout the campaign, during a Domain Invasion no notorious monsters other than Azi Dahaka, Naga Raja, or Quetzalcoatl will spawn.

Domain Invasion Anti-Predator Campaign
    The following notorious monsters will not prowl the skies throughout the duration of the campaign.
    Azi Dahaka in Escha - Zi'Tah
    Naga Raja in Escha - Ru'Aun

Monster Rearing Campaign
    Reared creatures will be twice as likely to transform during the campaign.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Booooo

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So noticed a few newish things on the dev notes not translated I think.

Looks like jps asked how heat sink works and devs delivered right away. Wish it worked that way for us. From what I could gather it seems like it's the same values and way we already tested long ago.

Something about vw and I don't care

Something about a previous blog post and mog gardening and I think a new thing to plant

Something that I think is them talking about adding physical damage types to auto trans

And looks like jps complained you can send reisin stones but not the bags so fixed

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

The abjuration dial was pretty nice last time. Geared up a few hobs partially across my mules.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

From what I gather it's just abjurations, not cursed gear right? If so, seems pretty worthless.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Could potentially save u from having to go 0/40 on any t2/3 ruann NM, even if its easy to kill.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Came back recently and no shell, so it's a nice perk for someone like me. And after the month of voidwatch lights no one really should be hurting for gil.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It can also be nice for those people who still have old HQ uncursed gear to recurse them instead of farming abj again. Going back and doing provenance or legion would be rather annoying

Freshly picked happening now, someone will upload the stream later.

So far:
    Master Trials is confirmed to be Ultima and Omega, reward is glowly h2h.
    Ambuscade Intense is confirmed to be Mamools.
    New Mount is fenrir.

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6En14D1-Gsg

Campaign
    BG Level

An Avatar for a mount? Uh...
    I mean aesthetically cool but a bit anticlimatic lore-wise?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

At this point I doubt they care too much about that

please, i'm the freaking god of light, if i want to make an avatar into my Fenrirrari, i'll do as i damn please.