FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    What was it doing exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by GTrans
    QuoteOriginally Posted by Amplifier View Post
    If you use + Fast Blades (Twice Attack) Acquired TP444, If you use + Heavy Swing (One Attack) you get TP 680 Because it becomes one hand sword and two handed club (other weapon type unconfirmed) WS The first-stage TP obtained in 4-fold has become. (Since TP obtained with fast blade is almost fixed at 444, it is secret effect only in the first stage

) As we confirmed with the shutter soul (4 attacks), the acquired TP can be acquired in increments of +14 in 680 694 708 722 736 764 so multi-stage hits It seems to be 1 time.

As a reconfirmation fight in combat + ordinary attack When acquired TP627.
    (It seems that the calculation method is probably in order of basic TP 53 x 8 times x store TP 1. 48 = 627, which is not quadrupled)
    If you use WS in + fight
    1 hit 78
    2 hit 156
    3 hit 170
    Because it became it, even if you fight + WS in case of fighting there is no effect on acquisition TP.
    ^ The JP posting that caused SE to declare Boost to be bugged w/ non-H2H WS. (I linked to it here on page 708.)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ah so basically just the first hit was super boosted the rest just slightly/they had store tp. Way you were saying evisceration made it sound like it was ye old ws tp type thing

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devposts:

JP1) They will be raising the Crafter Point cap sometime in the near future. The deal w/ kits is that it's supposed to be like master crafters helping out new crafters, so they will not be changing anything regarding how that part of the system works.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devpost:

JP1) They know that many have problems with the WKR requirements for the tutorial ROEs, which is why they run the WKR campaigns, but they will consider adjusting the quest targets.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devposts:

JP1) Weekly devpost summary. Nothing new.

JP2) Someone asked for Ambuscade ROEs to not move in the quest log each month. (I think this what they're asking for.) Dev response is that since the RoEs are actually being replaced each month with a new quest, there is no way to remember/reserve the position of the old one.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devpost:

JP1) A bit unclear on this one, but think I got the gist of it. Complaints about Omen add'l objectives displaying/registering incorrectly while soloing. Dev pointed out that there are several WS related objectives, so maybe the player misread it, but if the problem was encountered again to file a bug report.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devpost:

JP1) Explanation about why the upper limit on RoE quests is set to 30. Server load is the primary reason why there is a limit, due to every single action a player makes being checked for RoE satisfaction. They had to choose between either limiting the total number per player or limiting what types of RoEs they could use, and they chose the former in order to increase the range of play.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devpost:

JP1) Detailed rejection of a request for blanket effect help text (similar to what they've done with food) to be added to medicines because: Most medicines are self-explanatory, (ex: potions say they restore HP,) medicines have singluar effects which are rather easy to verify (unlike food which has stuff like resist traits,) and it would be an unacceptably large undertaking/workload due to the translation requirements involved. They do want feedback on anything that may need help text because the name/description does not help one understand what it does.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

It finally feels like FFXI is truly in maintenance mode. There has been nothing exciting to look forward to in a long time.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Toth View Post
    It finally feels like FFXI is truly in maintenance mode. There has been nothing exciting to look forward to in a long time.
    It's starting to become somewhat concerning, indeed. Where they previously could have created some incentive to log in with minimal effort (login campaigns with useful items, for instance), it's starting to feel like they stopped caring.

Whatever new content they announced to be developing better be good, it's gotten to the point where even the people in my Japanese shell have slowly begun to just disappear, the remaining ones usually logging off early because of lack of shouts or anything else to do.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well we've had the new thing with no info to look forward to... but in the meantime we've gotten squat. Like 2-3 updates in a row where the only thing they did was swap out ambuscade mobs and add some log in campaign stuff. And then after getting us excited for this 15th things they made 2 in a row completely crap

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I think even the most optimistic of us are now pretty much turned off until there's more progress on crafting shields and the release of +2/+3 relic armor. Anything else feels like filler to keep our subscriptions coming.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Well we've had the new thing with no info to look forward to... but in the meantime we've gotten squat. Like 2-3 updates in a row where the only thing they did was swap out ambuscade mobs and add some log in campaign stuff. And then after getting us excited for this 15th things they made 2 in a row completely crap
    All of the remaining ones for the 15ths will fall under the crap category as well. They did warn us that updates would be light for a few months, but if we don't get word that the new content is coming in Sept, then I'm going to start getting worried too.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah also when I saw light I and I think most people thought was maybe just new ambuscade prizes and log in stuff. Instead they just change the mobs and not even new mounts or cosmetics. Heck they been teasing us about some big food item and that's still in the air. I mean I know it takes them years to make a single food item (like seriously as far as I can tell the new shield related one is the first one they've released since Reisinjima) but cmon man just give us some cheese sandwich +2

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Yeah also when I saw light I and I think most people thought was maybe just new ambuscade prizes and log in stuff. Instead they just change the mobs and not even new mounts or cosmetics. Heck they been teasing us about some big food item and that's still in the air. I mean I know it takes them years to make a single food item (like seriously as far as I can tell the new shield related one is the first one they've released since Reisinjima) but cmon man just give us some cheese sandwich +2
    This month's login had the past few months login mounts/etc so that those who took advantage of the discount program could catch up. As far as Ambuscade goes, I wish they'd just toss the frog back in there permanently and flip vouchers/tokens monthly. :/

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

What I am upset about is the +2 ambuscade armors being introduced and then not expanded to the newer sets. Sounds ultra lazy of them to not at least do those in the past few months.

I would also care to see some kind of update on the FFXI mobile version.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    This month's login had the past few months login mounts/etc so that those who took advantage of the discount program could catch up. As far as Ambuscade goes, I wish they'd just toss the frog back in there permanently and flip vouchers/tokens monthly. :/
    Sure nice for them but the rest of us it's like at least give us a bone geez. Frog every month would be nice... after they make it resist gravity

Quote Originally Posted by Toth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lepetit89 View Post
    It's starting to become somewhat concerning, indeed.
    "Starting..." yeah if you quit and just came back it might be "Starting" to look bleak. It's been game over since the announcement in march.

I'm not sure if its sad or funny that people still don't get it. This game doesn't even exist to them any more. They'll string you along with promises for literally the entire rest of the games life. We're past the point were complaints matter (they never mattered). Hop in a time machine and start complaining when it was clear game was over instead of pretending to enjoy shit content.

Yeah, they'll make relic +3 and Empyrean +3, hope you enjoy content that locks you out for 20 hours and takes 6 months for the set (omen). Their game plan is set for like 5 years stringing you along with 2 +2 ambu pieces a month. and 3 +3 AF pieces a month.

You wonder why theres no new content, they dont NEED to, omen has such a shit tier lock out that you'll be doing it forever.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Sirious View Post
    "Starting..." yeah if you quit and just came back it might be "Starting" to look bleak. It's been game over since the announcement in march.

I'm not sure if its sad or funny that people still don't get it. This game doesn't even exist to them any more. They'll string you along with promises for literally the entire rest of the games life. We're past the point were complaints matter (they never mattered). Hop in a time machine and start complaining when it was clear game was over instead of pretending to enjoy shit content.

Yeah, they'll make relic +3 and Empyrean +3, hope you enjoy content that locks you out for 20 hours and takes 6 months for the set (omen). Their game plan is set for like 5 years stringing you along with 2 +2 ambu pieces a month. and 3 +3 AF pieces a month.

You wonder why theres no new content, they dont NEED to, omen has such a shit tier lock out that you'll be doing it forever.
    Up to Omen, the game was getting a lot of good stuff though. And honestly Omen is so easy now that it doesn't take long to max out on the gear you want or card farm. That's the issue. 6 man Omen was fun and challenging. 18 man Omen is way too easy.